PDA

View Full Version : 2005 3A's best QB?

Chris Hart
07-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I think it would be interesting to get nominations for all the offensive positions and then maybe do a poll of the top three vote getters and determine a 3A Down Low pre-season All State team and see how it turns out.

My nomination goes to Jeremy sanders QB, Marlin

Honorable mention- Gilbert Moye QB, Jasper

Gobbler Fan
07-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I think the kid *Beasley*from W-OS will make some noise this year . I dont think he was the QB last year but he is being moved to that pos. from what I hear this season .He has verbally committed to UT to play football (DB).

wildstangs
07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Case Keenum - Abilene Wylie

Gobbla2001
07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
My pick would be Moye... not because I think that he is better than anyone else, but because I have 'heard' more about him than the others... so I will let it be know right now that I have no 'real' knowledge on this subject, but will go with Moye...

But I hope that boy from Cuero puts himself on the list this coming season ;)

Old Green
07-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I think it would be interesting to get nominations for all the offensive positions and then maybe do a poll of the top three vote getters and determine a 3A Down Low pre-season All State team and see how it turns out.

Honorable mention- Gilbert Moye QB, Jasper Thsoe are very good Picks Chris. Another outstanding QB to consider is Sinton's Daniel Ramirez. He will be a 3 year starter with outstanding stats.

Gobbla2001
07-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

Ahhhh, thanks for the reminds...

Him and Moye are a tie for me...I have officially changed my mind...

SwtwtrMstngs04
07-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Whoever will b taking the snaps for clyde.

Gobbler Fan
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I do think our qb will make some noise this year too gobbla lets not let the cat out of the bag just yet :D

Case Keenum ohhhhh that name :mad: he's on my list too !

Txbroadcaster
07-09-2005, 11:50 PM
GJ Kinne Canton..has the size, the speed, the arm, and has been a starter since being a freshman.

Yo-Tex Dawg
07-09-2005, 11:51 PM
yeah case keenum he's awesome... i remember all the cuero people saying how slow he was and how bad he sucked... i bet they feel sick..hahahaha

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-10-2005, 03:33 AM
im pretty sure jamal ibriham from lake worth wont be one of the best in the state, but i look for him to be the top qb in district 7-3a. he will be much improved from last year since this will be his second year as the bullfrogs field general.

CRHSeagle
07-10-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im pretty sure jamal ibriham from lake worth wont be one of the best in the state, but i look for him to be the top qb in district 7-3a. he will be much improved from last year since this will be his second year as the bullfrogs field general.

word around here is that he's battling for a starting spot ever since he came back from Decatur. But Im gonna go ahead and say that QB will be the strongest position in 7-3a with every QB coming back this year from last. Even though Dane graduated, Cobb played reciever so he still counts.

GreenMonster
07-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs

I'll second that

hsfootballrules
07-10-2005, 11:19 AM
watched moye play in 7 on 7 not real impressed

big daddy russ
07-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Brandon Stacy, Ingleside

He split some time with Randy Webb last year but played mostly at RB. May not be among the best in the state, but Ingleside's spread offense will make him one of the best in the area.

Old Tiger
07-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart

Honorable mention- Gilbert Moye QB, Jasper ditto

VWG
07-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Keenum from Abilene Wylie.
Started since he was a soph. and last year as a junior he wins state championhsip.

Old Tiger
07-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Sanders started since soph. year also. Led his team to the title game but lost to Atlanta.
Moye started since a freshmen and led Jasper to the playoffs each of those years.

gobbler84
07-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Cuero's Karlton "Baby Blue" Noack

Balboa
07-10-2005, 09:36 PM
look for the big 6'5 soph from Rice cons to make some noise

maroogreen
07-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I'd have to say Case Keenum.

Ya know, at the state game, he really looked slow, but it didn't stop him from being slippery and making plays when necessary.

dogdad
07-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Keenum-Wylie
Kinne-Canton

both are the real deal

Hupernikomen
07-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by hsfootballrules

Apparently Jasper's 7 on 7 didn't do very well.

