PDA

View Full Version : State Bound Flag - need addresses

jason
06-28-2005, 09:56 PM
State Bound Flag (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31604)

ok....here are the dates for this upcoming seasons games....

if you want the flag for a game, pm me with the date and the game you will be attending, and let me know some how which team you will be supporting...

due to some things that happened last year, people that are chosen will be done so at mine and one other persons discretion....

for those of you who dont know what this is about -

State Bount TShirt Updates (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18111&highlight=state+bound+tshirt)

State Bound TShirt Year in Review (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24679&highlight=state+bound+tshirt)

Week 0 - Aug 26 - WOS @ Jasper (dawgmom)
Week 1 - Sept 2 - Liberty Hill @ Burnet (LH Panther Mom)
Week 2 - Sept 9 - Greenwood @ Sweetwater (Ranger Mom)
Week 3 - Sept 16 - Gainesville @ Forney (Holmes_Fans)
Week 4 - Sept 23 - Cuero @ Sinton (pirate4state)
Week 5 - Sept 30 - Giddings @ Caldwell (hornet mom)
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Barbers Hill @ Huffman (shellman54))
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28
Week 10 - Nov 4 - Rice @ Bellville (Cheer Mom)

Round 1 - Nov11/12
Round 2 - Nov 18/19
Round 3 - Nov 25-26
Round 4 - Dec 2/3
Div 1 Final - Dec 9/10
Div 2 Final - Dec 16/17

JHS_c/o_06'
06-28-2005, 09:59 PM
I thought we were gonna do something different then a t-shirt this year.

rockdale80
06-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by jason
ok....here are the dates for this upcoming seasons games....

if you're interested in having the shirt for a game, pm me with the date and the game you will be attending, and let me know some how which team you will be supporting...

we also need somebody to make the tshirt to pass around...if you want to volunteer, pm me....

for those of you who dont know what this is about -

State Bount TShirt Updates (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18111&highlight=state+bound+tshirt)

State Bound TShirt Year in Review (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24679&highlight=state+bound+tshirt)

Search link with every state bound thread from last year (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=23808&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

Week 0 - Aug 26
Week 1 - Sept 2
Week 2 - Sept 9
Week 3 - Sept 16
Week 4 - Sept 23
Week 5 - Sept 30
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28
Week 10 - Nov 4

Round 1 - Nov11/12
Round 2 - Nov 18/19
Round 3 - Nov 25-26
Round 4 - Dec 2/3
Div 1 Final - Dec 9/10
Div 2 Final - Dec 16/17

How about the Rockdale vs. Cameron Game? Not sure of the dates or anything, but I will find out when I get a chance.

CHS_CG
06-28-2005, 10:18 PM
you have a PM jason

JHS_c/o_06'
06-28-2005, 10:25 PM
i suggested this at the first of the year, a 3adl state bound photo album. Where everyone who shows up to the game/meet and greet. Have a photo from home and write your name and screen name on the back, that way we can all put some faces with names. The shipping might be a bit more.....but its still a good idea.

CHS_CG
06-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i suggested this at the first of the year, a 3adl state bound photo album. Where everyone who shows up to the game/meet and greet. Have a photo from home and write your name and screen name on the back, that way we can all put some faces with names. The shipping might be a bit more.....but its still a good idea.

that is a neat idea!

jason
06-28-2005, 10:56 PM
on second though, dont pm me, just post it in here....

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:16 PM
So here's my idea....Let's go with that 3adl border frame like you see at a wedding and we get the folks to sign it the whole way through, then at the state title game the whole season we can build it too say that everyone has to come to the title game, build it up and build it up, make it huge too come to the game, where we are able to take a big group photo then we get someone with cash to frame it and we auction it off, and pay for more bandwith and so..

Here's what it would look like (the picture would of course be different), the person that has the frame for the week would be in charge of making sure it's not screwed up

http://tinypic.com/6h7q4j.jpg

but here's the kicker to make sure that we get one to the state game, we have 2 of these frames, that way if one does get lost then we a second one that is going to different games throughout the season and then the 2 different frames if they make it the whole season we have them go too the DIV 1 game while the other is at the DIV 2 gam....that way we are sure to get a picture and a frame...only if we can't get a second game each week will both frames go to the same spot

thoughts?

