PDA

View Full Version : Strippers Arrested In Alleged Spanking

ILS1
07-10-2005, 09:40 AM
There's a place in Austin (mind you,I've heard and not actually seen it,AHEM!!!) that does this very thing for bachelor parties and birthdays. The guy is tied up and helpless while the girls are just whaling on him. The girls think it's fun but it looks like it hurts really bad!! I've seen (I mean I've heard,AHEM) guys get really PO'd and I can understand why!! Top that off with them being intoxicated. Went to a bachelor party and friends wanted to pitch in and have the groom subjected to this. I refused and warned the bachelor. He saw some one else get up there and saw what happened. He thanked me,over and over again!! LOL!!

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. Jul 9, 2005 — Three strippers and two nightclub managers have been arrested for allegedly spanking a Bald Knob trucker at his 31st birthday bash and severely bruising his backside.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said.

Kelly Eslick, 21, a stripper at Sensations nightclub in Jacksonville, northeast of Little Rock, admitted to police that she used a paddle drilled with holes for less air resistance while the two other dancers, Lisa Nolen, 23, and Charlene Smith, 23, used the belt.

The three women were charged with misdemeanor battery, and they and two other club employees James Daugherty, 31, and Dena Mitchell, 30 were charged with participating in an obscene performance at a live public show, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Daugherty had planned to have patrons sign a waiver releasing the club from liability, but investigators said the club has agreed to discontinue all spankings. All five club employees were arraigned Friday, then released after receiving an Aug. 4 court date in Pulaski County District Court.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast

Strippers Arrested (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=924826)

Rabbit'93
07-10-2005, 09:46 AM
I've been to several Bachelor Parties where this has happened. Doesn't look like they're having a good time. I'm just glad it was never me.

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2005, 09:56 AM
This just seems silly to me. When I was a kid, a spanking was the last form of punishment we cared to have. Standing with our nose in the corner was just one step above.

Now, grown people are paying good money to get their hineys whupped? Man, where can I sign up to earn some of it? :D ;)

Old Green
07-10-2005, 10:17 AM
That can't be much fun. Paying to get whipped. S-I-C-K !!
I'd have taken thirty private dances instead.:rolleyes: :D

Phil C
07-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
That can't be much fun. Paying to get whipped. S-I-C-K !!
I'd have taken thirty private dances instead.:rolleyes: :D

LOL

44INAROW
07-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
[B]

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. Jul 9, 2005 — allegedly spanking a Bald Knob trucker

Strippers Arrested (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=924826)

Bald Knob?? they didn't need to be graphic :eek:

lepfan
07-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
This just seems silly to me. When I was a kid, a spanking was the last ;)

There are a couple headed that way....you know who I am talking about. ;)

GreenMonster
07-10-2005, 02:03 PM
My buddies did this to me at my Bachelor party, hurt like Hades. I thought it was all fun and games until that first WHACK!!! Man I had bruises for almost 2 weeks. :o :o :o I can't believe that I am actually posting this stuff :devil:

Old Dog
07-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I know the world has changed a lot since I got hitched, but no real buddy would subject a friend to that kind of crap.

ILS1
07-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
I know the world has changed a lot since I got hitched, but no real buddy would subject a friend to that kind of crap.

True dat OD,that's why I wouldn't allow my friend to go up there!!!

:clap:

jason
07-10-2005, 06:58 PM
i was at sugars in austin for a bachelors party and the girl came and took my belt from me to whip the bachelor with it....it was great...hehe...

BTEXDAD
07-11-2005, 11:02 AM
that was not nice of those girls. I think they should be spanked, and I'll be the first one to do it.

pirate4state
07-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
that was not nice of those girls. I think they should be spanked, and I'll be the first one to do it. LOL

This spanking with paddles and belts is just dumb! :rolleyes: I mean if it is for a bachelor party and they want to be "entertained" with a spanking, they could get more creative so it is fun for everyone! :eek: :o :thinking: :D :devil:

Black_Magic
07-11-2005, 07:20 PM
THANKYOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!! or would it me MADAM...

GreenMonster
07-12-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
THANKYOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!! or would it me MADAM...

There were a lot of "yes Ma'ams" included in my arse whippin. That I will promise.