PDA

View Full Version : Reminding you to always carry protection into the woods...

Gobbla2001
02-12-2004, 06:24 PM
http://www.plaskalodge.com/images/hog003.gif

600 pound Texas Wild Hog

http://www.plaskalodge.com/images/hog015.jpg

This Wild Hog, also from Texas, was shot dead after eating the shooter and dead hog in the previous picture... Okay okay, maybe not that drastic...

Guns - Don't enter the woods without them...

PPHSfan
02-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I have kilt hawgs bigger than that with my BB gun. :p

Gobbla2001
02-12-2004, 06:31 PM
PPHSfan:
I have kilt hawgs bigger than that with my BB gun. :p Does that stand for..... Bowling Ball gun?

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2004, 06:34 PM
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D

Gobbla2001
02-12-2004, 06:37 PM
crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p

20dawgz05
02-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Gobbla2001:

crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p lol

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Gobbla2001:

crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p I dunno...but I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is illegal in 48 states

lepfan
02-12-2004, 11:56 PM
crzyjournalist03:

Gobbla2001:

crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p I dunno...but I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is illegal in 48 statesI have heard rumors about those aggie farm boys... wink

SintonFan
02-13-2004, 12:09 AM
lepfan:

crzyjournalist03:

Gobbla2001:

crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p I dunno...but I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is illegal in 48 statesI have heard rumors about those aggie farm boys... wink .
Only you would know. Only you heard those rumors from OK or Arkansas. Of course it's not illegal there...

BullFrog Dad
02-13-2004, 08:31 AM
They could use that piglet at a Powerlifting Meet

crzyjournalist03
02-13-2004, 06:05 PM
SintonFan:

lepfan:

crzyjournalist03:

Gobbla2001:

crzyjournalist03:
I was kind of worried about what kind of "protection" you were reminding people to take into the woods with them :D wink :D Hmmm, interesting, I think I'll call the local Warden and ask if dangerous hogs have deadly reactions to latex... :p I dunno...but I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is illegal in 48 statesI have heard rumors about those aggie farm boys... wink .
Only you would know. Only you heard those rumors from OK or Arkansas. Of course it's not illegal there...exactly...it's in the other 48 states that you can get into trouble!