PDA

View Full Version : Celina football player in deep, deep trouble.

KTJ
06-30-2005, 11:30 AM
N. Texas High School Football Player Free On Bond
Celina High School Student Faces Charges Of Indecency With Child

POSTED: 8:04 am CDT June 30, 2005
UPDATED: 8:17 am CDT June 30, 2005

DALLAS -- A star North Texas high school football player is out of jail on bond but faces serious charges.

Police arrested Alan Jones last week and charged him with indecent exposure and two felony counts of indecency with a child.

Investigators say the Celina High School student exposed himself and performed a sexual act in front of girls at a restaurant.

The girls' parents want the star wide receiver kicked off the team.

The Link (http://www.nbc5i.com/news/4669653/detail.html)

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
N. Texas High School Football Player Free On Bond
Celina High School Student Faces Charges Of Indecency With Child

POSTED: 8:04 am CDT June 30, 2005
UPDATED: 8:17 am CDT June 30, 2005

DALLAS -- A star North Texas high school football player is out of jail on bond but faces serious charges.

Police arrested Alan Jones last week and charged him with indecent exposure and two felony counts of indecency with a child.

Investigators say the Celina High School student exposed himself and performed a sexual act in front of girls at a restaurant.

The girls' parents want the star wide receiver kicked off the team.

The Link (http://www.nbc5i.com/news/4669653/detail.html)
All they want is him kicked off the football team?

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
All they want is him kicked off the football team? you dont know what that means at celina do you? j/j that is a tad bit light though. but im pretty sure thats not all they want.

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Gee....what was the motive??....was he trying to impress those girls??? It doesn't say the ages of the girls......but, guess the parents were NOT impressed.....What a loser!!!! Yeah he should be kicked off the team, kicked out of school, if convicted, do time and then he'll be known as a sex offender.....Hope is was worth it !!!L-O-S-E-R !!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fletch
06-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Is "mooning" indecent exposure? That's what I was told he did.:confused:

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
Is "mooning" indecent exposure? That's what I was told he did.:confused: It said sexual act.....now I wouldn't consider "mooning" a sexual act...if that is what he did.......but i don't know what the law is on that........haha...now that brings back memories!!!!:eek: :p :eek: :D

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
It said sexual act.....now I wouldn't consider "mooning" a sexual act...if that is what he did.......but i don't know what the law is on that........haha...now that brings back memories!!!!:eek: :p :eek: :D

if mooning is a sexual act, then thats just lame...

CHS_CG
06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
im sure the girls parents want more.. who knows maybe not..

i think its kinda funny.... what goes thru yalls heads when ur like.. "hey imma flash this girl and see what she says" :doh:

Phil C
06-30-2005, 01:26 PM
A sad thing to happen to the player and girls and the town and football team.

Phil C
06-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Since the player is young maybe some professional counseling will help rather than kick him off the team or go to prison or jail. Remember if he goes to jail or prison it might turn him into a criminal. But with therapy and a good stern talking to by the judge and police chief could turn his life around for the better and for all concerned.

gobbler84
06-30-2005, 01:37 PM
We had a player get into some DEEP DEEP Trouble too.

lepfan
06-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Since the player is young maybe some professional counseling will help rather than kick him off the team or go to prison or jail. Remember if he goes to jail or prison it might turn him into a criminal. But with therapy and a good stern talking to by the judge and police chief could turn his life around for the better and for all concerned.

I agree. If this is not a pattern and if he just used bad judgement...why throw him to the wolves. We sometimes forget those extra chances we have been given that made a difference in our lives. (I know someone is going to dog me for this comment :rolleyes: )

BullFrog Dad
06-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
Is "mooning" indecent exposure? That's what I was told he did.:confused: Yes it can be. My son "mooned" his buddies who were driving out of the school parking lot a couple of years ago. A teacher seen it and called the LW Police. They tried to let it go with a stern lecture but the teacher made them write him a citation for Misdemeanor C (Indecent Exposure). We had a court date and I told the judge that we wanted a trial by jury. He asked what happened and my son told him. He let out a big sigh of relief and went on to tell my son that he had done the same thing growing up as most likely me(he was right). He said that things are different in this day and age. He marked out the IE part of the citation and initialed it then gave my son 60 days Deferred Adjudication and a $75 fine. Nothing happened during the 60 days so my son's record was esponged of the charge. It could have been a lot worse if I hadn't of stood up for my son and I would have been a hypocrite for not doing so.

lepfan
06-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
but the teacher made them write him a citation

This reminds me of my son's junior high English teacher. The incident was a few months after the Columbine killings...several in the class were talking of something not even related to that incident...my son made a comment and the word 'bomb' was in it...now, there was no threat of making or having a bomb whatsoever...This "ignorant" teacher showed her authority by writing him up...and what is sad is the principal gave him 3 days of ISS....This was justified because of one word...BOMB---not that the word was used in a threatening way----just that he "said" the word...of course I did tell them how stupid I thought they were

:D

Old Tiger
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Wonder if the girl is from a rival school :confused:

jason
06-30-2005, 04:55 PM
i wanna know what he did - if he just mooned them then the parents need to get over it - now, if he flopped out his junk, put it on a bun and started rubbing mustard on it, then yes, something needs to be done....

but until i know for sure, i have no opinion lol....

CHS_CG
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by jason
- now, if he flopped out his junk, put it on a bun and started rubbing mustard on it, then yes, something needs to be done....

dont ya love the detail jason puts into his posts. lol:p :clap:

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
now, if he flopped out his junk, put it on a bun and started rubbing mustard on it, then yes, something needs to be done....

ROFLMAO!!!

Old Tiger
06-30-2005, 05:00 PM
That is funny

Ranger Mom
06-30-2005, 05:44 PM
i wanna know what he did - if he just mooned them then the parents need to get over it - now, if he flopped out his junk, put it on a bun and started rubbing mustard on it, then yes, something needs to be done....

OH MY!! The visual I just got.......:eek:

rockdale80
06-30-2005, 05:50 PM

Was not expecting that....glad i was not in mid-drink

44INAROW
06-30-2005, 06:44 PM

We need to get a VISUAL SMILEY :eek:

Phantom Stang
06-30-2005, 07:08 PM
All I know is, I won't be eating hotdogs for awhile.:rolleyes:

mustang04
06-30-2005, 08:09 PM
does this not sound kind of odd to anybody else except me????

i mean it sounds like the whole story hasnt been revealed or something, why would the parents only want the kid "kicked off the team", really, whats their logic in that, i think there's more to it than meets the eye

maybe the boy didnt commit the charges but is being wrongfully accused...impossible you say, well....it nearly happened to me a long time ago

big daddy russ
06-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I mooned the Pizza Hut in Aransas Pass once from the outside window. I'm glad I'm not sitting next to Bubba at his little place up in Huntsville these days.

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
does this not sound kind of odd to anybody else except me????

i mean it sounds like the whole story hasnt been revealed or something, why would the parents only want the kid "kicked off the team", really, whats their logic in that, i think there's more to it than meets the eye

maybe the boy didnt commit the charges but is being wrongfully accused...impossible you say, well....it nearly happened to me a long time ago ..uh......*cough.. you gotta pic of that..cough*....... :D :kiss:

mustang04
06-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..uh......*cough.. you gotta pic of that..cough*....... :D :kiss:

...mmmmmayybe:D

lostaussie
06-30-2005, 09:21 PM
never heard it called "junk" before

Gobbla2001
06-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Mooning is one thing... 'Sexual Act'? What does that mean? I'm curious, but knowing how it is to be a teenager I wouldn't be surprised if it were really bad... and if so, atleast 'some' punishment is deserved... However, the books shouldn't be thrown at him...

And gobbler84, I heard about what you are talking about through the grapevine... and I believe it could be a 'good' thing ;)

lepfan
07-01-2005, 12:14 AM

OMG!!! I can't quit laughing. Jason you always have a way with words. :D

AggieJohn
07-01-2005, 07:08 AM
and i bet that every one in the city is calling up the parents that are trying to get him kicked off the team

AP Panther Fan
07-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I mooned the Pizza Hut in Aransas Pass once from the outside window. I'm glad I'm not sitting next to Bubba at his little place up in Huntsville these days.

:eek: :eek: :eek: SO IT WAS YOU!

j/k those are some "big a**" windows though....:thinking: :D

Rabbit'93
07-01-2005, 10:42 AM
i read the article and you can't really get much from it. The key word in there is "Felony". That right there tells me it might be much more serious than just "mooning" someone. On the other hand, why wouldn't the parents want something more than kicking him off the team. I'm sure more will come out. (Figure of speech jason):D