PDA

View Full Version : Slpybear just got back in town...

slpybear the bullfan
09-29-2002, 09:45 PM
...and has spent a few minutes on the board. I was out of town all weekend and my internet connection turned out to be an InterNOT connection.

Wow! I really like the changes! Now, I can PM all my friends right here without having to go onto the pig. Cool...

Well, I guess the crow ain't so bad with a little ketchup! I didn't see any of the game, but it sounds like all the credit goes to Gainesville for planning and executing a great game plan. Sounds like the Bulls did not look much like the Bulls normally do; poor execution, not a lot of adjustments. It isn't a lot of solace to me to know that Gainesville hung three TDs on us in the last 6 minutes. Sounds like we got a good ol fashioned thumping.

And now... we need to get it back together this week with the bye. Be a good time to get rested up and get ready for District. (And the rival Egrets!)

C'mon Bull Fans, rally round the old Maroon and White and cheer them on,

<small>[ September 29, 2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

sinton66
09-29-2002, 09:57 PM
Welcome back, Slpybear! It's a brave new world here at the 'low!!! :D :D :D

PPHSfan
09-29-2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome home Buddy. Don't get to far down, we all have our bad Fridays now and then.

BullsFan
09-29-2002, 10:02 PM
I hope PPHS is right--and that last Friday night was SO bad that's the last of it we'll have for this season. :)

SintonFan
09-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Slpybear, we both (Sinton and Bridgeport) have byes this week. Sorry about the loss, but your team will rebound and be even better. Glad to see you back in town. I just got back a couple hours ago, too.

The One
09-30-2002, 08:23 PM
Slpy,
Glad your back, boy did you miss a game, see my posts from Fri night for summary. Was actually a good game for 3 qtrs. I am out of town until Thurs. Have you gotten a copy of the game from anybody yet? You probably dont want to see it, LOL! I will say this man they were FAST! So fast they may have not even got video of them. Talk to you later!

BullsFan
09-30-2002, 09:30 PM
Oh, he got a copy of the game, One. Why he wants it I have no idea, but he got one. He will, however, be watching it alone. Unless he can talk RagingBullsFan into watching it with him.

This BullsFan, I can assure you, saw as much as she wanted to see of this particular game Friday night.

TwoBRockin
09-30-2002, 09:40 PM
Still trying to figure out what happened? Bridgeport has seen teams with speed in the past and did well with them. Like crane's RB, speed and size in one package. Since the 2nd half at Boyd we seem to have let down some. Maybe the rest will help to, get them back. Rest the wounded and get ready for the District Games.. Polls who cares... It is what happen's in December that counts. I BELIEVE the Bull's will be there....!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
09-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Of course I am going to watch this game. Gotta hang with those Bulls through thick or thin. You guys had to watch... so now, I would feel less if I didn't get my turn, :) LOL

Yeah BullsFan, I think I will ask ol RagingBullsFan if he wants to drop by tomorrow.

slpybear

The One
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
I think you will enjoy the first 3 quarters it the last 5 min of the 4th thats painful!

The One
09-30-2002, 10:26 PM
TwoB
I agree we have faced teams with speed before, Crane is a good example Harold Jefferies may be very well the best single back have ever faced, but I am not convinced that we have ever faced a team that had so many different players with speed. I think that really was the difference it one think to stop one guy but when you 8 of them its a different story! I think this will help prepare and be ready for the next team like this! God help us if we run into Kennedale in the first round because they have a team like that. I dont know if anyone realizes but since Kennedale beat Everman if they win that district and say hypothetically we dont beat Decatur ( God I cant beleive I said that) then facing Kennedale in the first round now is a possibility! That would be a helluv first round matchup! We'll worry about just getting there for now!

slpybear the bullfan
09-30-2002, 10:43 PM
The One:
...I dont know if anyone realizes but since Kennedale beat Everman if they win that district and say hypothetically we dont beat Decatur ( God I cant beleive I said that)!Good Gravy One, I can't believe you said that either.

Doubt the Bulls against the EGRETS?! Has it come to this?!

:D :D :D

Just funning! I think the game against Decatur just gets bigger every single week of the season that goes by. Know what I mean?

slpybear

WDA

Beat the Egrets!

The One
09-30-2002, 10:51 PM
Slpy check your PM.

BullsFan
09-30-2002, 10:55 PM
One, I'm going to pretend that I didn't see that.

(The horror, the horror....getting beat by the Egrets? I can't even contemplate it.)