PDA

View Full Version : Aggie/Longhorn

AggieJohn
11-24-2003, 10:46 AM
Okay so tell us where your tickets are if you have them and then poll about who will win?

PPHSfan
11-24-2003, 10:52 AM
You don't really believe that the Aggies have even a slight chance of winning this game do you?

They may be competetive again in a few years, but Texas is going to kill A&M this Friday, and that is just the cold hard truth.

mwisnews
11-24-2003, 10:52 AM
I went with my best friend to the Cotton Bowl last year when UT played LSU. Since he's now at UT, he's going down to College Station for the game. UT will win this hands down. A&M defense is pathetic they have no offense and haven't beaten a good team. UT has Vince Young and Cedric Benson is doing so well. The recievers are just too good and the defense will redeem it self. I think UT 35-14.

At least A&M has their bonfire back.

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: mwisnews ]</small>

vet93
11-24-2003, 12:02 PM
I am an Aggie fan so I am not bashing but I have to agree with PPHSfan. A&M is outclassed in this one. Their defense is pathetic. Their offense is o.k. but not anywhere good enough to make up for the defense. I agree that this game will be competitive in a few years if Fran is allowed to build the program. I hope that the guys can keep things competitive for a few quarters. My prediciton is UT 56 and A&M 14. The second question on the poll was kind of tough...when you mean breakout game...do you mean the player most likely to get out of the game without a broken Bone? :D

sahen
11-24-2003, 01:09 PM
breakout game in this case must = shows how bad it can really get before finally getting good? or turns ball over alot...to say an aggie will have a breakout game in this one is kinda nuts...i know rivalry games teh rankings r supposed to be out the window but this year i believe A&M dont even have enough to stay close...i just hope its more entertaining than when A&M played OU....

weatherag07
11-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Yep, Texas is going to win.

bevo
11-24-2003, 04:00 PM
weatherag07:
Yep, Texas is going to win.I'd have to agree...

LG-all-the-way
11-24-2003, 05:36 PM
WITHOUT QUESTION LONGHORNS TAKE THIS EASY WIN HOME !!! :D :cool: :rolleyes:

"HOOK'EM HORNS"

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: LG-all-the-way ]</small>

Titans
11-24-2003, 07:13 PM
What player is going to have a break-out game? Kinda interesting, wouldn't you say?

I'd say Dustin Long, if anybody.

The question should have asked:

When will Franchione pull McNeal?

1st quarter
2nd Q
3rd Q
4th Q
It really doesn't matter?

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 07:16 PM
I've got tickets in section 120, row 12, seat 1,2,3, and 4. Season tickets are really great. Gig'em Aggies

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 07:20 PM
One thing that I have learned while watching college football is that anything can happen. Did anyone ever predict Louisville to beat Florida State last year? Hardly thought they stood a chance, but look what happened. All of you that have started predicting this already might want to consider an upset. Anything can happen.

Bearcats213
11-24-2003, 07:36 PM
WAIT.....did you hear that??? It sounds like OU is STILL scoring on A&M

lepfan
11-24-2003, 07:36 PM
I can't vote...I thought A&M was playing UT...and UT was not a choice... :D :D :D

CentralTxFan
11-24-2003, 08:00 PM
Section 122 season tickets. Row...way down front

Want the Aggies to win...will they? Who knows..I just want them to play like they WANT to win. I will be happy with that, this year!

J-town you a current aggie or jasper student/parent?

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 08:03 PM
I am a Junior at JHS. My plans will include A&M in a couple years. Section 122? That is really close to me. Maybe I will see you there. As I posted earlier, I will be in section 120, row 12, seat 1-4 (well one of those)

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: J-town Hustler ]</small>

CentralTxFan
11-24-2003, 08:45 PM
J-town Hustler:
I am a Junior at JHS. My plans will include A&M in a couple years. Section 122? That is really close to me. Maybe I will see you there. As I posted earlier, I will be in section 120, row 12, seat 1-4 (well one of those)Are you going to the Jasper game after the Aggie game? Do you get to the Aggie games early?