District303aPastPlayer
06-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
So here's my idea....Let's go with that 3adl border frame like you see at a wedding and we get the folks to sign it the whole way through, then at the state title game the whole season we can build it too say that everyone has to come to the title game, build it up and build it up, make it huge too come to the game, where we are able to take a big group photo then we get someone with cash to frame it and we auction it off, and pay for more bandwith and so..

Here's what it would look like (the picture would of course be different), the person that has the frame for the week would be in charge of making sure it's not screwed up

http://tinypic.com/6h7q4j.jpg

but here's the kicker to make sure that we get one to the state game, we have 2 of these frames, that way if one does get lost then we a second one that is going to different games throughout the season and then the 2 different frames if they make it the whole season we have them go too the DIV 1 game while the other is at the DIV 2 gam....that way we are sure to get a picture and a frame...only if we can't get a second game each week will both frames go to the same spot

thoughts?

son, what the hell are you talking about?

I think photos with a T shirt will be cool, polaroids are cool...

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:36 PM
son i will knock you the funk out........:D .........jk, however it's just an idea other than a shirt, which looked crapp by the end of the year

District303aPastPlayer
06-28-2005, 11:36 PM
We got dibs for the Cuero game... because thats where the most ppl will turn up

District303aPastPlayer
06-28-2005, 11:37 PM
you think shipping a disposable camera is safe?

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
about as safe as shipping a carton of milk

c-town_balla
06-29-2005, 12:02 AM
cameron caldwell that would be a good one

AggieJohn
06-29-2005, 12:03 AM
i mean what do you think

HighSchool Fan
06-29-2005, 08:10 AM
whatever it is Jason, get if for the Gainesville/Forney game

jason
06-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
son, what the hell are you talking about?
my thoughts exactly...

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2005, 08:16 AM
A few days ago, Ranger Mom brought up the possibility of a flag or even two. When she gets on, hopefully she'll shed more light on her thoughts. I haven't a creative bone in my body, but somehow managed to have a child who is. He did pretty decent on a sign for doing it in the car.

Weeks 1, 2 or 3 are great games for us LH folks - Burnet, Hutto & Manor - there's actually more than 3 posters then. :D After that, we can forget anything until the playoffs. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
A state Flag that everyone signs would be cool... like the state of texas flag...

jason
06-29-2005, 08:30 AM
to get a custom made flag, it would cost between $150 and $300....i researched that a while ago...

i like your idea 303...we could all just pitch in and buy a texas flag....

HighSchool Fan
06-29-2005, 08:33 AM
maybe it's just me, but i don't think we need to be writing on the Texas flag. for some reason it just doesn't seem right.

jason
06-29-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
maybe it's just me, but i don't think we need to be writing on the Texas flag. for some reason it just doesn't seem right. i thought about that but threw the idea out there anyways....

(only because anything is better than designing another tshirt)

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 08:35 AM
maybe it's just me, but i don't think we need to be writing on the Texas flag. for some reason it just doesn't seem right.

ive been into several friends rooms, and they have a HUGE flag on their wall, and its autographed by tons of our friends... which i find cool, i combined RM idea with my amigos idea...

HighSchool Fan
06-29-2005, 08:40 AM
come with a design and i have a friend that has her own printing business, www.dentondepot.com i'll check with her and see what kind of price we can get

shellman54
06-29-2005, 10:26 AM
it may not be big enough to hold all the signatures, but what a bout a football, since it is football season?

HighSchool Fan
06-29-2005, 10:27 AM
nvm

pirate4state
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
BUT ...

how about a quilt of school flags? :thinking:

Don't most schools have their own flag they sell at games? I know Sinton does.

So we could end up with 16 flags and make a quilt out of it at the end of football season. I have an aunt that could sew them all up and make a really cool quilt out of it and then we could either auction it off or people could buy the quilt for a week or something. All proceeds go to the downlow.

The home team would be responsible for buying/supplying their schools flag, but if the home team does not have a school flag then the visiting team would have to provide it.

It wouldn't travel around like the shirt, but this way nothing gets lost in the mail. Each flag could make its way to the state games for a final pic before the quilt is made. :)

It may not work, but it is an idea!

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by shellman54
it may not be big enough to hold all the signatures, but what a bout a football, since it is football season?

trust me, a big enough flag can hold almost every member of this sites sig

HighSchool Fan
06-29-2005, 11:30 AM
trust me, a big enough flag can hold almost every member of this sites sig

i'm sure it can, a t-shirt did the job last season.

