PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attacks on London

NHSRattler60
07-07-2005, 10:58 AM
An Islamic group claims responsibility for 35 deaths and 300 Injuries when bombs went off on a few london subway trains. An Islamic group claims responsibility.

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 11:03 AM
I stick with my idea of catching them and blowing them to pieces.....:flamingma

Terrorists should have a new set of punishment parameters!

pirate4state
07-07-2005, 11:09 AM
overlooked it, i guess (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31224) :nerd:

BHBrave08
07-07-2005, 11:33 AM
I am much harsher AP. I would have been done with them long ago. A nuke or two & I would be done....... and so would they. lol. :evillaugh

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
I am much harsher AP. I would have been done with them long ago. A nuke or two & I would be done....... and so would they. lol. :evillaugh

ha ha...you know what bothers me??? There is virtually no way to stop these crazy people before the damage is done. It seems like we are always having to react ... but such is a "free" society, I guess.:thinking:

Yo-Tex Dawg
07-07-2005, 11:47 AM
the only reason bush doesnt wipe them out now is because all of america would go insane and call him crazy and try to impeach him cuz he's inhumane or something and then all the other countries would be pissed but then when they never got attacked again they would know he did the right thing and finally shut the hell up. i think bush will probably do something crazy like that in the last year of his term.

Phil C
07-07-2005, 11:49 AM
If this is political then the mods can delete this message but I remember in the 80s Americans were targeted for terrorist attacks and it was known that they received refuge in Lybia. Lybia was warned to stop but defiantly ignored Reagon. Then Americans bombed some of Lybia's cities. The world condemned the attact but it sure did stop the terrorists for a while at the time.

Phil C
07-07-2005, 11:51 AM
I wonder if this would have happened in New York, Paris or any of the other cities if the Olympics had been awarded to one of them.

AggieJohn
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah i wonder the same

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I wonder if this would have happened in New York, Paris or any of the other cities if the Olympics had been awarded to one of them.

I wondered as much. And here I was glad Paris didn't get it! :rolleyes: ;)

Old Cardinal
07-07-2005, 01:15 PM
I just wonder what goes through the minds of folks that oppose our overall attempts at proactive protective measures to defeat the worldwide linked terrorist network when they hear of attacks like this?
I am proud that my son and many on 3A DL's sons and daughters are involved in trying to stop terrorism from visiting our shores.

44INAROW
07-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I just wonder what goes through the minds of folks that oppose our overall attempts at proactive protective measures to defeat the worldwide linked terrorist network when they hear of attacks like this?
I am proud that my son and many on 3A DL's sons and daughters are involved in trying to stop terrorism from visiting our shores.

Amen :clap:

Pmoney
07-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08

ME TOO!!!:evil: :evilgrin:

JasperDog94
07-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Yo-Tex Dawg
... but then when they never got attacked again they would know he did the right thing and finally shut the hell up. I hate to disagree, but no they wouldn't. As long as they can bury their heads in the sand and say that it doesn't happen to them, they'll continue to blame the U.S.:(