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 09:40 PM
Of course I'm going to the Jasper game. The A&M game is at 2:30, and the Jasper one at 7:30. We find it easier to leave early, so that you can get some good parking spaces. Which will be absolutely essential for this game, seeing as how it is going to be one of the busiest. Good luck

vfunk
11-24-2003, 09:45 PM
worst post ever....will this game make it past half time?? and by breakout game do you mean...actually do something this year?

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Upsets are indeed part of college football, whether you think so or not.

j_town
11-24-2003, 11:05 PM
i am going with the aggies on this one, i have faith

20dawgz05
11-25-2003, 12:06 AM
AHHHHHH....I CNAT BELIVE IMA MISS IT!!!!!!!

LGLeps
11-25-2003, 12:41 AM
I think either way, OU will still kick a**!!! I am from Texas and if I'd have to choose between UT and A&M I would choose UT but it doesn't really matter because everyone knows who the real winners are...the OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! BOOMER SOONER

lepfan
11-25-2003, 12:47 AM
LGLeps:
I think either way, OU will still kick a**!!! I am from Texas and if I'd have to choose between UT and A&M I would choose UT but it doesn't really matter because everyone knows who the real winners are...the OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! BOOMER SOONERHMMMM, I think I know you :rolleyes:

LGLeps
11-25-2003, 12:49 AM
lepfan:

LGLeps:
I think either way, OU will still kick a**!!! I am from Texas and if I'd have to choose between UT and A&M I would choose UT but it doesn't really matter because everyone knows who the real winners are...the OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! BOOMER SOONERHMMMM, I think I know you :rolleyes: no no you don't know me!!! :D wink

AggieJohn
11-25-2003, 06:52 PM
You know i wasn't going to run my mouth here..but i feel it necessary..i'm not really tired of the t.u. fans...i'm tired of the sooner fans....gosh they think the best thing that ever happened to that state was Jason White...wow.......good for them i hope that OU does good this year...it's not like they have anything else in that waste of space state of OK too root for.....get over it, pee a creek, build a bridge, and get over it...the state of texas at least has great a great rivalry game...the sooners want to say the best game of the year is the battle with them and their red headed step child OSU....whatever it's a slaughter every year....grow a pro team....we're tired of OU folks coming down to texas beating the crap out of us...and thinking their something great...your not..let us see the houston texans play your pro team.........oh wait you don't have one.....

the stars at night are big and bright.......

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

BHKrystal06
11-25-2003, 07:15 PM
UT ALL THE WAY!! GO HORNS!!

JasperDog94
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
lepfan:
I can't vote...I thought A&M was playing UT...and UT was not a choice... :D :D :D I seem to be having the same problem...
:D

vfunk
11-25-2003, 09:26 PM
that just shows how well A&M fans can spell!!! and about OU...how good would they be if you took away all the players they have from TX high schools...they probably couldnt field a team.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-25-2003, 09:38 PM
J-town Hustler:
I am a Junior at JHS. My plans will include A&M in a couple years. Section 122? That is really close to me. Maybe I will see you there. As I posted earlier, I will be in section 120, row 12, seat 1-4 (well one of those)Hey J-town Hustler...who are you?Maybe i know you.

lepfan
11-25-2003, 09:40 PM
explayer2001:
You know i wasn't going to run my mouth here..but i feel it necessary..i'm not really tired of the t.u. fans...i'm tired of the sooner fans....gosh they think the best thing that ever happened to that state was Jason White...wow.......good for them i hope that OU does good this year...it's not like they have anything else in that waste of space state of OK too root for.....get over it, pee a creek, build a bridge, and get over it...the state of texas at least has great a great rivalry game...the sooners want to say the best game of the year is the battle with them and their red headed step child OSU....whatever it's a slaughter every year....grow a pro team....we're tired of OU folks coming down to texas beating the crap out of us...and thinking their something great...your not..let us see the houston texans play your pro team.........oh wait you don't have one.....

the stars at night are big and bright.......Go get in the corner with Jimbo...you are really reaching aren't you...LOL...you are so goofy you are amusing...again...go to your corner with Jimbo!!! :D

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>