TAMUGRAD
06-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
this may be to "girly" BUT ...

how about a quilt of school flags? :thinking:

I am a girly, and I like this idea.

JHS_c/o_06'
06-29-2005, 04:02 PM

Don't most schools have their own flag they sell at games? I know Sinton does.

Sinton has more merchandise with their name on it then KISS.....i know Jasper doesnt sell flags....if they do...i've never seen them.

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Sinton has more merchandise with their name on it then KISS.....i know Jasper doesnt sell flags....if they do...i've never seen them.

we have like t-shirts, coozies, stadium chairs, stickers, shorts, t-shirts at walmart, and flags

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 04:07 PM
oh yeah, i think i saw a baby bib with a Never Ending S on it...

pirate4state
06-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Sinton has more merchandise with their name on it then KISS..... LMAO!! That was just funny! :D

CHS_CG
06-29-2005, 04:34 PM
I am not sure if Caldwell has flags or not.. (4 years of goin to that high school you think i'd know but :confused: )

44INAROW
06-29-2005, 05:30 PM
We got dibs for the Cuero game... because thats where the most ppl will turn up

I think that's a good idea - :cool:

gobbler grad
06-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Can't wait...:clap:

KTJ
06-29-2005, 09:35 PM
What about a boot?

Old Green
06-30-2005, 05:20 AM
We got dibs for the Cuero game... because thats where the most ppl will turn up I with you on that one D303APP.We may have to take several pictures to get all the d'low members on it.

AggieJohn
06-30-2005, 07:07 AM
i still stand by my frame idea, however i don't support the quilt going around being the active representation of our website....imagine jason yelling out at a forney game 'come sign the 3adownlow quilt', it just would affect our man status

AP Panther Fan
06-30-2005, 09:01 AM

I like this idea...seems like it would be fairly simple (for some of you) to post all of the pics to a sticky "virtual photo album" on the Downlow. No shipping required and of course if someone wanted to actually print the photos and make an album that could be done too....:thinking:

Probably too easy, something must be wrong with this idea.:rolleyes: :)

pirate4state
06-30-2005, 09:02 AM
AJ - the quilt wouldn't travel. Go back and read the post again.

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 09:12 AM
i still say a texas flag would be the best idea

jason
06-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I like this idea...seems like it would be fairly simple (for some of you) to post all of the pics to a sticky "virtual photo album" on the Downlow. No shipping required and of course if someone wanted to actually print the photos and make an album that could be done too....:thinking:

Probably too easy, something must be wrong with this idea.:rolleyes: :) well last year, the 'easy' thing to do was to get people together (which nobody had problems with) and take a group pic...but on several occasions people suddenly didnt have cameras or pics didnt turn out, etc, etc....when you start to involve technology, you involve risk of things not working out right....

i say either go with a t-shirt or a texas flag.....both of which we will need to have designed (tshirt) or donated (shirt and/or flag)....

if we do decide to go with something else (besides a flag or tshirt), ill leave it up to whomever comes up with the idea to provide it, ill still do the schedule and stuff, but the actual item will rest on somebody elses shoulders....

i did like the boot idea, but boots are heavy and heavy = high shipping costs.....

AP Panther Fan
06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
well last year, the 'easy' thing to do was to get people together (which nobody had problems with) and take a group pic...but on several occasions people suddenly didnt have cameras or pics didnt turn out, etc, etc....when you start to involve technology, you involve risk of things not working out right....

i say either go with a t-shirt or a texas flag.....both of which we will need to have designed (tshirt) or donated (shirt and/or flag)....

if we do decide to go with something else (besides a flag or tshirt), ill leave it up to whomever comes up with the idea, ill still do the schedule and stuff, but the actual item will rest on somebody elses shoulders....

i did like the boot idea, but boots are heavy and heavy = high shipping costs.....

gotcha...ya know, there are ways to acquire a Texas Flag that has been flown over the State Capitol, probably too difficult, but I will check.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
06-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Let me check into getting a flag made here if HSF doesn't come up with one.

Greenwood has an account with a place here where we have all our stuff done...they give us a break on just about everything.

I will check with them about a "3adownlow flag".......I don't remember who said it, but I also have a problem with signing a Texas flag!

HighSchool Fan
06-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I will check with them about a "3adownlow flag".......I don't remember who said it, but I also have a problem with signing a Texas flag!

thank you RM. the Texas flag is just like the American flag. Peopled died so that we could fly it proudly and there's just no way that i could do anything to tarnish the Texas or American flag.