Haunta Yo
07-10-2005, 11:08 PM

I imagine lots of QBs are easy to contain and tackle in touch football...
I'd look for Sanders and Moye to be much more impressive after the 7 on 7 "4 second clock" starts missing tackles week zero.

Old Green
07-12-2005, 05:41 AM
West Columbia's Tim Vernor

IHStangFan
08-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Brandon Stacy, Ingleside

He split some time with Randy Webb last year but played mostly at RB. May not be among the best in the state, but Ingleside's spread offense will make him one of the best in the area. I dont know man.....many...er...MOST of his passes were wild and rushed. maybe IF they can calm him down....THEN....he'll be good QB. in my book, hes certainly no Webb, he was a MUCH MUCH better RB than a QB.

big daddy russ
08-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I dont know man.....many...er...MOST of his passes were wild and rushed. maybe IF they can calm him down....THEN....he'll be good QB. in my book, hes certainly no Webb, he was a MUCH MUCH better RB than a QB.
At the same time, though, he never got the chance to get in the flow of the game as the QB. Four or five attempts per game (if that) makes it tough.

I actually thought he was a better passer for the intermediate routes than Randy was... had more touch... but Webb's arm strength was amazing. IF Brandon learns the timing and the flow of the game from the QB position, he could be just as lethal as Randy was. Maybe not from a big-play perspective, but definitely from a "moving the ball down the field" type of QB.

RiceRaider
08-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Rice's QB Taylor Cook should be watched closley this year. He will make some noise along with our many talented recievers, and big and quick RB.

Old Cardinal
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Finally Bridge City has a great QB. Johnny Dishon ran all over WO-S last year(especially in the second half) and he is poised to again be a 24-3A threat. Dishon will get to college on a baseball scholarship however: his home run hitting in the playoffs pretty well sealed some great offers. He was a Sophomore that share some early season time with an older youth but as a Junior they will turn him loose. His line is a little small but he seems to compensate real well. I have seen all the ballyhoo about great QBs in 24-3A this year; Junior Johnny Dishon is the best. Even as a Sophomore he was the best at the end of the season last year.

IHStangFan
08-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
At the same time, though, he never got the chance to get in the flow of the game as the QB. Four or five attempts per game (if that) makes it tough.

I actually thought he was a better passer for the intermediate routes than Randy was... had more touch... but Webb's arm strength was amazing. IF Brandon learns the timing and the flow of the game from the QB position, he could be just as lethal as Randy was. Maybe not from a big-play perspective, but definitely from a "moving the ball down the field" type of QB. okay....thats valid...i'll agree w/ that.

YBS
08-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Moye is not going to QB for a Spurrier-led collegiate team some day. He's not a 7 on 7 type. He's more of a vince young type than anything. I don't think you can truly assess what he does based on 7 on 7 :thinking:

WOS92
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Dishon may be a decent QB, but not one of the top in the state. You mention the WO-S game, in which he had 56 yards passing and 101 rushing on 19 carries. For "running all over" us, he averaged only about 5 yards per carry, whereas our QB, Beasley, ran for 98 yards on only 10 carries - almost a double in yards per carry - in the same game. According to the Houston Chronicle, it was one of only three games in which Dishon passed for more than 40 yards - with 96 yards being the only total more than 63. He had just over 300 yards passing for the year and 4 TDs.
And according to the Bridge City message board, there might even be other names in the running for Cards QB.
Although I understand enthusiasm, let's not be homers here. I think Beasley will end up being spectacular at QB, but I don't think he belongs in this discussion just yet either.

As far as "all the QBs" in the district, Anahuac returns Casey Hedges, who passed for more than 1100 yards and 7 TDs with almost 700 yards and 9 TDs rushing.

