PDA

View Full Version : dutchman

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2005, 02:04 PM
When you have a few moments, could you check on marlin fan for me? I am very concerned about him. :eek: It seems that he has either found a bottle of white lightning & is guzzling it OR he's found his mom's old 8-tracks and is wearing a purple velvet leisure suit, white patent platform shoes and dancing around the living room. Help, please! There's children in the house. :eek: :D

marlin fan
07-18-2005, 02:19 PM
do da hustle doo doo doo doo doodootidoodoo .................. want u take me to....... funky town!!!!:D :cool:

dutchman
07-18-2005, 02:19 PM
yeah i know. the youth of today:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
want u take me to....... funky town!!!!:D :cool:

Thank goodness you spelled it correctly that time. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

marlin fan
07-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thank goodness you spelled it correctly that time. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh lol thank god i did or else Marlin Fan would be no more!!

Bandera YaYa
07-18-2005, 02:36 PM
OMG you two stop it!! I read the first line of LHPmom's post and got all concerned and worried...like those kids had done away with marlinfan and thru his body in the trunk of a car!!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!
:eek: :eek: :( :D

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
OMG you two stop it!! I read the first line of LHPmom's post and got all concerned and worried...like those kids had done away with marlinfan and thru his body in the trunk of a car!!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!
:eek: :eek: :( :D

That thought is much less scary than having disco songs "sung" to you through YIM. :eek: :eek: Particularly when some of the "words" were uhm, not quite right. He told me was "singing" the same songs to dutchman. :thinking: Poor B....I think he's been cooped up with the little ones too long. ;)

Bandera YaYa
07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
That thought is much less scary than having disco songs "sung" to you through YIM. :eek: :eek: Particularly when some of the "words" were uhm, not quite right. He told me was "singing" the same songs to dutchman. :thinking: Poor B....I think he's been cooped up with the little ones too long. ;) Ha, well I won't agrue on that point!!!!!! :D

marlin fan
07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
That thought is much less scary than having disco songs "sung" to you through YIM. :eek: :eek: Particularly when some of the "words" were uhm, not quite right. He told me was "singing" the same songs to dutchman. :thinking: Poor B....I think he's been cooped up with the little ones too long. ;) lol i would have never caught that mistake lol it was a darn funny one too!!!! yea iv been with the kids TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
I guess I would really have worried if he had been singing, "The Wheels on the Bus...". :)

marlin fan
07-18-2005, 03:17 PM
i think LHPmom is bad luck. i sing the song right untill i get in front oh her and say that bad word again!!!!!

44INAROW
07-18-2005, 04:13 PM
I guess I would really have worried if he had been singing, "The Wheels on the Bus...". :)

ggrrr :mad: now I have that song in my head :doh: :doh: :rolleyes: :D

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

:kiss: :kiss: :cool:

HighSchool Fan
07-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

now just picture marlin fan singing that to the little kids, just picture that way before dinner time :D