PDA

View Full Version : Toby

Chris Hart
08-26-2002, 11:19 PM
hey Toby, all the other regions have their weekly picks and games of the week previews up.They have got the step and are rounding the corner we need our all-state DB(Toby) to catch them before they score.I hope this is not a sign of things to come on the gridiron this fall.(lol)

------------------
Big Green Dawg

[This message has been edited by Chris Hart (edited August 26, 2002).]

toby070
08-27-2002, 12:31 PM
I'll make a Meeks-like, run down from behind play to save the day http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif I'll explain the delay when I have time to catch my breath...

How have your guys looked in scrimmages so far?????

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-27-2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah, Toby......what's up with that??? I'd like to make Region 4 weekly predictions.....make me seem a little smarter than predicing games in other regions I don't know SQUAT about.

Chris Hart
08-27-2002, 04:24 PM
Toby, our boys have been looking mighty good in scrimmages from what I hear, but Burnet hasn't lost a scrimmage in about five years but they haven't made it past round 3 the past 5 years either.We are all hoping they change that this year.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

Chris Hart
08-27-2002, 04:29 PM
Oh Toby and about your Meeks-like run down from behind, why don't you make it a Shipley-like run down from behind and catch them before they get to the endzone.(lol)
How have the Texans been looking, I am looking for that 3rd playoff spot to be a dogfight between them and Llano.You notice how I always say dog for some reason.Go figure!

[This message has been edited by Chris Hart (edited August 27, 2002).]

toby070
08-29-2002, 08:19 AM
Hah, Shipley who??? Meeks was the man.....back to back MVP's over a pretty fair player named Slaughter...

All kidding aside, my guess is Shipley will repeat Mikey's accomplishment, two years of MVP's upcoming.

I don't cover Wimberley anymore, and haven't even seen them practice this year. I miss it, and am curious to get a look at the Wing-T offense, s/b quite a switch from the one-back trips sets they liked to run. You are right, third place WILL be a Texan-fight...I think everyone with the possible exception of Ingram is in the hunt.