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM
thank you RM. the Texas flag is just like the American flag. Peopled died so that we could fly it proudly and there's just no way that i could do anything to tarnish the Texas or American flag.

i understand that... but i still think that its a great idea...

Ranger Mom
06-30-2005, 10:22 AM
i understand that... but i still think that its a great idea...

Whatever we decide I just want to say that I will NOT sign a Texas Flag.

My husband has the American Flag that was draped over his father's coffin from when he served in WWII. He is EXTREMELY sentimental about it.

pirate44
06-30-2005, 10:32 AM
signing a Texas Flag is a terrible idea. very disrespectful:mad:

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2005, 10:37 AM
then how about a travel map, and like, from place to place, you trace out the route it took... and at the end, you see how far it has gone...

44INAROW
06-30-2005, 10:40 AM
then how about a travel map, and like, from place to place, you trace out the route it took... and at the end, you see how far it has gone...

hhmm something to think about :thinking: :D

jason
06-30-2005, 10:41 AM
then how about a travel map, and like, from place to place, you trace out the route it took... and at the end, you see how far it has gone... we did all that last year, we had total miles traveled, etc....we did have a map on the shirt but just didnt have anything traced out as far as routes are concerned...

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 11:01 AM
we did all that last year, we had total miles traveled, etc....we did have a map on the shirt but just didnt have anything traced out as far as routes are concerned... JASON BRADLEY GET BACK TO WORK!!!!! :mad:

jason
06-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
JASON BRADLEY GET BACK TO WORK!!!!! :mad: i am at work, im building 'clientel'.... :D

pirate4state
06-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Let me check into getting a flag made here if HSF doesn't come up with one.

Greenwood has an account with a place here where we have all our stuff done...they give us a break on just about everything.

I've been searching the net...found this web site (http://www.northstarflags.com/flags-banners/custom.shtml) maybe they can help us. :D

pirate44
06-30-2005, 11:58 AM
how many signatures will the "whatever" be getting??

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 12:11 PM
i am at work, im building 'clientel'.... :D Oh, so you are putting the numbers from your little black book, into the comp?????? :thinking: :p :kiss:

JHS_c/o_06'
06-30-2005, 04:14 PM

Probably too easy, something must be wrong with this idea.:rolleyes: :)

No...not a virtual photo album.....ok....say, for example that the game is jasper vs wos for week 0. One of the dedicated members with a little extra money goes out and buys like a 300 photo photo-album. And if you plan to attend the game, you bring a recent photo of yourself (preferably just yourself) sign the back of it, what team your for, your user name, game you were at...score and what not. Then, you ship it to the next weeks person, and they do the same thing. If you have a poloroid instant photo....thats cool.....but bring an extra recent photo of yourself. That way....as it goes through the season.....people in say Cameron...will be able to put a face to a username of people that are in liberty hill. Now that ive clarified....what do yall think. No one gets offended from signing a flag, and its different from last years shirt....which was a terrible thing to sign on...it looked like a 2nd grader marked on it after i signed.

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2005, 04:26 PM
it looked like a 2nd grader marked on it after i signed.

Maybe you should work on your penmanship. :p

Bandera YaYa
06-30-2005, 04:31 PM
i still stand by my frame idea, however i don't support the quilt going around being the active representation of our website....imagine jason yelling out at a forney game 'come sign the 3adownlow quilt', it just would affect our man status Uh...I think your man status is already in question.......... :rolleyes: :doh:

JHS_c/o_06'
06-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe you should work on your penmanship. :p

I spent years perfecting my penmanship.....in the best day cares in the country thank you very much.....

plus it was about 30 min before the state game started.....i was very very nervous.

CHS_Grad '85
06-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am not sure if Caldwell has flags or not.. (4 years of goin to that high school you think i'd know but :confused: ) LOL - yes, there are the little flags at the top of the stands and the big one the cheerleaders run on the track - you know the "SWARM" flag... :D

CHS_CG
06-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
LOL - yes, there are the little flags at the top of the stands and the big one the cheerleaders run on the track - you know the "SWARM" flag... :D

lol i know those flags but we dont sell any do we? and I asked for the shirt for the Caldwell Giddings game, so if we dont go to all the games again this year.. we gotta come to that one!

dawgmom
07-01-2005, 09:15 AM
HI FOLKS! Been a long time! I just want to say that it isn't THAT difficult to make your own flag/cloth sign. I did it a couple years ago and plan to again with the Jasper logo. Really cool too because I had all the players that year sign it on one side. The next year I had them sign the other side! Didn't get one done last year though, dang it! Anyway, it's not difficulty and one could be made to resemble the Texas flag, with a big football in the middle of it! Could be made almost as big as you wanted, within reason. Something to think about!

