11-28-2003, 09:46 PM
necks:
nmGo Bellville.

3-ARoy
11-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Bellville still looks strong. eek!

JasperDog94
11-28-2003, 09:53 PM
After what I've heard about Bellville, I think that they are the most underrated team this year. You hear a lot about Burnet, Forney, and Gainsville, but not a bunch about Bellville. You guys have earned my respect this year. Continue to kick butt and take names...on second thought forget about taking names. :D :D :D

ctownqb
11-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Keep giving updates on the game.

If u can.

<small>[ November 28, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: ctownqb ]</small>

3-ARoy
11-28-2003, 09:57 PM
I saw where it was 35-13 at half... not sure which is correct though!

necks
11-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Bellville 56 CS 19 late in the 4th.

SintonFan
11-28-2003, 11:36 PM
JasperDog94:
After what I've heard about Bellville, I think that they are the most underrated team this year. You hear a lot about Burnet, Forney, and Gainsville, but not a bunch about Bellville. You guys have earned my respect this year. Continue to kick butt and take names...on second thought forget about taking names. :D :D :D You fool! :p
You heard plenty about Bellville from me. wink
Go Brahmas!
I'm having IT trouble tonight, how are the Jasper Bulldogs doing?

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 02:45 AM
Great game, the Brahmas made Bellville proud. Afflac, were you there? Are you a believer yet? The Bellville defense held that passing game just fine. We had more mistakes tonight than I think we've had all year, probably due to a comment I made about the Bulls playing almost mistake-free ball this season. The crowd at the send-off was wwaaayyyyy too quiet for this former MOB (Mothers of Brahmas). I hope it gets LOUD this coming Friday! Congrats to the Brahmas, y'all are a lot of fun to watch--offense and defense is exciting and well-executed! Now, on to next week and Marlin--GO BRAHMAS!

shooootno15
11-29-2003, 02:52 AM
hey aflac whats up now?????Bellville-56 china spring-19......which 7 of the points came off of a trick play and another 6 came off a 2 yard iterception....ya thats what i thought

bevo
11-29-2003, 02:58 AM
Congratulations Brahma Fans on a fine season...Best of luck the rest of the way through out the playoffs...Make Region III proud. :D

Bring home that Divison II Trophy...But...it's one game at a time!

Bull's-eye
11-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Great Game for the Brahmas!! Harold Runnels scored 5 touchdowns and ran for 183 yds rushing on 24 attempts. Josh Bryant was the leading receiver, catching 5 passes for 143 yds and 1 TD. Jess Buenger passed for 3 TD's and a total of 202 yds. The Bellville offense rolled up a total of 501 yds. The defense held China Spring to only 26 yds rushing. China Spring passed for 322 yds on 44 attempts. Give the "Red Storm" credit, as they played more of a "bend but don't break" defense, protecting huge leads most of the game.

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the summary, Bull's Eye, I am a global reporter--i.e., we played well and won or we played poorly and lost, or we played poorly and got lucky with a win. So, your specifics help out tremendously. The Bulls really took care of business, didn't they? Ya gotta love 'em!

Bull's-eye
11-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Your right BrahmaMom! I forgot to mention the offensive line. They are not in the game stats, but they sure were dominating the C.S. defense. Great job from these guys and also the 2 tight ends. Defensive backs were also doing some big-time hitting.

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Ya know, when I watched Jabow on the sidelines before the game started jumping up and down, not to keep warm but because that boy was PUMPED! I felt sure it was going to be a win. Those hits were hard across the board, ya heard 'em high in the stands. The instant replays were fun to see, our boys were on their game. Both lines were exceptional, I thought. I wanted more blitzing and sacks, but then, I always do. I don't think it's gonna slow down for Marlin, either. GO BULLS!