View Full Version : 7 on 7 Update

Matthew328
07-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Mother Nature has stepped in!!!

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=55101453&sid=&style=2

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=55105182&sid=&style=2

CHS_CG
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
I saw you put at like 4:47 that it was rainin over there.. thats sux! I am out at riverside campus (right when you come on 47 off of 21) and the wind was blowing earlier but no rain we are only 5 minutes from main campus too!

dutchman
07-15-2005, 05:49 PM
thanks for the update

AggieJohn
07-16-2005, 12:20 AM
from coach frans website:

The place is hopping all around us this weekend. The 7-on-7 State Championship got under way today and will run through Sunday out on the fields west of the Texas A&M track stadium. There are 64 teams with about 1,200 players taking part, and the action is open to the public. It was nice to greet the executive planning committee for the event yesterday, including Les Koenning Sr., the dad of our offensive coordinator. They've done a great job with this competition around the state all summer, and it looks like 7-on-7 might spread from Texas and catch on in other states.

Bandera YaYa
07-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
from coach frans website:

The place is hopping all around us this weekend. The 7-on-7 State Championship got under way today and will run through Sunday out on the fields west of the Texas A&M track stadium. There are 64 teams with about 1,200 players taking part, and the action is open to the public. It was nice to greet the executive planning committee for the event yesterday, including Les Koenning Sr., the dad of our offensive coordinator. They've done a great job with this competition around the state all summer, and it looks like 7-on-7 might spread from Texas and catch on in other states. Uh.....thanks but
...Matthew has been telling us about it for weeks now..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AggieJohn
07-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Uh.....thanks but
...Matthew has been telling us about it for weeks now..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
YAYA, get your head out of hating me just because, i'm posting something from coach frans website saying that he was welcoming the tourney this weekend. I didn't say a&m is better than 7 on 7 or anything, gosh, get over yourself, i know that matt knows about the tourney, i know he's covering it...geez

Bandera YaYa
07-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
YAYA, get your head out of hating me just because, i'm posting something from coach frans website saying that he was welcoming the tourney this weekend. I didn't say a&m is better than 7 on 7 or anything, gosh, get over yourself, i know that matt knows about the tourney, i know he's covering it...geez Ohhhhhhhhh....so now you know how it feels.........kinda irritating, huh???? Get it NOW?????? :p :D