PDA

View Full Version : rogers goes nuts

lostaussie
06-29-2005, 06:51 PM
just saw video of texas rangers pitcher kenny rogers taking down some cameras and cameramen at the ballpark. texas is headed south and they took express train.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-29-2005, 07:02 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS GONNA BE THERE YEAR!!!! maybe hollywood will be able to work its movie magic and a good-for-nothin'-rookie will step up and lead them to the World Series kinda like charlie sheen did with the indians in 1989. other players on the team included wesley snipes and corbin bernsen. j/j but it was looking up for the rangers thus far into the season.

lostaussie
06-29-2005, 07:25 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/063005dnsporangside.596efc2f.html
here is one of the many links. i hope i do this right.

injuredinmelee
06-30-2005, 01:44 PM
I watched the tape several times today and I have two thoughts. Rogers lost it and needs help.
Secondly what sort of pantie wearing wuss is this cameraman? Your not injured and certainly didnt need to go to the ER. He saw a cash cow as Rogers pulled the camera out of his hands both times and thats all this is about.

kepdawg
06-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I watched the tape several times today and I have two thoughts. Rogers lost it and needs help.
Secondly what sort of pantie wearing wuss is this cameraman? Your not injured and certainly didnt need to go to the ER. He saw a cash cow as Rogers pulled the camera out of his hands both times and thats all this is about.

If someone assualted me, I'd sure being going to the ER to get checked out!

gobbler84
06-30-2005, 01:56 PM
OMG....It was hilarious seening him go insane!

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 02:02 PM
the dude went nuts... its like...funny...

Phil C
06-30-2005, 02:07 PM
He needs to take some anger managements classes.

Pmoney
06-30-2005, 03:23 PM
ROID RAGE!!!!:D :D

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 04:41 PM
I saw the clip too...several times....from different angles...and it was not good. I honestly don't think the cameraman got set up and thought, "now who can i get to come over here and assault me". And then it's released, "Kenny has anger managment issues". DUH???? YOU THINK SO????? GEE WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CLUE?????

come on people....since when should anyone have to endure being even yelled by a sports figure.....much less what happened to this cameraman...he was just there doing his job....i say kick this SOB out of the stadium forever....what a horrible horrible example for all those young baseball fans....if i was making the decision, he would be OUTTA HERE!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
seems like greed and tropheys have taken the place of values and dignity in the sportS world......EXCEPT FOR THE 2005 NBA CHAMPIONS, THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS!!!!! :mad:

injuredinmelee
07-01-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If someone assualted me, I'd sure being going to the ER to get checked out!
Ok did anyone see the cameraman being interviewed on ESPN last night? They showed a clip of this wuss after they got Rogers away from him and he smiles and winks at another cameraman in the dugout. I agree that Rogers was def in the wrong here and needs to be suspended and fined but this candy camera guy is simply looking for a payday.

lostaussie
07-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Maybe it was a ploy on kenny's part to fire up a struggleing team. if so it worked for at least a couple of games. they went off last night. still, i don't think that kind of emotion can be sustained.