Ranger Mom
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
HI FOLKS! Been a long time! I just want to say that it isn't THAT difficult to make your own flag/cloth sign. I did it a couple years ago and plan to again with the Jasper logo. Really cool too because I had all the players that year sign it on one side. The next year I had them sign the other side! Didn't get one done last year though, dang it! Anyway, it's not difficulty and one could be made to resemble the Texas flag, with a big football in the middle of it! Could be made almost as big as you wanted, within reason. Something to think about!

Jason and I discussed something like that last night. I told him I DO know how to sew! I am hoping to talk to someone at lunch who has one of those computerized sewing machines to see if I put the 3adlow logo on a disk if she can embroider it on to some type of flag.

We threw around a few ideas last night, so I am planning to check into all of them.

Dawgmom, I may talk to you here later and get some pointers from you!

dawgmom
07-01-2005, 09:43 AM
I will be glad to help!

raider red 2000
07-01-2005, 02:47 PM
i like the idea of the quilt of flags from the home schools. If the school dosnt have a flag, get a t-shirt and cut it to make a square for the quilt.

Another possability would be to have a flag in the center and sew the little school flags / t-shirts around the outside.

the center flag would not have to be signed unless that is what people want.

another possability could be to have both the home team and visting team have a rep purchase a flag and have a two sided quilt. for example at the cuero/ sinton game both teams will have a flag and people can choose to sign either. they can be put together and have a front and a back to the quilt.

possibly on the winners on one side and non winners on the other or all home teams on one side and vistors on the other.

just some suggestions.

District303aPastPlayer
07-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i like the idea of the quilt of flags from the home schools. If the school dosnt have a flag, get a t-shirt and cut it to make a square for the quilt.

Another possability would be to have a flag in the center and sew the little school flags / t-shirts around the outside.

another possability could be to have both the home team and visting team have a rep purchase a flag and have a two sided quilt. for example at the cuero/ sinton game both teams will have a flag and people can choose to sign either. they can be put together and have a front and a back to the quilt.

possibly on the winners on one side and non winners on the other or all home teams on one side and vistors on the other.

just some suggestions.

i am diggin this idea. the entire double sided thing works... its like pillows or something...

pirate4state
07-01-2005, 04:12 PM

just some suggestions.

I like it! :clap: What people need to remember is that you won't be traveling around with a quilt. The quilt is the end result! :)

Ranger Mom
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
I like it! :clap: What people need to remember is that you won't be traveling around with a quilt. The quilt is the end result! :)

Any quilters on board....cause I'm darn sure not!!

I think that's a neat idea, but have a feeling it won't work. We had a hard enough time getting the T-Shirt project completed.

On a side note though...I saved all my kids various sports T-Shirts over the years and cut the logos out of them and made them patchwork blankets...no quilting involved...it was lots of work though!

I think we need to stay with something simple.

District303aPastPlayer
07-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Any quilters on board....cause I'm darn sure not!!

I think that's a neat idea, but have a feeling it won't work. We had a hard enough time getting the T-Shirt project completed.

On a side note though...I saved all my kids various sports T-Shirts over the years and cut the logos out of them and made them patchwork blankets...no quilting involved...it was lots of work though!

I think we need to stay with something simple.

i still say a flag of some sorts would be the easiest.. lets just send a sinton flag all over the state :-D

HighSchool Fan
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
i still say a flag of some sorts would be the easiest.. lets just send a sinton flag all over the state :-D

sounds good, that would come in handy when i run out of TP :p :D

AP Panther Fan
07-01-2005, 05:13 PM

LOL...nice try! Have you been out in the sun too long today?

