PDA

View Full Version : Rice vs. Needville

CheerMom
10-28-2003, 11:09 AM
What is everyone's thought on this game with Rice's starting QB out for the season?

RAIDER96
10-28-2003, 12:59 PM
Back up Stewart Ray will be ready. Look for simplicity in the offense but enough to beat Needville. Defense will also be a factor in winning this one. Rice knows that the blue jays will come after Ray but the ol have promised him protection.

CheerMom
10-28-2003, 01:12 PM
How is the offense going to handle Wharton? That is going to be a big concern.

bc 76
10-28-2003, 02:24 PM
This will be one great game in wharton.The tigers are really cutting down on there mistakes and are not getting stupid penalties.Wharton defense will have to slow down the rice running game,cause i know they won't be able to shut it down.Will see fri when wharton plays sweeny if they blow out sweeny then you will know were they stand against rice.Wharton seems to be playing there best football now they are really balanced on offense if i'm not mistaken its something like passing 1300 yds /rushing 1350 the offense is where they need to be right now.

BHKrystal06
10-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Do ya'll think Barbers Hill will see Rice again any time soon?

whtfbplaya
10-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Im gonna skip the wharton game this week and go see Rice play.

Gobbla2001
10-28-2003, 07:29 PM
BHKrystal06:
Do ya'll think Barbers Hill will see Rice again any time soon?If Barbers Hill goes D2 and can get to the semi's, I'd say there's a great chance these two teams can play each other...

Gobbla2001
10-28-2003, 07:34 PM
bc 76:
This will be one great game in wharton.The tigers are really cutting down on there mistakes and are not getting stupid penalties.Wharton defense will have to slow down the rice running game,cause i know they won't be able to shut it down.Will see fri when wharton plays sweeny if they blow out sweeny then you will know were they stand against rice.Wharton seems to be playing there best football now they are really balanced on offense if i'm not mistaken its something like passing 1300 yds /rushing 1350 the offense is where they need to be right now.That's sounding really good for Wharton, and really bad for Cuero :mad: :confused:

Speed24
10-28-2003, 08:10 PM
considering what the score on the wharton, sweeny game does not mean anything. If wharton plays their game with no mistakes and keeps positive attitudes, they have a good chance of beating rice by atleast 14. Rice does have a good ground attack, but not anything too tough for wharton to handle. Wharton is very fast overall and very big up front. I think with the speed and strength combined wharton will find a victory.