PDA

View Full Version : Even with his outstanding numbers

shellman54
07-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I have a bad feeling that Morgan Ensberg will not be selected to the allstar game. Leading the majors in homeruns by a third baseman, second in RBI's. Am I the only person who thinks this?

Bobcatwideout
07-03-2005, 06:17 PM
well i just saw the results on espn and he isnt a starter but im waiting to see if hes a reserve.

Bobcatwideout
07-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Well the only 2 astros representing are lidge and the rocket... Too bad Ensberg got snubbed from being an all star

rockdale80
07-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Bobcatwideout
Well the only 2 astros representing are lidge and the rocket... Too bad Ensberg got snubbed from being an all star

What a rip off.

gobbler84
07-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Don't get me wrong Ensberg is a good player, but there's just to many allstars that play 3rd base.

Supertilley
07-04-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought biggo would have made it. He had that whole bean ball thing going for him. Poor astros. They let last year get to their heads.

Keith7
07-04-2005, 01:17 AM
The rangers got 4 all stars...

Soriano
Michael Young
The Gambler
and Teixeira

shellman54
07-04-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Don't get me wrong Ensberg is a good player, but there's just to many allstars that play 3rd base.

rolen is a good player, but he is hurt. shows what fan voting does. ramirez doesn't have the numbers, and plays for the cubs for crips sake. what other allstar third basemen are there? troy glaus? please. morgan is carrying this team, finally giving some much needed offensive support for the pitching staff, and doesn't make it. guess you have to be a cardinal to get any respect.

ps. gobbler84, none of that was directed at you in any way, just blowing off some steam.

Keith7
07-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by shellman54
rolen is a good player, but he is hurt. shows what fan voting does. ramirez doesn't have the numbers, and plays for the cubs for crips sake. what other allstar third basemen are there? troy glaus? please. morgan is carrying this team, finally giving some much needed offensive support for the pitching staff, and doesn't make it. guess you have to be a cardinal to get any respect.

ps. gobbler84, none of that was directed at you in any way, just blowing off some steam.

I think fans just have something against 3rd basemen that play in Texas don't feel bad