PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Ranger354
07-21-2005, 11:22 AM
I went by and picked up my tickets Monday. I checked the schedule and there are only 2 games I may miss. Cuero and Ingleside. I may be sick the night of the Cuero game........

Are your ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate44
07-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
I went by and picked up my tickets Monday. I checked the schedule and there are only 2 games I may miss. Cuero and Ingleside. I may be sick the night of the Cuero game........

we have to wait to get ours since we need to add 1 seat to our season tix from last year. :(

pirate4state
07-21-2005, 11:47 AM

Awww...why will you be "sick" the night of the Cuero game? :thinking: :D We are having a meet & greet in Sinton that night...you gotta come out!! :)

I still need to go pick mine up.

Ranger354
07-21-2005, 11:52 AM
I will be sick and NOT make it to work................Maybe I will be well enough to make the game..LOL

I had to wait and add seats a few years ago. Now I have 6 seats in a block. There are only 4 of us that go, but we still don't have enough room.

Did SISD add any bleachers to the stadium? Or was all that for the Tennis courts? The tennis courts needed the face lift.

pirate4state
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I will be sick and NOT make it to work................Maybe I will be well enough to make the game..LOL Ahhh...I've used that a time or two. ;)

Did SISD add any bleachers to the stadium? Or was all that for the Tennis courts? The tennis courts needed the face lift. They ordered some portable bleachers. They were used this spring for softball games. I'm not sure where they'd put them??? :thinking:

AP Panther Fan
07-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Ahhh...I've used that a time or two. ;)

LOL....seems like I remember some better ones than that last year....your boss is "easy".....:D

p.s. and he buys nice gifts when on vacation!:p :cool: