PDA

View Full Version : Dear Emily,

AggieJohn
07-20-2005, 11:53 AM
You were so promising. I thought you were going to try to an advance towards corpus christi. Then you decide to go on and hit mexico, but when you got to mexico, you decide to stall in hitting the coast. You are truly a wuss. Oh and the wind and rains that you promised from the outside of the hurricane that are supposed to hit corpus pretty hard toady, not seeing those either. I hope you go back to a tropical depression and i never have to hear of your name again.

love,
john

pirate44
07-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
You were so promising. I thought you were going to try to an advance towards corpus christi. Then you decide to go on and hit mexico, but when you got to mexico, you decide to stall in hitting the coast. You are truly a wuss. Oh and the wind and rains that you promised from the outside of the hurricane that are supposed to hit corpus pretty hard toady, not seeing those either. I hope you go back to a tropical depression and i never have to hear of your name again.

love,
john
Dear John,
Shut the heck up before i get one of my cousins to pound your sorry little town into oblivion.

yours truly,
Emily

AggieJohn
07-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Dear Emily,

Your name is very wussy for hurricane. And you have commitment issues. I hope Gert brings us more promise.

Love,
john

spiveyrat
07-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Dear John,
Why don't you just take a road trip down to Brownsville (and/or beyond)? :rolleyes:

footballgal
07-20-2005, 01:09 PM
I don't know about the CC area, but the strong winds and constant rain have been relentless, here in La Feria,(Mid-valley) all day since early this morning.

But, I am sure things will get back to normal by tomorrow. Like getting back to work. :)

pirate4state
07-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
I don't know about the CC area, but the strong winds and constant rain have been relentless, here in La Feria,(Mid-valley) all day since early this morning.

But, I am sure things will get back to normal by tomorrow. Like getting back to work. :) It's a joke really. I was hoping for some dramatics, but nothing so far. :( I know, I'm crazy!! :D The weather guys seem to think we'll get rain & wind this evening... :thinking:

I'm glad you are safe and don't have to be at work! :D

AggieJohn
07-20-2005, 01:38 PM
yeah they all got us excited last night at work telling us we most likely get a call today to not come in....jerks

footballgal
07-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I know, all the hype makes it exicting, but yeah I am glad that I can sit here and just be thankful that it was just strong winds with rain and nothing dangerous. Only a small concern of flooding, but I think will be ok in that dept. too. Normally, with the way its' rained all day, we would have been flooded by now, but since it's been so, so, dry, it's soaking it all up! One thing for sure, football greens will be alot nicer cuz of Emily. :)

AggieJohn
07-20-2005, 01:40 PM
i'm seeing that we have a high wind advisory

my girlfriend just told me it's raining in victoria...figures..

sicem74
07-20-2005, 03:28 PM
lol sucks for yall i see

AggieJohn
07-21-2005, 12:47 AM
i was hoping to get a funny post before i saw that it was sic'em who replied
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/comedypolice.jpg