Old Cardinal
08-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Dishon was a Sophomore sharing time with an older youth at QB...Of course he has low overall stats because he took less snaps per ballgame by sharing the QB spot..
You will have to admit that BC totally outplayed WO-S to the point it was quite funny in the second half of play. All the constant badgering and bragging all year that you would beat BC by sixty or more points(last year) kind of went out the window when BC made the "worlds best HS football program" look like bewildered youth that were totally being outplayed in the second half!
At least you folks have cut down your countywide boasting, taunting and bragging this season--maybe some needed reality has been setting in that you are not totally invincible LOL.
I sure hope BC beats you this year--you really need it desperately to get your egos restablized LOL

West22
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
The q/b from Marlin is probably the best one in 3a. They did very well in the 7on 7.He can run or pass .Close to 3000 yrds last year .

WOS92
08-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Sorry, Old Card. I guess I'm basing my argument on the actual game that was played. I was there. You can look up the stats if you'd like and see just how much you "outplayed" us. You'd be surprised. WO-S wins in points, total yards and turnovers. Bridge City scored ONE touchdown (third quarter) in that spectacular second half you refer to, while WO-S scored two. WO-S never turned the ball over, which is a big part of the game. The only thing BC led in was punting yards by half a yard. So I'm really wondering what game you saw last year. Perhaps your standards are just very low.
We never claimed we'd beat you by 60, though it has happened in the past. I think that, truth be told, most WO-S fans were pretty level-headed last year, despite what you and a handful of other posters believe.
You're the only one of the two of us bragging on this thread, overselling a mediocre QB, while we ego-maniacal WO-S fans say that our guy probably doesn't belong in the conversation yet.
Good luck this year. We'll get together after the game here and you can tell me about the game YOU saw, since you clearly are attending different WO-S/BC games than I am.

GS#17
08-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey, Old Card, congratulations!!! BC had their best game of the year against perhaps the worst outing for WOS in the season, and they still were outplayed and lost. That's something to be proud of -- you all didn't lose by 60+ points (not real sure where you came up with that figure), you all just lost to WOS once again.

WOS92
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I guess when you just can't beat a team - despite COUNTLESS chances - it gets frustrating. But still, you should stick to the facts and not these overblown (and false) visions of BC domination.

CheerMom
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I agree with Balboa and RiceRaider, Cook is going to be someone to watch. This kid has great potential!!

footballgal
08-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Carr Grenier, SR QB, Port Isabel Tarpons

sinfan75
08-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Daniel Ramirez of Sinton is a pretty accurate passer and doesn't have a problem stayin in the pocket till the last second. alot of times last year the ball was right where the receiver needed it. they just dropped it. When your only dependable receiver is your running back you're gonna have problems. Hopefully this year things will be different. Probably stepped on some toes but the truth hurts sometimes.

sicem74
08-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by RiceRaider
Rice's QB Taylor Cook should be watched closley this year. He will make some noise along with our many talented recievers, and big and quick RB.
o wow :clap: he a soph but we ill see though

AggiesAreWe
08-09-2005, 11:35 PM
I attended the Silsbee-Bridge City game last year in Bridge City. I was not impressed by the BC qb or by any other position on that team. Silsbee had their way with them, score could have been alot worse than the 35-13 final. Silsbee went to their subs the whole 4th quarter. Don't remember BC alternating the qb's, but who could tell.

wos fan1
08-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Dishon was a Sophomore sharing time with an older youth at QB...Of course he has low overall stats because he took less snaps per ballgame by sharing the QB spot..
You will have to admit that BC totally outplayed WO-S to the point it was quite funny in the second half of play. All the constant badgering and bragging all year that you would beat BC by sixty or more points(last year) kind of went out the window when BC made the "worlds best HS football program" look like bewildered youth that were totally being outplayed in the second half!
At least you folks have cut down your countywide boasting, taunting and bragging this season--maybe some needed reality has been setting in that you are not totally invincible LOL.
I sure hope BC beats you this year--you really need it desperately to get your egos restablized LOL Not going to happen. Much different team this year after 1 full offseason under our DC from the 80's and 90's Coach Thompson. Keep dreaming!

Old Cardinal
08-11-2005, 09:39 PM

MARLINDOGS
08-11-2005, 09:45 PM
The only way to find out the best QB.Is when the season is over.

