Bandera YaYa
07-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Paying tutition for a kid that keeps changing majors really sucks. :rolleyes:

KTJ
07-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Paying tutition for a kid that keeps changing majors really sucks. :rolleyes:

When are we gonna hang out?

And I never changed majors. I knew what my major was going to be my junior year in high school.

Oh, and if anyone has jobs that you need filled, let me know! I WILL EVEN TEACH FOR A YEAR!!!! But I'd have to get emergency certified.

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
When are we gonna hang out?

And I never changed majors. I knew what my major was going to be my junior year in high school.

Oh, and if anyone has jobs that you need filled, let me know! I WILL EVEN TEACH FOR A YEAR!!!! But I'd have to get emergency certified. Is ceritification your problem?

crabman
07-21-2005, 10:17 PM
What are you looking for?

KTJ
07-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Is ceritification your problem?

Well teaching wasn't the plan. But if I knew that finding a job would be this tough, I would have gotten emergency certified and taught for a year to make money while I got some things organized.

crab,

I just want a job that pays well and will not make me work on the weekends so I can go to the football games.

Old Tiger
07-22-2005, 01:35 AM
Paying tutition for a kid that keeps changing majors really sucks. :rolleyes: I bet that does

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
crab,

I just want a job that pays well and will not make me work on the weekends so I can go to the football games. Don't we all? :p Good Luck & hang in there something will come along!! :thumbsup:

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 10:06 AM
Are you looking all over the state? the country?

These might help if you haven't used them already...

http://www.monster.com/

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

KTJ
07-22-2005, 10:08 AM
I have accounts there spivey. I've actually received several calls asking me for interviews, but the problem was that I am in Austin and those interviews have been in Chicago, LA, and DC. :eek:

I'll find something, hopefully. I refuse to move back in with my parents. R-E-F-U-S-E!

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I have accounts there spivey. I've actually received several calls asking me for interviews, but the problem was that I am in Austin and those interviews have been in Chicago, LA, and DC. :eek:

I'll find something, hopefully. I refuse to move back in with my parents. R-E-F-U-S-E!

...and they wouldn't reimburse you for travel, eh?

Bandera YaYa
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

I'll find something, hopefully. I refuse to move back in with my parents. R-E-F-U-S-E! Awwwwwwwww...we aren't that bad.....in fact my oldest is going to do just that....something about tired of spending all her paycheck on her nice apt.....hmmmmmm......but we are super close and are gonna have lots of fun!! If you get any interviews my way, be sure and let me know...I am always game for meeting a fellow poster!!! Hang in there!!!!(just what kind of job are you looking for????? and where???) :D

jason
07-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Awwwwwwwww...we aren't that bad.....in fact my oldest is going to do just that....something about tired of spending all her paycheck on her nice apt.....hmmmmmm......but we are super close and are gonna have lots of fun!! If you get any interviews my way, be sure and let me know...I am always game for meeting a fellow poster!!! Hang in there!!!!(just what kind of job are you looking for????? and where???) :D he could be your new yard boy...seems you wore the last one out...

:D :D

CheerMom
07-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by jason
he could be your new yard boy...seems you wore the last one out...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 11:09 AM
he could be your new yard boy...seems you wore the last one out...

I am skeered to even ask for details on that :eek:

Bandera YaYa
07-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am skeered to even ask for details on that :eek: Ignore him......he's just a lonely, desperate guy......... :p :p :p :kiss:

KTJ
07-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Yard boy, huh.

How much does it pay? :D

jason
07-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Yard boy, huh.

How much does it pay? :D no cash pay...just fringe benefits...

:evillaugh

Ranger Mom
07-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Yard boy, huh.

How much does it pay? :D

You can probably get more if you don't wear cut off shorts and steel toed boots!:D

LH Panther Mom
07-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You can probably get more if you don't wear cut off shorts and steel toed boots!:D

ROFLMAO!!! :D :clap: BTW - where are the pics? ;)

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Now I have a vision in my head of the guy cop on Rene 911 :D :rolleyes:

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 12:45 PM
no cash pay...just fringe benefits...

:evillaugh

This reminds me of a few episodes of Desparate Housewives. :D

Bandera YaYa
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
no cash pay...just fringe benefits...

:evillaugh Like I said....IGNORE jason.....poor thing, he is delirious from working so much this week!!! :crazy: :kiss:

jason
07-22-2005, 11:51 PM
he is delirious from working so much this week!!! :crazy: :kiss: you know thats true...

and i dont even get the benefits your yard boy does....

