PDA

View Full Version : Pirates season tix question

pirate44
07-16-2005, 08:42 AM
tix go on sale monday. spf25 and i wanted to get our seats from last year plus one more for P44 jr. the problem is, the newspaper says that last year tix holders can only buy the seats they had last year. will i be able to add a seat or will i have to wait till they start selling to the rest of the public? i do know that the seat next to one of ours will be vacant. im 100% sure the guy who had it last year wont be attending any games this year. can anyone from Sinton help me out on this one?

PhiI C
07-16-2005, 08:46 AM
44 I think they have to hold the ticket for so many days before it goes on sale to the general public. You may need to get there as soon as they do. I would contact the school business office and make sure though.

pirate4state
07-16-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
tix go on sale monday. spf25 and i wanted to get our seats from last year plus one more for P44 jr. the problem is, the newspaper says that last year tix holders can only buy the seats they had last year. will i be able to add a seat or will i have to wait till they start selling to the rest of the public? i do know that the seat next to one of ours will be vacant. im 100% sure the guy who had it last year wont be attending any games this year. can anyone from Sinton help me out on this one? Had the same problem last year. They wouldn't let me add one :mad: I could only buy the same tkts I had the previous year. :rolleyes: BUT I was there bright and early and was able to get the additional seat. :)

pirate44
07-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
44 I think they have to hold the ticket for so many days before it goes on sale to the general public. You may need to get there as soon as they do. I would contact the school business office and make sure though.
thanks Phil C. i suppose if we couldnt get it, its no big deal. there should be plenty available later. i surely dont want to have to hold jr. all game. but i enjoyed being high up on the 50. in fact i think we were 2 rows behind your seats. id love to get the seats right in front of the press box so we can lean back. that would be nice:)

pirate44
07-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Had the same problem last year. They wouldn't let me add one :mad: I could only buy the same tkts I had the previous year. :rolleyes: BUT I was there bright and early and was able to get the additional seat. :)
so it looks like ill just have to wait:(

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
id love to get the seats right in front of the press box so we can lean back. that would be nice:)

Those are always the best! :thumbsup:

AggieJohn
07-17-2005, 12:20 AM
how many people go to a sinton game?

Bandera YaYa
07-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
how many people go to a sinton game? Uh...as many as have tickets!!!! :D

AggieJohn
07-17-2005, 12:54 AM
good one, jerky