PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Earns Highest Finish Ever In Directors' Cup Standings

sicem74
06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
With 12 of its 17 teams participating in NCAA postseason play, the Baylor University athletic program capped off its most-successful year ever, both academically and athletically, with its school-best 25th-place finish in the final 2004-05 Sports Academy Directors' Cup standings. Stanford won the award for the 11th consecutive year.

Baylor congrats on a great year in sports they are moving up by the year goes lol and Texas will never be #1!

Phil C
06-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Congratulations to Baylor for moving up and you are probably right about Texas never being No. 1 until we get Water Polo, Men's soccer and volleyball, Fencing, Men and Women's Gymnastics, and lacrosse. But if we do then it won't even be close and Texas will be No. 1 by a landslide. In fact if it was head to head in all common sports we would beat Stanford I bet. Plus Baylor would have been even higher.

big daddy russ
06-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
...Baylor University athletic program capped off its most-successful year ever, both academically and athletically, with its school-best 25th-place finish in the final 2004-05 Sports Academy Directors' Cup standings...

Baylor congrats on a great year in sports they are moving up by the year goes lol and Texas will never be #1!
What did they get this year? I'm guessing it was higher than 25th.

JHS_c/o_06'
06-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
With 12 of its 17 teams participating in NCAA postseason play, the Baylor University athletic program capped off its most-successful year ever, both academically and athletically, with its school-best 25th-place finish in the final 2004-05 Sports Academy Directors' Cup standings. Stanford won the award for the 11th consecutive year.

Texas got #2.....id say they have a WONDERFUL shot at being #1....i dont see how you get off taking a shot at the second place team.