Bandera YaYa
07-22-2005, 11:59 PM
If you want benefits, check with your employer! :evillaugh :evillaugh :wave:

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:00 AM
you know thats true...

and i dont even get the benefits your yard boy does....

Speaking of benefits....YaYa...is it your daughter at UTSA that keeps changing her major, you could hook me up with her, since I'm already at UTSA, it wouldn't be any trouble...just tell her that I'm applying to medical school, but don't tell her I'm from Cuero...that might turn her off.

For real, holla back at me with some suggestions...see if we can't play matchmaker on this board....and if worse comes to worse, I just turned 21, so at least she could meet someone who will buy her some alcohol....jk btw!

jason
07-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Speaking of benefits....YaYa...is it your daughter at UTSA that keeps changing her major, you could hook me up with her, since I'm already at UTSA, it wouldn't be any trouble...just tell her that I'm applying to medical school, but don't tell her I'm from Cuero...that might turn her off.

For real, holla back at me with some suggestions...see if we can't play matchmaker on this board....and if worse comes to worse, I just turned 21, so at least she could meet someone who will buy her some alcohol....jk btw! haha....no offense, but you dont have a chance with her

:D

now me on the other hand -

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/4808/1jasonhill3lk.jpg

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:05 AM

For real, holla back at me with some suggestions...see if we can't play matchmaker on this board....and if worse comes to worse, I just turned 21, so at least she could meet someone who will buy her some alcohol....jk btw! Where do you live in SA????

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:09 AM
haha....no offense, but you dont have a chance with her

now me on the other hand -

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/4808/1jasonhill3lk.jpg awwwwwwwwwwwwww...she's so purrrrrrrrty!!!! :kiss:

jason
07-23-2005, 12:11 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww...she's so purrrrrrrrty!!!! :kiss: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Where do you live in SA????

I live in the medical center, off of Babcock. Between Medical and Huebner. I live with my sister, who is a senior in dental school, and my twin brother.

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:21 AM
BTW Jason, I'm a much better looking person than you, in my own opinion.:D But it's really not fair to her, me knowing what she looks like and all and not knowing what kinda person I am. YaYa, just ask 44, she's known me since I was 2 lbs. 5 oz! Ya, I was once that small, my brother was only 1 lb. 15 oz. We were premees! We were cute then, but we're still cute now too!

jason
07-23-2005, 12:23 AM
BTW Jason, I'm a much better looking person than you, in my own opinion.:D But it's really not fair to her, me knowing what she looks like and all and not knowing what kinda person I am. YaYa, just ask 44, she's known me since I was 2 lbs. 5 oz! Ya, I was once that small, my brother was only 1 lb. 15 oz. We were premees! We were cute then, but we're still cute now too! ill have to meet you at a cuero game this year...last year a group of us met at George O's in waco before the championship game...

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:25 AM
ill have to meet you at a cuero game this year...last year a group of us met at George O's in waco before the championship game...

Ya, we drove right by there on the way to the game, I was w/ my parents at the time, but I'm 21 now!:thinking: Definitely going to the pregame ceremonies this season!

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:27 AM
I live in the medical center, off of Babcock. Between Medical and Huebner. I live with my sister, who is a senior in dental school, and my twin brother. I know the area well...she is moving into another apt ...on Dezavala....next weekend.
She works on campus at the children's center.....and is in charge of the 1 yr olds...and loves it to death. She is great with kids.

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:32 AM
I know the area well...she is moving into another apt ...on Dezavala....next weekend.
She works on campus at the children's center.....and is in charge of the 1 yr olds...and loves it to death. She is great with kids.

If she works at the children's center, she might know my brother...he had to always hang out there and observe the kids for one of his education classes....he going into EC to 4th!

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:35 AM
If she works at the children's center, she might know my brother...he had to always hang out there and observe the kids for one of his education classes....he going into EC to 4th! Well she just started working there in March....so maybe! She's an art major....well at least that's the flavor of the semester this go around!!!! :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Well she just started working there in March....so maybe! She's an art major....well at least that's the flavor of the semester this go around!!!! :rolleyes:
I took an art class two semesters ago...DRAWING for non-art majors....drew a bad a** eagle, hafta scan it so all the dlowers can see it, I'm gettin it framed!

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:42 AM
I took an art class two semesters ago...DRAWING for non-art majors....drew a bad a** eagle, hafta scan it so all the dlowers can see it, I'm gettin it framed! cool beans .....yeah you gotta post it!