WOS1
08-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Old Cuss, you were the main one here bouncing off our nutz when we dropped last year. Don't even try that weak arse ploy of turning it around on us. You were just wrong about us, as you have been about many things over the last year...

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Flash Gordon

huarache18
09-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Brandon Cobb of Decatur looks to be the next big 3A signal caller

SnyTigBaseB07
09-04-2005, 05:32 PM
im gonna say
Case Keenum- Wylie

But since i can im also gonna say that Matt Reigh is gonna have a big year too.....:D

JR2004
09-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Gilbert Moye would be at the top of the list for me. I also like Jeremy Sanders from Marlin and Randy Kitchens from Robinson. Kitchens might wind up being the best out of that group in my opinion.

Best performance by a QB in the early going might have to be Luke Howard's performance for Gatesville against Navasota this past Friday night. He threw for 301 yards and 5TD's and ran for 153 yards and 3 more TD's and I believe that he might've set out the 4th quarter or most of it, but I can't be 100 percent positive on that. That's an amazing performance no matter what class you are in and I wish I had been there to see it. I think that performance sets the school record at Gatesville for most yards accounted for in one game from one player.

mustang04
09-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Well....Case keenum, but i promise u if they wouldve played him at QB (or at least have kept him there last year, i'd say sweetwaters kendal Carillo, u might not think so, but just wait, if u ever watch him, u'll 100% agree

Wharton Tigers
09-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Everybody will leave this dude out because of one back game believe me

Joel Ansley/Wharton's Qb

he will make noise with his feet and with his arm(maybe better than some guy with the intials T.J.)

Buckeye80
09-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Have this same discussion this time next year, and I defy anyone to leave Gilmer's Jamell Kennedy off the list. He's only a Jr and has the unenviable task of replacing one of the greatest players in Buckeye history (Manuel Johnson), but he has been lightning in a bottle in two games so far.
Rushing 168 yards (5 TD's)
Passing 394 yards (5 TD's)
Those aren't bad numbers for only having played 5 1/2 quarters.

But for this year, I'll vote the only name that I've both heard and seen in action. That's Gilbert Moye. That kid is gonna be something special.

bulldogbark
09-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Gilbert Moye you ask why? stats for one game

Game Statistics
Jasper Port Neches-Groves
First Downs 20 14
Rushes - Yards 43 - 260 35 - 221
Comp-Att-Int 7 - 13 - 0 8 - 18 - 0
Passing yards 192 107
Punts-avg. 1 - 34.0 5 - 32.0
Fumbles-lost 4 - 3 1 - 1
Penalties-yards 9 - 72 7 - 70
Highlights
Gilbert Moye of Jasper had five touchdowns, three passing and
two rushing.

26 carries for 160 yards
13 passes for 187

total yards 347

and he will be back next year

wildkat0507
09-04-2005, 09:16 PM
i think that barbers hills qb chris daniels is pretty dependable. Also our qb is so so but he is doing great so far. Kirbyville has 2-0 so far.

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2005, 09:30 PM
I still gotta stick with Baby Blue

Bullaholic
09-04-2005, 09:47 PM
G.J. Kinne of Canton is the only QB being mentioned that I have seen play, so I can only comment on him. If there is any better QB talent out there, they will have to be all-world to top this kid. Great speed, good size, and a cannon arm. Best total skill package I've seen in a long time.

wannabgobbler08
09-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Cuero's Noack has 529 yards passing in 2 games!! Sounds pretty good to me!

bulldogman06
09-04-2005, 11:28 PM
How about Brandon Hicks from Bandera? Hes had just under 700 yards passing and has thrown for 9 Tds i belive, and this against a good Floresville team and a good Hondo team also.

bulldogman06
09-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Anybody have any thoughts on my pick?

formermbcouns
09-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Jeremy Sanders of Marlin...no question in my mind!

X Man
09-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Beasely from West Orange Stark will be looked upon as one of thebest, if not the best QB, in High School football this year.