AggieJohn
07-01-2005, 06:28 PM
a quilt is just not very manly

pirate4state
07-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Any quilters on board....cause I'm darn sure not!!My aunt is an old pro at it, but she charges $50! :eek: :D

I think that's a neat idea, but have a feeling it won't work. We had a hard enough time getting the T-Shirt project completed. It maybe asking too much! ;) But I think the finished quilt would be AWESOME!!! :cool: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
07-01-2005, 11:05 PM
My aunt is an old pro at it, but she charges $50! :eek: :D

It maybe asking too much! ;) But I think the finished quilt would be AWESOME!!! :cool: :kiss:

I think so too, but I'm not willing to work at it that hard!

pirate4state
07-01-2005, 11:05 PM
a quilt is just not very manly :hand: Get over it already! You obviously are not secure in your manhood 'cause you keep bringing it up. :rolleyes: I recently saw a kid wearing a really cool pink shirt that read..."real men wear pink" :D Look into it! :p

pirate4state
07-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I think so too, but I'm not willing to work at it that hard! :o I hear ya! :D It's a good idea in theory! :nerd:

Bandera YaYa
07-01-2005, 11:08 PM
:hand: Get over it already! You obviously are not secure in your manhood 'cause you keep bringing it up. :rolleyes: I recently saw a kid wearing a really cool pink shirt that read..."real men wear pink" :D Look into it! :p Ha....I know (and so do you) a man who has a big pink T-shirt that reads "I love boys"..... :p :p

Ranger Mom
07-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Ha....I know (and so do you) a man who has a big pink T-shirt that reads "I love boys"..... :p :p

Kinda like this one??

http://img26.exs.cx/img26/7162/Jason9.jpg

CHS_CG
07-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Kinda like this one??

:eek: the nightmares!!!! :eek:

WOS1
07-02-2005, 08:35 AM
There should be plenty of people at the Jasper / WO-S game Aug. 26th this year!!!

lepfan
07-02-2005, 09:42 AM
gotcha...ya know, there are ways to acquire a Texas Flag that has been flown over the State Capitol, probably too difficult, but I will check.:thinking:

You will go to jail if you shimmy up the pole and take it! ;)

lepfan
07-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Kinda like this one??

Why not stuff this in the mail and sign it. Postage might be a much, but I am sure you will have a fun time with the shirt. (and aquire a headache in the process)

jason
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
i have it if thats what we want to do...

JHS_c/o_06'
07-06-2005, 10:37 PM
We could get someone who is good with graphics to make something that says like....The offical 3a downlow state bound poster....type logo....but that at the bottom.....and get a giant poster made out of it and send it....everyone could sign it.

jason
07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
good idea, but it would never work....no way a poster could make it 17 weeks without getting torn or spilled on....

if it comes down to it, we'll use a plain white tshirt and just reserve a space for scores and everybody can just sign and add a little something to it.....

CHS_CG
07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
LOL this is true, look at the shirt it got something spilled on it and lost.... but was a good idea 06!

pirate4state
07-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
LOL this is true, look at the shirt it got something spilled on it and lost.... but was a good idea 06! At least it was Dr. Pepper, the "official" drink of 3ADownlow!! :D ;) :D

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 09:08 AM
At least it was Dr. Pepper, the "official" drink of 3ADownlow!! :D ;) :D

Are you on their payroll? An official spokesperson for Dr. Pepper? Oh that's right....you have the shirt! :D

Good thing I didn't sign it, it probably would have had mustard or chili on it!:D

pirate4state
07-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Are you on their payroll? An official spokesperson for Dr. Pepper? Oh that's right....you have the shirt! :D

Good thing I didn't sign it, it probably would have had mustard or chili on it!:D :evillaugh I wish! You can sign the shirt since I have it! In fact, I'll be in Aransas Pass tonight at the 14 & U, District 29 Softball All Star tourney. Game time: 8:00pm give me a ring if you can make it out and I'll bring the shirt. :)

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 09:20 AM
:evillaugh I wish! You can sign the shirt since I have it! In fact, I'll be in Aransas Pass tonight at the 14 & U, District 29 Softball All Star tourney. Game time: 8:00pm give me a ring if you can make it out and I'll bring the shirt. :)

Dadgummit! I am headed to Houston this p.m. to take son to a baseball thingy! I am leaving the girls here so I will be sure to let them know the tournament is going on! All those years we played Little League Softball, we had to travel to Three Rivers, Beeville, Sinton etc....NOW THEY HAVE THE TOURNAMENT IN AP!:rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Dadgummit! I am headed to Houston this p.m. to take son to a baseball thingy! I am leaving the girls here so I will be sure to let them know the tournament is going on! All those years we played Little League Softball, we had to travel to Three Rivers, Beeville, Sinton etc....NOW THEY HAVE THE TOURNAMENT IN AP!:rolleyes: :D A baseball "thingy" :thinking: :D Be careful on the drive up...those Houston drivers are nuts!! :crazy:

