PDA

View Full Version : Teen Killed For His iPod

ILS1
07-04-2005, 08:46 AM
What is this world coming to???

NEW YORK (AP) -- Two teenagers were under arrest Sunday on suspicion of killing another teen for his iPod portable music player, police said.

The boys were facing charges of murder, robbery and weapons possession in the death of 15-year-old Christopher Rose, police said.

Rose and three friends were accosted by a group of young men Saturday evening in Brooklyn, police said. Members of the group demanded Rose's iPod and stabbed him twice in the chest when he resisted. The group fled, taking Rose's iPod and a backpack, police said.

Police also have reported a wave of iPod robberies on city subways, saying in April that 50 iPods had been stolen this year, compared with none over the same period last year.

Authorities believe that most robbers kept the devices, which can retail for about $100 to $500, for personal use rather than selling them.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Teen Killed Over iPod (www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/04/ipod.killing.ap/index.html)

Rabbit'93
07-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Sneakers one day, now Ipods. What ever happened to working for what you want.:confused: :(

BHBrave08
07-04-2005, 11:48 AM
If anyone ever tries to kill me for my ipod I promise that they will die first.:devil: