PDA

View Full Version : What is going on here!!

Phil C
07-11-2005, 02:29 PM
:mad: I have to remind you all again this is a 3A high school football web site and you are talking about other topics again! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A downlow. Football! I thought with football starting next month that you would all start talking about it so I let you have some slack but no you are still on other topics! :mad: I have seen threads about the the Tour de France, old movies, and even some reports on soccer scores for crying out loud. There has even been discussions on storms which I know is important but not on a FOOTBALL web site! Let's get with it now! 3A High School Football!! :mad:

Bandera YaYa
07-11-2005, 02:32 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

CHS_CG
sorry Phil we will try harder

c-town_balla
Originally posted by Phil C
:mad: I have to remind you all again this is a 3A high school football web site and you are talking about other topics again! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A downlow. Football! I thought with football starting next month that you would all start talking about it so I let you have some slack but no you are still on other topics! :mad: I have seen threads about the the Tour de France, old movies, and even some reports on soccer scores for crying out loud. There has even been discussions on storms which I know is important but not on a FOOTBALL web site! Let's get with it now! 3A High School Football!! :mad:

ok there is no way Phil wrote that

CHS_CG
07-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
ok there is no way Phil wrote that

you are clueless huh its ok.. took me a lil while to figure it out too lol

HighSchool Fan
07-11-2005, 02:35 PM

HaHa, that was funny.....the first 10 or 12 times. it's way past old now.

Maroon87
07-11-2005, 02:50 PM

I disagree Phil...how else am I going to know when "Dawn at Soccorro" comes on next? Read the TV guide? Please...:confused: :D

HighSchool Fan
07-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I disagree Phil...how else am I going to know when "Dawn at Soccorro" comes on next? Read the TV guide? Please...:confused: :D

have you ever seend the signs that says "Don't feed the Animal's", please don't encourage him

jason
07-11-2005, 03:01 PM
:mad: I have to remind you all again... ill have to remind you again that the majority does not find this or anything else you say/do informative or funny.....

but there are only a few of us who will come out and say it and not play along like it is something they enjoy....

44INAROW
07-11-2005, 03:02 PM

And she likes to "play along" too........ another fine addition to the downlow indeed :clap:

44INAROW
07-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
have you ever seend the signs that says "Don't feed the Animal's", please don't encourage him

I SEEND it, sorry HSF I couldn't resist :devil: :D :D

AP Panther Fan
07-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by jason
ill have to remind you again that the majority does not find this or anything else you say/do informative or funny.....

but there are only a few of us who will come out and say it and not play along like it is something they enjoy....

You're right, most of us aren't as rude as you are! Speak for yourself and not your perceived majority!

HighSchool Fan
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I SEEND it, sorry HSF I couldn't resist :devil: :D :D

busted!! you got me. :)

Phil C
07-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
And she likes to "play along" too........ another fine addition to the downlow indeed :clap:

Indeed! :)

Phil C
07-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Hmmmm. Good point indeed!

CHS_CG
07-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You're right, most of us aren't as rude as you are! Speak for yourself and not your perceived majority!

What jason not majority NOOOOOO:eek: :rolleyes:

jason start speakin for youself and not others!

Bandera YaYa
07-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Hmmmm. Good point indeed! Arggggggggggg, just shoot me now........ :(

CHS_CG
07-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Arggggggggggg, just shoot me now........ :(

nah we love ya too much to shoot you!

pirate4state
07-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by jason
ill have to remind you again that the majority does not find this or anything else you say/do informative or funny.....

but there are only a few of us who will come out and say it and not play along like it is something they enjoy.... Here's an http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/icons/icon3.gif ... don't open his threads.

sicem74
07-11-2005, 04:19 PM
geah

Bandera YaYa
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
geah ...geah????? :thinking: :thinking: :rolleyes:
I can't help but feel like I'm talking with a 3 yr old sometimes......... :(

c-town_balla
07-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't even know what he is trying to type......yeah wouldn't sound right....
hes just crazy

Bandera YaYa
07-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I don't even know what he is trying to type......yeah wouldn't sound right....
hes just crazy exactly......and i prob don't even want to know........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Etexpirate
07-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Does this mean that Phil is going to stop reporting on the Tour de France as he sits in front of his tv and watches the "Lance Show" everyday??:confused:
His very informative mile by kilometer detailed commentary about BIKING..(not football) was what kept me checking back everyday. I just had to see his post(s) and informative commentary about BIKING...(not football) that he has been making everyday!
Man..I'm gonna be pissed if I have to watch the thing for myself!:(

CHS_CG
07-11-2005, 05:09 PM
nah phil wont stop.. he will let it just go in one ear and out the other like some of the rest of us do lol!

sinton66
07-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Etexpirate
Does this mean that Phil is going to stop reporting on the Tour de France as he sits in front of his tv and watches the "Lance Show" everyday??:confused:
His very informative mile by kilometer detailed commentary about BIKING..(not football) was what kept me checking back everyday. I just had to see his post(s) and informative commentary about BIKING...(not football) that he has been making everyday!
Man..I'm gonna be pissed if I have to watch the thing for myself!:(

Here's a hint. There are TWO Phils. (Heh-heh, Phil got another one.)

CHS_CG
07-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

he got c-town_balla too

Bandera YaYa
07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Gee all this CIA stuff is soooooooooo confusing to us mere mortals.......... :evillaugh

West22
07-11-2005, 09:23 PM
I agree that we need to keep football info coming .The state has a number of teams we have heard nothing about .

Etexpirate
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Dang.. I feel dumber than sicum's typing...:(

LH Panther Mom
07-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Etexpirate
Dang.. I feel dumber than sicum's typing...:(

:eek: :eek: :eek: Noooooooo! ;)