PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburg Pirates

BeastoftheEast
07-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Who knows much about how the Pirates will be this year? I see they were picked to win their district in Texas Football Mag.. Do they have much talent coming back and have they been working hard this summer? I hear they are getting some new facilities.

gobbler84
07-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BeastoftheEast
Who knows much about how the Pirates will be this year? I see they were picked to win their district in Texas Football Mag.. Do they have much talent coming back and have they been working hard this summer? I hear they are getting some new facilities.

Took me 30 minutes to figure out you were talklin bout a high school football team....Could have sworn you were talkin bout Pittsburg, Pennsilvania Pirates the baseball team

lostaussie
07-18-2005, 12:18 PM
they are getting the new field turf put down. went by there stadium the other day on my way to get some brewskies. don't know much about the team, but do know last year they were very gutty and never gave up. btw, if you gonna ask questions about etex teams we gonna have to get some help. we are largely outnumbered on this board, but these folks do have alot of fun.