I'm sure you'll have other opportunties to sign the shirt. :)

BHKrystal06
07-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Hmm... I'm wondering if I should volunteer to take the "whatever" this year.. :devil: :thinking: :p

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
Hmm... I'm wondering if I should volunteer to take the "whatever" this year.. :devil: :thinking: :p

nah, probably not...;) :D

LOL...

AggieJohn
07-07-2005, 01:11 PM
good idea, but it would never work....no way a poster could make it 17 weeks without getting torn or spilled on....

if it comes down to it, we'll use a plain white tshirt and just reserve a space for scores and everybody can just sign and add a little something to it.....
or what if we did do a shirt again however we have 10 scoreboards put on it with the games that are planed on there, then after the game we can have it put on the shirt, that could be on the front and the back could have a place for signatures

JasperDog94
07-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Be careful on the drive up...those Houston drivers are nuts!! :crazy:
HEY! I resemble that remark.:D

Old Tiger
07-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
How about the Rockdale vs. Cameron Game? Not sure of the dates or anything, but I will find out when I get a chance. It's in Cameron so there will actually be a place to meet.

BHBrave08
07-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Is October 14th still open??

BHBrave08
07-07-2005, 07:02 PM
If so I want to reserve the tshirt for a friend. he is "etbu" on the down low. It will be huffman vs. BH in huffman.

BHKrystal06
07-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
If so I want to reserve the tshirt for a friend. he is "etbu" on the down low. It will be huffman vs. BH in huffman.
Don't invite me to take the picture or get near the shirt...I might lose it..:rolleyes:

BHBrave08
07-07-2005, 08:58 PM
ok. i won't. lol.

jk.

jason
07-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
Is October 14th still open?? the schedule is on the first post of this thread

44INAROW
07-08-2005, 11:32 AM
A baseball "thingy" :thinking: :D Be careful on the drive up...those Houston drivers are nuts!! :crazy:

I'm sure you'll have other opportunties to sign the shirt. :)

maybe she can sign Last year's shirt @ This years Sinton vs Cuero game :)

pirate4state
07-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
maybe she can sign Last year's shirt @ This years Sinton vs Cuero game :) She can only do that if Aransas Pass has an open date that week. I believe her son is the QB this year. :thinking: Don't think she'll miss any of his games to sign the shirt. ;) :D

pirate4state
07-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Week 4 - Sept 23

This is the Sinton/Cuero game...I thought someone already reserved this date for us, if not, then I will "officially" ask that we (Sinton) have the State Bound ______?______. Thank you. :)

jason
07-08-2005, 12:25 PM
id like to see the 'shirt' make it to the wos/jasper game....

AggieJohn
07-08-2005, 01:54 PM
so is that everyones call, a shirt for next year, we need to have a thread with supposed designs now

jason
07-09-2005, 12:06 PM
so is that everyones call, a shirt for next year, we need to have a thread with supposed designs now so your volunteering to design it ???

District303aPastPlayer
07-09-2005, 12:20 PM
16 Scoreboards looks good.

AggieJohn
07-09-2005, 12:22 PM
so your volunteering to design it ???

yeah i'll do a couple of rough drafts of it later today

jason
07-09-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah i'll do a couple of rough drafts of it later today by design it i meant design it and also make the shirt

AggieJohn
07-09-2005, 01:13 PM
eh....maybe, depends

jason
07-17-2005, 12:28 AM
still a lot of games left, if the schedule isnt full, there will be no 'state bound' whatever....

Bandera YaYa
07-17-2005, 12:32 AM
still a lot of games left, if the schedule isnt full, there will be no 'state bound' whatever.... Ha. well you might have lots of free time this fall....you can make the games not picked! :D :kiss:

jason
07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Ha. well you might have lots of free time this fall....you can make the games not picked! :D :kiss: ****** hilarious

Ranger Mom
07-17-2005, 09:23 AM
still a lot of games left, if the schedule isnt full, there will be no 'state bound' whatever....

It's still kinda early Jason, let's give it another month before we throw in the towel....or shirt...or flag....or whatever!!

