PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm off to Florida...

KTJ
07-07-2005, 06:59 AM
I'm headed to Tampa/St. Pete here in a few minutes. God I hope there isn't a hurricane while I'm there.

I'll try to post at the beach. :D

LH Panther Mom
07-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Have a great time!

pirate4state
07-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I'm headed to Tampa/St. Pete here in a few minutes. God I hope there isn't a hurricane while I'm there.

Well Dennis is churning, but maybe it'll skip Florida! :) Have fun & I hope you stay dry! ;) :D

44INAROW
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

yep, my youngest is headed the same place tomorrow.. sure hope the weather cooperates for you'll..:cool:

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

I would tell ya to kiss my mother-in-law while you are there, but she is a bit south of Tampa in Fort Myers. ;)

Hope your trip is fun-filled and hurricane-free!:D

KTJ
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Well bad news. Because of the hurricane, my camp has been cancelled. So I have to go back to Austin tomorrow morning.

:mad: :(

gobbler grad
07-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
yep, my youngest is headed the same place tomorrow.. sure hope the weather cooperates for you'll..:cool:

quite a few from Cuero are headed for Florida this weekend for a baseball tournament...hope they have a safe trip...

RdaleBoi08
07-07-2005, 09:04 PM
The Hurricane Is supposed to hit the florida keys and the coast of florida by friday and sat.