PDA

View Full Version : West wins WNBA All Star Game 122 to 99!

PhiI C
07-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Swoops was the star of the game but Lisa Leslie got a dunk. Second dunk in WNBA history and that was when the game was already decided.

AggieJohn
07-09-2005, 11:28 PM
yeah they cleared the lane for her

Yo-Tex Dawg
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
dunking is overrated for women. if you're 6'6" and cant dunk then dont play basketball

Phil C
07-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I didn't get to see the game but I saw the highlights on ESPN. Now you all know how much I support Women's Sports and basketball and the WNBA so when I say something negative it is with reluctance and sorrow but when I saw the dunk it was just as AggieJohn said. They just gave her the lane and let her do it. At least in NBA they earn them by getting into position and moving. They just gave it to her. In fact the West let one of the East ladies have a try the same way but she tried for a three pointer that didnt' go in. So as far as that dunk goes all I can say is (with sarcasm) "Woop de doo!!" :(

Phil C
07-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Now when it is a legitimate dunk then the horays will come but they must be earned not given. In fact I think with a little practice I could maybe dunk once or twice if given a lane. :)

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
In fact I think with a little practice I could maybe dunk once or twice if given a lane. :)

Would you please take someone along to run the camcorder so you could share it with us? :D

I need to add, WTG Sheryl! :clap: :clap:

Macarthur
07-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Yawn

:rolleyes: