PDA

View Full Version : 05's Best RB Poll

Chris Hart
07-13-2005, 09:37 PM
These are the five finalist from the Best RB of 05 thread.

JHS_c/o_06'
07-13-2005, 09:44 PM
the liberty hill duo should be the same option....cause if seperate...that just comes down to picking favorites.

44INAROW
07-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
the liberty hill duo should be the same option....cause if seperate...that just comes down to picking favorites.
wonder if they'll be the 2 Headed Monster this year? :D

LH Panther Mom
07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wonder if they'll be the 2 Headed Monster this year? :D

That's for us to know & you to find out. ;)

Chris Hart
07-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
the liberty hill duo should be the same option....cause if seperate...that just comes down to picking favorites. I thought about that, but it's not about who's your favorite. We're asking who is the best RB, and they are two different backs.

Chris Hart
07-13-2005, 10:01 PM
wonder if they'll be the 2 Headed Monster this year? :D I hear instead of the three headed monster this year, that they have two more than adequate heads to go with the two proven heads. If they can field a defense, lookout!:)

44INAROW
07-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's for us to know & you to find out. ;)
maybe we'll be in different classifications :) but I would love to come watch you'll play sometime

LH Panther Mom
07-13-2005, 10:29 PM
maybe we'll be in different classifications :) but I would love to come watch you'll play sometime

We'd love it as well. :) Actually, I'm sure we'll be back to 4-heads, it's just that the other 2 aren't set yet.

Yo-Tex Dawg
07-14-2005, 12:49 AM
whats funny about all the cuero people voting for cooper is that if he plays he wont be ready until district at the earliest.

Old Tiger
07-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Kociuba

His first name is my name

Gobbla2001
07-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Yo-Tex Dawg
whats funny about all the cuero people voting for cooper is that if he plays he wont be ready until district at the earliest.

That's funny, Yo-Tex, that information has not been available but through grapevines... in publications it is stated he will be released by two-a-days, and can play whenever the docs feel comfortable with letting him go (which could be district, or could be sooner, we don't know,m hopefully it's when he's ready)...

Thank God you can't reply to this one, HA

44INAROW
07-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That's funny, Yo-Tex, that information has not been available but through grapevines... in publications it is stated he will be released by two-a-days, and can play whenever the docs feel comfortable with letting him go (which could be district, or could be sooner, we don't know,m hopefully it's when he's ready)...

Thank God you can't reply to this one, HA

Oh I'm sure he'll find a way to make another "return" :eek: Having to have "real" email address to register is going to weed a bunch of that mess out tough :clap:

Gobbla2001
07-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Oh I'm sure he'll find a way to make another "return" :eek: Having to have "real" email address to register is going to weed a bunch of that mess out tough :clap:

so was it a or w?