PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Bears Football Gets Attention on Tv

sicem74
07-08-2005, 08:45 PM
ESPN Classic To Televise Baylor-Army Game

Baylor's Sept. 17 game at Army will kickoff at 3 p.m. (Eastern) and be televised on ESPN Classic according to a joint announcement Friday from the Army Athletic Association and ESPN, Inc.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/bay/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/68671.jpeg

Kickoff times for Baylor's first three games of the 2005 season have now been established. The Bears' Sept. 3 season-opener at SMU will kick at 7 p.m. (Central) while the Sept. 10 home-opener against Samford is set for a 6 p.m. (Central) start as part of Parents' Weekend activities on the BU campus.

sahen
07-08-2005, 08:48 PM
woohoo i get to watch the first 3 games atleast....gonna go to SMU, of course i'll se ethe one at home w/ Samford...and now Army on TV....im still deciding if i wanna go to Kyle or not and see that...i think i might just go cause i never been to a game at Kyle...

dutchman
07-08-2005, 09:11 PM
cannot wait for the baylor vs texas game in waco, 11/05/05. i am not a huge baylor fan, but i plan on being at this game and rooting for the bears!

c-town_balla
07-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Hey charles you will be happy about this, the FCA game we get this year is Baylor that will be fun

sicem74
07-10-2005, 07:52 PM
sweet

sicem74
07-10-2005, 07:59 PM
i been to plenty of them but what game will it be nick ?????

AggieJohn
07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
go to kyle sic'em you really will be amazed

c-town_balla
07-10-2005, 10:49 PM
The FCA game is baylor vs. A&M.....

c-town_balla
07-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I've been to Kyle and have seen it at is best vs. Ou 2003 and this the last tow years vs. utah and CLemson was quite underwhelmed, 10,000 empties against Clemson and about 15,000-20,000 vs. utah you can't have that and have a home field advantage

fairfield_06
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Sicem no disrespect to your school Baylor. But the game is being televised on Espn Classic because Army signed a new deal like in March or April with Espn to have there football games televised on Espn Classic for the next few years. So it really isnt respect for Bears football.

sahen
07-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
Sicem no disrespect to your school Baylor. But the game is being televised on Espn Classic because Army signed a new deal like in March or April with Espn to have there football games televised on Espn Classic for the next few years. So it really isnt respect for Bears football.
i think he established that in his orginal post...actually all of that...also ESPN Classic isnt covering all Army games, just some and they picked the army/baylor game as one of them...so baylor fans should be happy our team will get some national exposure whether it is because army signed a deal or not...im happy i'll get to watch the game on tv and not have to listen over the radio...sic'em

fairfield_06
07-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Yea now that I read that again your right. That should be a good game. Baylor on national tv a big step. I think the A&M upset has really got some respect for them

sahen
07-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
Yea now that I read that again your right. That should be a good game. Baylor on national tv a big step. I think the A&M upset has really got some respect for them
we have to win on the road to get any real respect....people just konw they cant come into waco and "expect" a win anymore, however this ridiculous road losing streak has got to stop, esp. the conference one....