PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant and Nike are back together again!

PhiI C
07-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Nike ran ads in the recent Sports Illustrated magazine with Bryant pushing their product. What do you think of that?

Bandera YaYa
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
uhmmmmmmm......don't think you wanna know what I think about that......... :mad:

AggieJohn
07-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
What do you think of that?

that they are sell-outs that will do anything for a buck

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-10-2005, 03:38 AM
that they are both stupid. nike's quality has gone down dramaticaly over the last 10 years. the most recent line of shoes i have seen look too gaudy and like a forced product that was produced to sell the swoosh on the side not a quality shoe that will be good for running, training, or even wearing.

Phil C
07-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
that they are both stupid. nike's quality has gone down dramaticaly over the last 10 years. the most recent line of shoes i have seen look too gaudy and like a forced product that was produced to sell the swoosh on the side not a quality shoe that will be good for running, training, or even wearing.

Hey bullfrog maybe they had to cut the quality to save money so they could pay these high priced athletes their money to promote a cheapened product. It is a shame. I wouldn't buy Nike because everytime I did I would think I was helping some millionaire athelte who is already rich get even richer.

big daddy russ
07-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Nike ran ads in the recent Sports Illustrated magazine with Bryant pushing their product. What do you think of that?
I think I'll just keep wearing my Cocoamoe's, my Flojos and my Reefs. I wear tennis shoes (outside of work or sports) MAYBE once or twice a month.

AggieJohn
07-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i think the quality of the shoe went out the window about 10 years ago somewhere during the middle of the jordan line

Pmoney
07-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I now refuse to buy nike....

AggieJohn
07-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
I now refuse to buy nike....

good

Old Tiger
07-10-2005, 02:09 PM
reunited and it feels so good....:D

panther power
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I am a manager of a shoe store and his shoe was the Haurache 2K5, grey and black. Trust me in this area I have more negative reaction then pairs sold.....

AggieJohn
07-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by panther power
I am a manager of a shoe store and his shoe was the Haurache 2K5, grey and black. Trust me in this area I have more negative reaction then pairs sold.....

proof positive that not everyone is forgiven