Me, WOS vs Jasper in Jasper on Friday
Saturday, the classic in Abilene Midland Lee vs SLC

HighSchool Fan
07-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What game(s) will you be attending?
Me, WOS vs Jasper in Jasper on Friday
Saturday, the classic in Abilene Midland Lee vs SLC

wos/jasper game?? you can see that every year. go see something that doesn't happen very often. go see a team from california play a team from texas. go watch gainesville and scott's valley,ca on friday night.

Gsquared
07-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
wos/jasper game?? you can see that every year. go see something that doesn't happen very often. go see a team from california play a team from texas. go watch gainesville and scott's valley,ca on friday night.
Half the reason for the trip is lunch at Esters and dinner before the game at Cedar Creek (or whatever the name of the place is in Jasper)

SwtwtrMstngs04
07-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Sweetwater Vs. Lubbock Cooper on Friday then Saturday Midland Vs. SLC

Ranger Mom
07-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Sweetwater Vs. Lubbock Cooper on Friday then Saturday Midland Vs. SLC

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing.

We don't have a game zero week, so I gotta pick up someone elses to watch!

LH Panther Mom
07-12-2005, 09:53 AM
As far as I know right now, I'll be at the LH vs Salado game. Plans subject to change if we have my parents' 50th anniv celebration that weekend.

Gsquared
07-12-2005, 09:54 AM
RM, we will be at that Mid Lee game too! Bring some extra money for corney dogs and frito pies for me! :inlove:

Ranger Mom
07-12-2005, 09:57 AM
RM, we will be at that Mid Lee game too! Bring some extra money for corney dogs and frito pies for me! :inlove:

:eek: WHAT?!?!?!?!:eek:

No Nachos??:confused:

Gsquared
07-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: WHAT?!?!?!?!:eek:

No Nachos??:confused:
Yeah, ill eat em so you can bring nacho money too!

kepdawg
07-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Probably...

Denison @ McKinney North on Friday

and

Possibly...

East Texas Classic in Tyler on Saturday

lostaussie
07-12-2005, 10:55 AM
i'll be in tyler on thurs night to watch gilmer/pine tree. have been seriously contemplating taking fri off to go watch jasper/wo-s. how hard will it be to get a ticket and will there be enough seats? i don't know anything about jasper's stadium but i would love to see these two heavyweights square off. besides, some guy bet his life on it!!!!!

lostaussie
07-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Probably...
East Texas Classic in Tyler on Saturday this would be a great choice.

bccards
07-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Half the reason for the trip is lunch at Esters and dinner before the game at Cedar Creek (or whatever the name of the place is in Jasper)

You're going to drive down to Port Arthur/Bridge City to eat at Esters, when Jasper is another solid hour and a half from Bridge City?????? I Guess if you're coming from DFW, it'll be worth the stop, lol.

Gsquared
07-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by bccards
You're going to drive down to Port Arthur/Bridge City to eat at Esters, when Jasper is another solid hour and a half from Bridge City?????? I Guess if you're coming from DFW, it'll be worth the stop, lol.
Yeah, I do that at least once a year.

Supertilley
07-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Hell if you need seafood and you are willing to drive, just go to Nederland and eat at the world famous Sartin's Seafood. Man, I could eat them bbq crabs for breakfast.

pirate4state
07-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Sweetwater Vs. Lubbock Cooper on Friday then Saturday Midland Vs. SLC somehow Sinton vs. Taft just doesn't measure up. :( LOL. :D I mean I know it is this long time rival, but this year we play in Taft and that stadium is a joke. :rolleyes: Of course, this year they may kick our butts. :eek:

spiveyrat
07-14-2005, 11:59 AM

I think you mean Cedar Tree. That is, if you're talking about the little hole in the wall with the real good seafood buffet.

Gsquared
07-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I think you mean Cedar Tree. That is, if you're talking about the little hole in the wall with the real good seafood buffet.
Yeah, thats it, Cedar Tree!!!! Cant go to Jasper without stopping there!

gato 76
07-14-2005, 04:44 PM
My plans are to attend the Wharton - ElCampo game on friday night,then go up to see the big game at the Alamo Dome bettween Bay City - LaMarque.

LHMom
07-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Liberty Hill vs. Salado at Panther Stadium!

Thunderstruck! The Cats are ALIVE in '05!

Leopards,class of 75
07-14-2005, 10:03 PM
wos/jasper game?? you can see that every year. go see something that doesn't happen very often. go see a team from california play a team from texas. go watch gainesville and scott's valley,ca on friday night. This game will be played on August,26th in Gainesville. Scotts Valley is located about 50 miles south of San Francisco. Scotts Valley has an enrollment of just over 700 students, Gainesville 810. It should be a good game to see to start the 2005 season.

Gsquared
07-15-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Liberty Hill vs. Salado at Panther Stadium!

Thunderstruck! The Cats are ALIVE in '05!
That outta be a pretty good one. Sounds like Salado might be legit this year too.

strike hard
07-15-2005, 10:25 AM
I will be in Waco watching Navasota vs. Waco Connally

CheerMom
07-15-2005, 10:34 AM
I will be in Sweeny watching my Raiders take on the Bulldogs!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

fairfield_06
07-15-2005, 10:58 AM
I'll be in Cameron to see my best bud sicem74 lol jk. But I will be in Cameron to watch The Eagles pull the upset.

Gsquared
07-15-2005, 11:42 AM
What does Fairfield have coming back?

fairfield_06
07-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Well we lost Kyle Lightsey. Thats a big loss he was our best player one of the toughest and hardnosed players Ive seen in High school football. We also had a couple of other pretty big losses. But we have a really strong junior class with a year of experience under there belt. Plus a senior o and d lineman who is a divison one prospect. I think two of the juniors could possibly play d-1. We have 3 border line d-1 prospects and a lot of other talent. It could be a really good team but we have a tough schedule. It just depends on how it comes together for us really.

sicem74
07-15-2005, 12:54 PM
wooooooa!

BHBrave08
07-15-2005, 04:14 PM

Where will that game be played? In Gainsville? Might try to go.

HighSchool Fan
07-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
Where will that game be played? In Gainsville? Might try to go.

it's in gainesville. let me know if your gonna make it.

BHBrave08
07-15-2005, 04:45 PM
ok. I'll see if I can get away and I'll tell you if I go.