PDA

View Full Version : bandera/burnet

topdawg
12-22-2002, 06:56 PM
i was just wondering who you guys think would win if these two teams had to play again??? i dont remember what the score was when they played this season but i think burnet beat them pretty bad, but i was just wondering if yall think the score would be any different if these two teams had to play again???

BULLDOGFAN
12-22-2002, 07:41 PM
The score would be different. Bandera is a much better team then when we played Burnet. But get real, Bandera and Burnet predictions in 2002 are just that, a prediction. Burnet and Bandera have become class act buddies. Don't think we didn't see your webpage wishing us luck Burnet. You guys are the best. Tough luck in your game.

Chris Hart
12-22-2002, 10:47 PM
District 25-3A has some excellent teams in it, just think of it like this, Llano gave Bandera all they wanted, and Wimberley played Burnet better than the score indicated, and I believe they were both tied with Ingram for the cellar spot. There were some good teams this year. I hope Bandera and Burnet and all the rest can remain in the same district for a while, Burnet and Bandera have developed a great friendly rivalry over the past 6 years or so(minus the two years Bandera was in another district). Add Liberty Hill, Llano,Ingram and Wimberley and you have one whale of a district. The atmosphere for next year's Burnet/Bandera game will be nothing short of electric, a state-finalist vs. a State Champion, it's going to be awesome. I'm already anticipating next season.

Burnet-05
12-23-2002, 12:30 AM
uh hey bulldogfan...do you see us wishing ANYBODY luck on our website??? Don't take it personal....good luck :)

cunbed10
12-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Hello! world, it's me, a true Marlin bulldog fan.
I would like to take this time to say Merry Christmas to the whole 3A family. I can't wait for the 2003 season. I am very close with all the Marlin football players, and I here alot of respect for the two players at Burnet # 8 and the Quarterback , from our two oustanding players #4 D'Neran Wrighter and # 5 Matterial Richardson, They can't wait to come to Burnet, and we are hoping to play Jasper if it is possible. We will have Ennis visit us around the 4th week. We have a
tremendous pre-season schedule, that usually prepares us for the district as well as the post-season. As for LaGrange, Bellville, and Bandera, you all have oustanding programs and we will be looking forward to playin you all, especially (Bellville), that was a very heartbreaking lost, but you prevailed, so I say to My 3A family BEwArE of Dogs(Marlin, Marlin Marlin Marlin remember the Dogs, not the Titans

vet93
12-23-2002, 11:50 AM
It is truly amazing that a team that almost lost to Llano went on to win the state championship (This comment was based on some of the teams that llano played and lost to. Llano made great strides throughout the year). Bandera's performance gives every team the confidence that anything can happen in the playoffs if you believe in yourselves, are willing to work and strive to improve each and every week in the playoffs. Congratulations on a wonderful cinderella season.

Chris Hart
12-23-2002, 03:33 PM
Yes Vet93, Llano improved greatly throughout the season. They didn't have as much talent as most, but they do have a head coach that has won the State Championship(as HC). If they ever get a talented group of young boys over there, everybody better lookout. They will continue to improve under Coach Agnew!

<small>[ December 23, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
12-23-2002, 03:45 PM
That is so right vet. Llano gave Bandera a hell of a game. Those boys will have their day. Honestly I beleive anyone in 25 - 3A could be in the running. I can't believe that was 6 weeks ago that we played Llano.

So many factors go into winning a State Championship. Confidence is the one intangible that is so hard to get. I mean a confidence that you can win no matter what is thrown your way.

Bandera just kept peaking and peaking every game. By Midland time we were unbeatable. Was a Golden year.

espn1
12-23-2002, 06:12 PM
Llano will have a good QB Next year. He really has a gun, and is about 6'2" 200lb's