PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rbarker

shellman54
07-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I think with all this talk about food thats been on here lately, we need to stop somewhere before our road trips!!!

AggieJohn
07-19-2005, 01:34 PM
glad to see your back rbarker

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
I think with all this talk about food thats been on here lately, we need to stop somewhere before our road trips!!!

I'm sure we can throw that into the plans :D

Looks like this year we will be going to Diboll, Dickinson, Anahuac, Huffman, Liberty. Am I missing one?

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
glad to see your back rbarker
Thanks John, Ive been around lurking just haven't posted much. Saving my energy for football season. Hows that Liberty squad going to look this year?

j_dog
07-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
.........Looks like this year we will be going to Diboll, Dickinson, Anahuac, Huffman, Liberty. Am I missing one?
You may be driving to Huntsville to play Jasper.. :D

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
You may be driving to Huntsville to play Jasper.. :D

I hope so :D Jody is probally make shirts as we type :D

j_dog
07-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I hope so :D Jody is probally make shirts as we type :D
Where is Jody? He has been SO QUIET lately? He didn't get Rommed did he? ;)

Hope to see you guys in Huntsville, or somewhere else along the playoff trail. :)

AggieJohn
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks John, Ive been around lurking just haven't posted much. Saving my energy for football season. Hows that Liberty squad going to look this year?

they've got a good back coming up, he had near 1000 yrds last season and really is a threat if he's developed. however i don't know anything about the d-line except for the supposedly can defend the pass pretty well. they lost their starting qb to graduation, he went to play at UMHB...should be interesting with the bhill/liberty game, could the panthers make it 3 in a row

shellman54
07-19-2005, 01:51 PM

Hope to see you guys in Huntsville, or somewhere else along the playoff trail. :)

his job won't let him on the PC, but i'm sure he will find a way once the season starts!!

shellman54
07-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm sure we can throw that into the plans :D

Looks like this year we will be going to Diboll, Dickinson, Anahuac, Huffman, Liberty. Am I missing one?

looks right. what is good to eat in diboll?

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 03:52 PM

Jody started a new job and they have the downlow blocked. With his old job they gave him a laptop , but the new job didn't supply him with one.:( Thats good news for east Texas though :D I'm sure we will catch up with ya J-Dog some where this season, looking foward to seeing everone.

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
they've got a good back coming up, he had near 1000 yrds last season and really is a threat if he's developed. however i don't know anything about the d-line except for the supposedly can defend the pass pretty well. they lost their starting qb to graduation, he went to play at UMHB...should be interesting with the bhill/liberty game, could the panthers make it 3 in a row

I don't think Liberty has the fire power this year to go for 3. They will be competitive though. I'm wondering if Huffman can break the curse this year and beat Liberty. Liberty plays in Huffman this year I'm going to go check that one out. Plus George Foreman's son is going to be the starting RB for Huffman this year. I want to see if he's as gifted as old dad. Liberty/BH game will be a battle as usual. If you r going to the Liberty/Huffman or Liberty BH game this year look me up.

RBARKER
07-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
looks right. what is good to eat in diboll?

I don't know, but thats a long drive I'm sure we will run across some grub somewhere. Oh by the way Mark won't be joining us this year he's going to the Virgin Islands for 6 months for a new job. God help the Virgin Islands :D

shellman54
07-19-2005, 04:31 PM
no wonder all the hurricanes are running through there......

j_dog
07-19-2005, 04:34 PM
..... Plus George Foreman's son is going to be the starting RB for Huffman this year. I want to see if he's as gifted as old dad. .....
and i suppose his name is GEORGE! ? :D

BHBrave08
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah it's George. But, from what I have heard is really kind of a baby on the field.

eagle.eyes
07-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Brave, kind of a sorry statement if u ask me. Anyway, although I personally expect this years BH team to sweep the district, don't count out Huffman. Their head coach is much better than advertised. Very sharp man on the sidelines!

BHBrave08
07-20-2005, 09:24 PM
I know that Huffman is a big threat to BH in our district as always, but that is just what I here. I personally don't know but that is what others are saying.

exbccards76'smom
07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Hope to see all my BH friends at the playoff games this year. I really enjoyed it!!

AggieJohn
07-21-2005, 12:51 AM
I don't think Liberty has the fire power this year to go for 3. They will be competitive though. I'm wondering if Huffman can break the curse this year and beat Liberty. Liberty plays in Huffman this year I'm going to go check that one out. Plus George Foreman's son is going to be the starting RB for Huffman this year. I want to see if he's as gifted as old dad. Liberty/BH game will be a battle as usual. If you r going to the Liberty/Huffman or Liberty BH game this year look me up.

i will make it too one of them, that's for sure

RBARKER
07-21-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by exbccards76'smom
Hope to see all my BH friends at the playoff games this year. I really enjoyed it!!

You never know we might come out to BC on our Bye Week. We Did last year and was very impressed with the BC fans.

exbccards76'smom
07-21-2005, 07:37 PM
I won't be working the pass gate this year, so let me know what game if you are able to come.

mistanice
07-24-2005, 07:22 PM
I see that BH is traveling to Diboll this year. There aren't many places to eat in Diboll but there are many in Lufkin which is 10 miles north. I'm glad to see you guys make the trip this way. It was one of the most boring drives ever when I made the trip last year. HAVE FUN!!!

j_dog
07-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Jody knows a place to eat in Livingston. :)

RBARKER
07-25-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
I see that BH is traveling to Diboll this year. There aren't many places to eat in Diboll but there are many in Lufkin which is 10 miles north. I'm glad to see you guys make the trip this way. It was one of the most boring drives ever when I made the trip last year. HAVE FUN!!!

Yeah it will be a long drive,b ut the guys that travel with me should keep me entertained:D Well heve to head to Lufkin before the game. Hey maybe we can meet up at half time.

Jody
09-01-2005, 03:14 PM

Kisses there baby cakes.....Miss me huh? Sounds like your ready for BH to whip up on Jasper.....? So how big are those WOS heads after week one. Man what a sad day in East-Texas. Oh well, Huffman will whip the *&^& out of them again. You know Huffman, there in this "Weak" district over here that put WOs and Bridge City out of the playoffs last year.

See ya soon.