PDA

View Full Version : Burnet area dining ...

3afan
07-16-2005, 06:51 PM
OK, what are the BEST places around Burnet/Buchanan Dam to eat ??? Thx ...

espn1
07-16-2005, 10:36 PM
In Burnet the Highlander Inn is the best for lunch. The Catfish Landing is also good.Out on Buchanan The Tamale King is Good and also The barge (it's actually on Inks). In Kingsland Pure Fusion is pretty good. Marble falls has many places.

jason
07-16-2005, 10:47 PM
ive hit golf balls at the barge from our dock before...also shot lemons from the potato gun at it...hehe....

espn1
07-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jason
ive hit golf balls at the barge from our dock before...also shot lemons from the potato gun at it...hehe....
We almost bought across from the Barge. I like the area.

HighSchool Fan
07-17-2005, 08:30 AM
if my memory is correct, i remember hearing something about having some good pancakes in Burnet.:D

espn1
07-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
if my memory is correct, i remember hearing something about having some good pancakes in Burnet.:D
In that two Year span we went 28-2. It was disappointing to lose the State games.
But I doubt it ruined the Pancakes. Most of our star Players are D1 now. So it didn't effect em too much. Some of them might even be playing on Sunday one of these days. They will always be winners! You might want to hit them up for a loan if you run short on money.

3afan
07-17-2005, 08:57 AM
*sigh* ... so much for GOOD places to eat ...............

:thumbsup:

HighSchool Fan
07-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by espn1
In that two Year span we went 28-2. It was disappointing to lose the State games.
But I doubt it ruined the Pancakes. Most of our star Players are D1 now. So it didn't effect em too much. Some of them might even be playing on Sunday one of these days. They will always be winners! You might want to hit them up for a loan if you run short on money.

i just might need to borrow some money. if that don't work i might can sell a championship ring, maybe even trade one for some pancakes :D

Johnny Utah
07-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Go to Llano, not that far, and eat BBQ at Coopers!!! It is the BOMB!!! Tell them Utah sent you!!!

espn1
07-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i just might need to borrow some money. if that don't work i might can sell a championship ring, maybe even trade one for some pancakes :D Yeah! The Ring and the memory will probably get you a Mc Griddle.