PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Spurs - World Champions in Basketball!!

Phil C
07-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I know in a prior thread I said that the Spurs or whoever won the NBA championship would be nba champions and not world champions in view of the recent lack of success the nba stars have had in world competition such as the olympics last year. But the Spurs deserve some consideration and exception. France does good in basketball and Tony Parker is from France. Slovenia has done well and two Spurs, Rasho Nesteroviz and Beno Udrih are from there and we mustn't forget Tim Duncan is from the Virgin Islands and the rest are from the USA. Upon more careful consideraton Way to go Spurs! World Champions in Basketball!!

District303aPastPlayer
07-14-2005, 01:33 PM
the REAL MVP of the Finals is from Argentina... his name... MANU

rockdale80
07-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

no doubt about that....

Phil C
07-14-2005, 01:37 PM

Right you are district and shame on me for the oversight. :o He is the man and he was on the team that won the olympics last year which proves my point even more. :)

District303aPastPlayer
07-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Ginobli is the next breakout star in the NBA... im almost sure of it...

Old Tiger
07-14-2005, 01:50 PM
woohoo go spurs!

Bandera YaYa
07-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right you are district and shame on me for the oversight. :o He is the man and he was on the team that won the olympics last year which proves my point even more. :) Well what do you know....me and you finally agree on something!!!!! Manu is delicious!!!! :inlove:

District303aPastPlayer
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Manu is delicious!!!! :inlove:

i didnt know Mr Ginobli was a slab of ribs :p

Bandera YaYa
07-14-2005, 02:26 PM
i didnt know Mr Ginobli was a slab of ribs :p Ha! ............well then I'd be eating me some ribs!!!!! :kiss: :p