Now, Old Card, you need to take off your rose colored glasses. No one from WOS said that WOS would beat yall by 60 points. They did say that WOS would win, which they did. In fact, Bridge City has NEVER beat WOS. Bridge City has been bragging on going undefeated in a weak 3A district for years, but the worm has turned now, as WOS, Silsbee and Jasper dropped to 3A. Had Bridge City stayed in 20-4A, they would have probably won 2 games a year, instead of going undefeated. Lets see how Bridge City does this year at the Corral. hehehehehe

X Man
09-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I think Old Card has realized he is totally out gunned in this argument. Bridge City will not win this year, and WOS will go undefeated in district play, unless half the team gets the flu, or breaks a leg.

bulldogbark
09-05-2005, 09:26 AM
we get to play B/C first at the DogPound, Boneyard, Alamo whatever you want to call it. So it may be a good test for them to see how their distric chances are gonna be:D

Sandman
09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
After two games Palestine's Devin Stephens has 17 completions in 36 attempts, 247 yards, 4 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. He has run the ball 23 times for 159 yards and three touchdowns. This is his first year as the starter. A lot of incompletions in the first game but looked real good in the second.

eagle.eyes
09-05-2005, 05:09 PM
X Man, that's a bold statement. Watch Keenum & Kinne first before you even think about saying that. When the list gets to the best DB, then u MAY say the B word!

JasperDog94
09-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
Gilbert Moye you ask why? stats for one game

Game Statistics
Jasper Port Neches-Groves
First Downs 20 14
Rushes - Yards 43 - 260 35 - 221
Comp-Att-Int 7 - 13 - 0 8 - 18 - 0
Passing yards 192 107
Punts-avg. 1 - 34.0 5 - 32.0
Fumbles-lost 4 - 3 1 - 1
Penalties-yards 9 - 72 7 - 70
Highlights
Gilbert Moye of Jasper had five touchdowns, three passing and
two rushing.

26 carries for 160 yards
13 passes for 187

total yards 347

and he will be back next year Not to mention the fact that it was against a very good 4A club in PNG. We only scored once against them last year (if I remember correctly). Plus, Moye didn't even play the first 2 offensive series of the game this year.

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
How about Brandon Hicks from Bandera? Hes had just under 700 yards passing and has thrown for 9 Tds i belive, and this against a good Floresville team and a good Hondo team also.
Impressive indeed! I hope to watch you guys play a district game this year. I wanna see this guy!
But from what everyone is saying, I'll go with Moye being the early favorite for best 3A QB. I'd like to see this guy play too. If I get a chance I will.:cool:

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Might as well give our boy We're Back, Cuero's Jr QB some rep...

In his first season:

31 attempts for 511 yards, 1 int...

The int came this last game against La Grange... Receiver caught it at about 5 yards past the line of scrimmage and started running... Ended up getting about 35-40 yards until We're Back caught him and brought him down at the 16 yard line (he started on defense last year, it showed on that play)...

Gotta credit those receivers, though, we have good ones... But Kyle is putting the ball where it needs to be almost every time...

j_dog
09-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
....., and this against a good Floresville team ....
Isn't the term "a good Floresville team" an oxymoron? :D Like government intelligence? ;)

(don't get mad, they are a 4a team so we can make fun of them! :D )

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Isn't the term "a good Floresville team" an oxymoron? :D Like government intelligence? ;)

(don't get mad, they are a 4a team so we can make fun of them! :D )

They're always average as far as I know... and isn't average 'good'? maybe? ha

X Man
09-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Eagle Eyes, Yeah, it's bold, but then, although it's smack talking, regardless of who has the best DBs, I still think Beasely will be recognized as one of the best QB in Texas HS Football. Who does the 2 players you mentioned, play for, and what DB position do they play? I know Barber's Hill always fields a good team. Beasely also plays DB when needed, and is as good there, or better than at QB. This boy is totally talented, and was recruited by UT last year, and has verbally committed to them.

j_dog
09-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
They're always average as far as I know... and isn't average 'good'? maybe? ha
True, he did not say "VERY good". ;)

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 06:10 PM

In his first season:

The int came this last game against La Grange... Receiver caught it at about 5 yards past the line of scrimmage and started running... Ended up getting about 35-40 yards until We're Back caught him and brought him down at the 16 yard line (he started on defense last year, it showed on that play)...

