PDA

View Full Version : It's getting close!!

Ranger Mom
07-22-2005, 08:51 AM
As soon as I got off work yesterday, I ran home and picked up my best friend and we went back to Lowes to buy paint to paint footprints on the parking lots and sidewalk. Then I went to the booster club treasures house and checked out all the new T-Shirts that came in. I got home and worked a little on the design of the flag....

...I have come to the conclusion I need to get out my "We Interrupt This Marriage For High School Football" knick-knack a little earlier this year!

Is this season starting to sneak up on anyone else and you wonder how you are going to get it all done??:eek:

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
As soon as I got off work yesterday, I ran home and picked up my best friend and we went back to Lowes to buy paint to paint footprints on the parking lots and sidewalk. Then I went to the booster club treasures house and checked out all the new T-Shirts that came in. I got home and worked a little on the design of the flag....

...I have come to the conclusion I need to get out my "We Interrupt This Marriage For High School Football" knick-knack a little earlier this year!

Is this season starting to sneak up on anyone else and you wonder how you are going to get it all done??:eek:

Exciting isn't it. :)

Ranger Mom
07-22-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Exciting isn't it. :)

Very much so!!!

What stinks is.....we don't even have a game Week 0!

(That gives me an extra week though!):p

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Very much so!!!

What stinks is.....we don't even have a game Week 0!

(That gives me an extra week though!):p

That does stink, but I'm sure you'll find a game near by!! :)

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That does stink, but I'm sure you'll find a game near by!! :)

If she's caught up by then. :D

Ranger Mom
07-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
If she's caught up by then. :D

I will be....I'm a good delegator!

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 10:06 AM
I will be....I'm a good delegator!

That is the sign of a good leader! :clap:

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm with ya! Delegation rules!

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
That is the sign of a good leader! :clap:

that was my 3000th post - :D hhmm wonder how long it will take to made 4000?:thinking: :thinking:

BHBrave08
07-22-2005, 11:44 AM

I think it is sneaking up on all of us. & as much as I want football to start I don't want summer to end. I have to go back to school in 3 weeks.:(

Leopards,class of 75
07-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that was my 3000th post - :D hhmm wonder how long it will take to made 4000?:thinking: :thinking: Not long for you! lol I enjoy your post, keep them coming!

fairfield_06
07-23-2005, 12:25 AM
Talking to sicem is getting me excited for the season to start because hes from Cameron and there are week 0 opponent.

rockdale80
07-23-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
Talking to sicem is getting me excited for the season to start because hes from Cameron and there are week 0 opponent.

I hope you put it on Cameron. Lets go Fairfield!!!!

Oh and try to not knock too much sense out of Sicem...he doesn't have much to spare.;)

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by fairfield_06

Originally posted by rockdale80
Oh and try to not knock too much sense out of Sicem...he doesn't have much to spare.;)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/semarre.gif

NHSRattler60
07-23-2005, 12:15 PM
I can't wait to suit up! Oh wait.... no more suiting up for me. That's gonna be really weird not having to go to 2-a-days. Then HS is gonna start and it's gonna be even more awkward. :confused:

But that's okay, because all my underclassmen friens start school almost a whole 10 days before me :evillaugh:

fairfield_06
07-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I hope you put it on Cameron. Lets go Fairfield!!!!

Oh and try to not knock too much sense out of Sicem...he doesn't have much to spare.;) Thats you and me both we owe them for two blowouts from last year.

theyoefnshow
07-29-2005, 12:41 AM
so many teams always want to be the ones who can say "we own Cameron" yet.....the only team that I can think of that Cameron has a regular problem with is Marlin. Yeah Jasper has beat us each time we've played them but I think that will change should we meet them this year. Faifield, Rockdale, Caldwell......maybe once in a blue moon you'll get a win but in the meantime you keep hoping that one of you will be able to knock them off....keep dreamin......

fairfield_06
07-29-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
so many teams always want to be the ones who can say "we own Cameron" yet.....the only team that I can think of that Cameron has a regular problem with is Marlin. Yeah Jasper has beat us each time we've played them but I think that will change should we meet them this year. Faifield, Rockdale, Caldwell......maybe once in a blue moon you'll get a win but in the meantime you keep hoping that one of you will be able to knock them off....keep dreamin......
Dude yall beat us twice in one season before that I don't even remember playing agaisnt Cameron so there is no way you can say you own us bc u had a better team last year. Cameron owns Fairfield that is ludacris.