PDA

View Full Version : The Wylie Bats

sinfan75
06-05-2002, 09:35 PM
I stated in an earlier post that Alaniz can be hit but you gotta make em count.Wylie got seven hits and not too many teams have done that,they just didn't make em count.Your shortstop made some awesome plays.

sinton66
06-05-2002, 09:39 PM
Are you going tomorrow 75? I'm leaving here at noon! Congratulations on a great season Wylie fans!

sinfan75
06-06-2002, 04:42 AM
Nah,I'll be on the road or on call.Either way I won't be far from the radio.

sinton66
06-06-2002, 08:11 AM
Well, after finding out that the game is at 1:30, I'm probably gonna settle for tsrn myself. Probably would kill somebody trying to "fly" to Austin in an hour and a half! My spirit will be there wearing a burgandy shirt though!

pero chato
06-06-2002, 08:58 AM
Congratulations to the Pirates! Looked like a great team effort. Alaniz really stepped up in the final frame to end it. Good luck in the title game today!

hsguru
06-06-2002, 09:10 AM
Alaniz was awesome. When it seemed like he was getting worn out he would make a pitch that just froze a hitter. I thought for sure that in the 7th inning he would be done, but he found a second wind, and I think he threw one ball that wasnt a strike that inning. To think that he has one more year left is scary for alot of the other 3A teams. Great game Pirates, and it was a great ride Bulldogs, we are all very proud of you guys!!!

sinton66
06-06-2002, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys for all the kind words. We think he's pretty special. He just continues to amaze us with his abilities. Super talented kid. Congrats to the Wylie team and fans on a great season.

whsfan
06-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Sinton has a great team. Alaniz kept the Wylie guys off balance all night. He's a great athlete and looks like Sinton will be strong contenders again next year. Wylie is graduating a strong group but that's what everyone thought last year. Maybe we'll see you in Austin next year.

Congratulations and good luck next year!

sinton66
06-09-2002, 03:17 PM
We would be absolutely overjoyed to be able to accommodate you next year. Good luck to you guys too!