PDA

View Full Version : BH people

shellman54
07-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Any news on date and locations for the scrimmages this year?

BHKrystal06
07-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Barbers Hill will start fall practice on Aug. 1 and scrimmage Crosby and Lumberton before opening the season against Anahuac on Aug. 26. The team also will take on Vidor, Dickinson, Diboll and Columbia in non-district play.

That's all I could find.. ^^^

AggieJohn
07-06-2005, 10:53 AM
that anahuac thing didn't work to well for you huh krystal

shellman54
07-06-2005, 11:10 AM
thanks!!!

RBARKER
07-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Shellman, games will be here before we know it. If you want to meet up this year and go, you know where I live. I wont be able to catch the first two scrimmages which I beleive are set for the 12th and 19th, but I will be in Anahuac for game one. I hope they have some different Refs from the last time we played in the Jungle.

shellman54
07-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Shellman, games will be here before we know it. If you want to meet up this year and go, you know where I live. I wont be able to catch the first two scrimmages which I beleive are set for the 12th and 19th, but I will be in Anahuac for game one. I hope they have some different Refs from the last time we played in the Jungle.

you know i will be there, had too much fun last year not to.

Old Cardinal
07-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Boy, I have to agree about the Refs at Anahuac. The games are called by prejudice local muskrat trappers:D
When you go to Anahuac the local cops line the streets coming out of town to get the revenue from all the homegames played year round. They nail the leaving visitors to get their salaries for the year.:D
They show the hospitality of a hungry lobo.

RBARKER
07-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Boy, I have to agree about the Refs at Anahuac. The games are called by prejudice local muskrat trappers:D
When you go to Anahuac the local cops line the streets coming out of town to get the revenue from all the homegames played year round. They nail the leaving visitors to get their salaries for the year.:D

Ah I see you've been their OC. LOL :D My favorite is the Poles that they place infront of the stands that you have to look around. The Refs are definitly locals!! Hope to see ya this year OC I might have to drag Jody out to BC to catch a game.

RBARKER
07-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
you know i will be there, had too much fun last year not to.

Sweet ! Seya then. I still have the same Cell # if you have it. If not shoot me a PM.

Coachs baby grl
08-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

HaHa thats cute Old Cardinal, looks like we have a law enforcement system that gives back to the community, as in all the revenue that BH stole bc were on the wrong side of the river, o and its funny to hear about Anahuac's predjudice muskrat trappers from an area that schools predominately the "majority" (I dont think dicussing what the majority is would be politically correct, but I'm sure u get the picture) I mean come on, we have to do SOMETHING with all those rich yayhoos that want to drive around after games yelling how they beat the smallest school in 3A and then lose in the early rounds of playoffs...seems like fair play to me:)but its cool, I dont like the refs either!

WOS1
08-14-2005, 03:30 PM
It's useless CBG, Old Cuss will not recognize his hypocracy.

hsfootballrules
08-14-2005, 06:32 PM
boo hoo

BHBrave08
08-15-2005, 06:12 PM
BH beat Crosby in that scrimmage 5 to 2 if i remember right. it was on saturday. BH vs. Lumberton will be on friday in BH.

HillBoy
08-16-2005, 09:53 AM
I thought BH won like 3 to 2. They looked good though defense couldn't cover a drag or an out route. But I think that is mostly because of the young linebackers they have to keep their eyes open when they are dropping. Cox looked better than i thought he would be at end he is learing it pretty quick. How bad is Pat Cook's ankle how long will he be out?

Big C
08-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Cook is back at practice. No worry, Defense will be strong as ever.

AggieJohn
08-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Coachs baby grl
HaHa thats cute Old Cardinal, looks like we have a law enforcement system that gives back to the community, as in all the revenue that BH stole bc were on the wrong side of the river, o and its funny to hear about Anahuac's predjudice muskrat trappers from an area that schools predominately the "majority" (I dont think dicussing what the majority is would be politically correct, but I'm sure u get the picture) I mean come on, we have to do SOMETHING with all those rich yayhoos that want to drive around after games yelling how they beat the smallest school in 3A and then lose in the early rounds of playoffs...seems like fair play to me:)but its cool, I dont like the refs either!

hey are you martel's little girl, i think we met one time, also do yo know kevin clanton?

Rainman
08-16-2005, 01:37 PM
I won't be able to make it to Lumberton because of practice, but will be there for the Chambers CO Showdown with Anahuac and the rest of games at home or near home. Diboll will most likely be too far from school.

eagle.eyes
08-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Not going to Lumberton. They come here.

Coachs baby grl
09-04-2005, 10:32 PM
haha that depends aggie john...u cant trust people these days...and yes i do know clanton...