Gotta credit those receivers, though, we have good ones... But Kyle is putting the ball where it needs to be almost every time...
I'll get to see Kyle!:clap: He sounds like he's what you Cuero guys said he was. Sweet!

Isn't the term "a good Floresville team" an oxymoron? Like government intelligence?
lol
Floresville was expected to compete for their respective district title this year. They are normally a team that brings plenty of hard hits and give it 100%. I don't think they expected Hicks to be near as good as he is. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see him in action and give you guys an outsider's report.

Tackle75
09-05-2005, 06:12 PM
i can say whos not the best qb. lol. Whoever starts for Liberty. No disrespect to the kid, whoever he is, i forgot his name.

but liberty still runs the option religiously, and passes maybe 10 times a game, usually only completing maybe 4 of em. lol

our last true good qb was anthony chambers, and he is graduated from Purdue, last year, gives you an idea of how long its been since we had a good one.

j_dog
09-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
But from what everyone is saying, I'll go with Moye being the early favorite for best 3A QB. I'd like to see this guy play too. If I get a chance I will.:cool:
Who is best is so subjective and I doubt that anyone has seen all the prospects. There are probably better passers in 3a than Moye, there may be better running QB's in 3a, but if there is a better total package in 3a, (or any level for that matter) I hope to see him because he will be one tough dude.

I did see Beasley of WOS and he is definitely right up there at the top in my mind.

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Who is best is so subjective and I doubt that anyone has seen all the prospects. There are probably better passers in 3a than Moye, there may be better running QB's in 3a, but if there is a better total package in 3a, (or any level for that matter) I hope to see him because he will be one tough dude.

I did see Beasley of WOS and he is definitely right up there at the top in my mind.
Good objectiveness. I'll have to make plans to see you guys in action and am looking forward to it.

j_dog
09-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Good objectiveness. I'll have to make plans to see you guys in action and am looking forward to it.
If there is a Jasper playoff game in Huntsville, PM me and come on over! I will take good care of you! :D

SnyTigBaseB07
09-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Matt Reigh is waaaay underrated:

RUSHING
Yds: 182
Att: 21

PASSING
Yds: 306
Comp: 15 Att: 23
Ints: 0
TDs: 5

and has had basically 150 yards a game....but he's way better than those stats.

HM33
09-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Yo-Tex Dawg
yeah case keenum he's awesome... i remember all the cuero people saying how slow he was and how bad he sucked... i bet they feel sick..hahahaha
Yes he is good, But we helped him out a lot in that game just so you know. ;)

Bandera YaYa
09-05-2005, 07:42 PM

In his first season:

Gotta credit those receivers, though, we have good ones... But Kyle is putting the ball where it needs to be almost every time... How many has he completed out of 31 attempts? :thinking:

WOS1
09-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Kenneth Beasley after 2 games:

Passing:
19-35-2 for 285 yards and 3 TD's

Rushing:
147 yards and 3 TD's

3rd and 4th down conversions:
12 of 18

I think the last stat really proves a QB's worth, Beasley is a team leader and when you need him to make a play, he does.

Gobbler Fan
09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
How many has he completed out of 31 attempts? :thinking:

Kyle is 22-31-516 yd's in 2 games so far

Gobbla2001
09-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan

Isn't that around 70 % completion percentage? I'm a lil rusty when it comes to math so I appologize

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 11:16 PM
If there is a Jasper playoff game in Huntsville, PM me and come on over! I will take good care of you! :D
I'd be honored.
Ya gotta make sure 66 get's a steak if he drives though!;)

j_dog
09-05-2005, 11:38 PM
I'd be honored.
Ya gotta make sure 66 get's a steak if he drives though!;)
now i don't know about 66. oh well, ok. :D

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan

:clap: :clap: ive only heard of ONE QB with more yards so far.

SintonFan
09-05-2005, 11:53 PM
now i don't know about 66. oh well, ok. :D
He is the best amongst us.:)
:cool: