View Full Version : 44inarow

CHS_CG
06-30-2005, 01:11 AM
How was ur trip?

44INAROW
06-30-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
How was ur trip?

Had a nice time - thanks for asking :) didn't catch but 1 fish, but I enjoyed the time just hanging out - We left sooner than we expected so I didnt' get a change to meet up with APPantherFan in Rockport - :( The good news is the house was still standing and if there WAS a party, there was no evidence :D

AP Panther Fan
06-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Had a nice time - thanks for asking :) didn't catch but 1 fish, but I enjoyed the time just hanging out - We left sooner than we expected so I didnt' get a change to meet up with APPantherFan in Rockport - :( The good news is the house was still standing and if there WAS a party, there was no evidence :D

I sat by the phone waiting for your call! :p :D

Glad you had a good time and your house was in "tip top" shape when you returned!

You and your hubby should head a bit further south next time ... all sorts of good fishing holes in our neck of the woods. My son would love nothing better than to show them all to you...he fishes daily (as much as it annoys me at times)!;)

gobbler84
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM

O we partied alright Lori.....Just had to stay an extra few hours to help Pee Wee(Jonny) clean up. But it was well worth it, I was almost sure you'd notice the big hole in the wall.:)

gobblerfan02
06-30-2005, 11:25 AM

Don't you know if he woulda had a party, I woulda heard about it!!!:rolleyes:
Geez, 44, you have no faith in me!

44INAROW
06-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
O we partied alright But it was well worth it, I was almost sure you'd notice the big hole in the wall.:)

I guess Gobblerfan02 came and patched the hole up before we got home :D

CHS_CG
06-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I am glad u had a good time.. hopefully yall catch more next time..

I WANNA GO FISHING :(