PDA

View Full Version : Man!!!

marlin fan
02-17-2004, 10:13 PM
This is the second time i'v been sick in one month!!!! :( :mad: :confused:

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
02-17-2004, 10:35 PM
that has to suck and you're not the only one though cause i'm really bad sick right now too :( and i have to go to san antonio this weekend...i hope it gets better by then so i can have fun!

Old Tiger
02-17-2004, 11:14 PM
The weather, sucks to be you..

slpybear the bullfan
02-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Myself... Sick three times since Christmas. (which I don't get.... before kids, never sick.)

My wife... two times.

My daughter... two times.

My 9 month old... three colds and one bout with the Rotovirus...

I HATE THE SICK SEASON!

Keith7
02-17-2004, 11:25 PM
slpybear the bullfan
[QB]

My 9 month old... three colds and one bout with the Rotovirus...
[QB]dang 9 months!! it seems like it was just yesterday when u were showing us pictures

jason
02-17-2004, 11:27 PM
marlin fan
This is the second time i'v been sick in one month!!!! "...cry me a river....cry me a river..." ~ Justin Timberlake

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

lepfan
02-17-2004, 11:44 PM
I have a cousin who says you allow yourself to get sick.(he is one of those people who never get sick) He thinks it is all a mind thing, that if you tell yourself your not sick you won't be sick. yeah right.... Tell that to my sore throat, itchy eyes, and snotty nose...they just don't seem to listen. :mad:

That kinda sounded like achy breaky heart, we could call this achy, snotty head

SintonFan
02-18-2004, 12:26 AM
lepfan:
I have a cousin who says you allow yourself to get sick.(he is one of those people who never get sick) He thinks it is all a mind thing, that if you tell yourself your not sick you won't be sick. yeah right.... Tell that to my sore throat, itchy eyes, and snotty nose...they just don't seem to listen. :mad:

That kinda sounded like achy breaky heart, we could call this achy, snotty head.
LOL
It's really simple.
If you don't wanna get sick, never touch your nose or mouth with the hand you shake with.

That alone will prevent most colds and many viruses(flu's), even if they are airborne. In any bussines this is important to remember. Now, if you sneeze or cough, please do that in your non-shaking hand if you don't have a napkin handy. It helps to keep down the spread of communicable infections(flu, cold or worse) in others.
I heard this many years ago, have taught my family this, and still reap the benifits of this simple rule. You get sick almost never with this one rule. :)

<small>[ February 17, 2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

poncho
02-18-2004, 03:01 AM
When going out to eat I used to check Austin 360.com. There was a topic called restaurants. You could fine out if the restaurant passed their inspection. You would not believe how many restaurants repeatedly fail inspections. eek!

spiveyrat
02-18-2004, 06:45 AM
SintonFan:

lepfan:

That kinda sounded like achy breaky heart, we could call this achy, snotty head.
LOL
It's really simple.
If you don't wanna get sick, never touch your nose or mouth with the hand you shake with.

That alone will prevent most colds and many viruses(flu's), even if they are airborne. In any bussines this is important to remember. Now, if you sneeze or cough, please do that in your non-shaking hand if you don't have a napkin handy. It helps to keep down the spread of communicable infections(flu, cold or worse) in others.
I heard this many years ago, have taught my family this, and still reap the benifits of this simple rule. You get sick almost never with this one rule. :) RIGHT YOU ARE! Here at work, every time I go to the bathroom, I THOROUGHLY wash my hands in warm/hot water and when I get back to my desk, I use hand sanitizer.

I haven't been sick yet this winter. :cool:

marlin fan
02-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Well i'm feeling better but i can still feel my sinuses in my ear!!!!