BTW, I went to that embroidery shop last week to see how much it would cost to have the 3adl logo sewn onto a flag (that I will make)...but they were "on vacation" and won't be reopening until tomorrow.

I think when we have a definate plan with what we are gonna use, then people will be putting in for the games.

raider red 2000
07-17-2005, 11:05 AM
i am sure we cold all pitch in a couple or five bucks to get the shirt/flag/quilt/???? made just right.

i got five on it :)

raider red 2000
07-17-2005, 11:09 AM
jason- on the reserved schedule- can you also post the games and locations of the state bound object?

jason
07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
jason- on the reserved schedule- can you also post the games and locations of the state bound object? good ?

Week 0 - Aug 26
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Huffman @ Barbers Hill (shellman54)
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28

Round 1 - Nov11/12
Round 2 - Nov 18/19
Round 3 - Nov 25-26
Round 4 - Dec 2/3
Div 1 Final - Dec 9/10
Div 2 Final - Dec 16/17

sicem74
07-20-2005, 08:10 PM
cameron versus hutto week 11

fairfield_06
07-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Week 7 Fairfield at Marlin. Me and Byron can do it.

marlin fan
07-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
Week 7 Fairfield at Marlin. Me and Byron can do it. oh yeah u have a digi cam dontcha??? yeah ima talk to dutchmen about it today and maybe even cunbed could sign it hahahaha

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
oh yeah u have a digi cam dontcha??? yeah ima talk to dutchmen about it today and maybe even cunbed could sign it hahahaha I do buti wont be there I will be at the Ryan-Carroll game

fairfield_06
07-21-2005, 10:04 AM
I'll find some way for us to do it. Maybe there will be some other posters by then.

marlin fan
07-21-2005, 12:10 PM
i Think dutchman has a digi cam or is getting on... i dunno ill talk to him about it today!

jason
07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
im still holding that first spot for WOS vs Jasper....

somebodys gonna have to step up, thats too far of a drive for me....

Week 0 - Aug 26
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Barbers Hill @ Huffman (shellman54)
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, I read something about the Ryan Carroll game being on TV which means it would be a thursday and if it is I would come home for the game.

fairfield_06
07-21-2005, 01:51 PM
im still holding that first spot for WOS vs Jasper....

somebodys gonna have to step up, thats too far of a drive for me....

Week 0 - Aug 26
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Huffman @ Barbers Hill (shellman54)
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28
Week 10 - Nov 4 - Rice @ Bellville (Cheer Mom) Huffman Barbers Hill nobody is going to be at that bum game we said something first.

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Huffman Barbers Hill nobody is going to be at that bum game we said something first. Actually there prolly would be more posters there

jason
07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Huffman Barbers Hill nobody is going to be at that bum game we said something first. :weeping: :weeping:

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 01:57 PM
:weeping: :weeping: lol that's the only week worth sending it to me or him otherwise no one would really be there.

jason
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
lol that's the only week worth sending it to me or him otherwise no one would really be there. playoffs....

mwynn05
07-21-2005, 02:05 PM
playoffs.... won't make it deep enough...

BHBrave08
07-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Jason it is BH @ Huffman.

maverick1
07-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Can I get in on this ?

CRHSeagle
07-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Someone from Lake Worth get in on this! Between work and school Im not sure how much time Im goin to have, thats why I dont want to ask for a week and be the one who breaks the chain.

CRHSeagle
07-27-2005, 10:32 PM
TTT

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by maverick1
Can I get in on this ?

PM jason the game you're interested in having it. :)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-27-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm not real sure, I'll need to verify this, but I think one of the weeks that's available is when Port Isabel and Raymondville play each other.

That would net you a few good signatures. Maybe this time we'll get "The Missile" in on the act since he couldn't make it to San Antonio to sign the shirt. You'd also FINALLY get RayBearkat's signature too.

jason
07-30-2005, 11:28 PM
ttt

jason
08-01-2005, 06:22 PM
if you signed up to take the shirt for a game, please pm me your contact info:

*name
*address
*phone #
social security #
drivers license #
vise/master card #
copy of a photo id
dental records going at least 5 years back
copy of criminal record

thanks

*you can just send ur name and address and contact info if u want, that'll work just fine.... :D

mistanice
08-02-2005, 03:12 AM
I think the BH at Diboll game would be a good one. Let RBarker take charge, he seems dependable. :)