PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cuero Friends!

Phil C
07-11-2005, 10:56 AM
We all know that the football game is at 7:30 P.M. on Friday September 23 but earlier that day at about 4:30 P.M. the volleyball teams will be playing also. Since the gym is right by the stadium those that can get away earlier can get a good parking space, watch the volleyball game, go to the football game and eat some good frajitas or whatever you want for supper and watch football.

District303aPastPlayer
07-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Spend the day in Sinton

Super Rolls for Breakfast
Coffee at Tasty Taco
During Lunch, go to The Backstreet Cafe
Spend the afternoon at the park, playing a round of gold
GO to the Volleyball game, then the football game

Phil C
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Of course this invitation also goes for the Sinton friends too. :)
Probably at half time of the football game we will meet at the usual place outside the stadium at the street just west of the stadium.

Phil C
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Great idea district!

pirate4state
07-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Spend the day in Sinton

Super Rolls for Breakfast
Coffee at Tasty Taco
During Lunch, go to The Backstreet Cafe
Spend the afternoon at the park, playing a round of gold
GO to the Volleyball game, then the football game Sounds good, but I think I'll eat breakfast at Flores' instead of Tasty Taco. :)

44INAROW
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I'll have to pass on the breakfast and lunch festivities, but there is a chance I might be going to the volleyball game - just have to see how it goes :cool:

District303aPastPlayer
07-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'll have to pass on the breakfast and lunch festivities, but there is a chance I might be going to the volleyball game - just have to see how it goes :cool:

dont forget to stop by my HEB to pick up some water or something... if for some reason, you need it, lol

gobbler grad
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
sounds pretty good...see how early I can get there...