06-28-2005, 08:08 PM
so what did he say bad about A&M?

600 posts btw:D

GOFOR2
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
i dont like him either.

Gobbla2001
06-28-2005, 08:21 PM
That's what they want him to do, though, so he does it, WELL... he gets annoying, but he sticks with his guns, which I like... He could have bailed on Detroit big time after they went down 2-zip but he stuck with it...

Old Tiger
06-28-2005, 08:49 PM
He does make good points though

ILS1
06-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
He could have bailed on Detroit big time after they went down 2-zip but he stuck with it...

I remember it differently. When Detroit got down 2-0,he said they were DONE!!!! Then when they tied it up 2-2,he said San Antonio was done. After that,he pretty much stuck with Detroit till the end!!! But I do agree with ya,that's what he's paid to do,get under peoples skin. Does he have to yell to try and make his point and berate everyone who doesn't agree with him?? I still don't like him at all!!!

:D

BU97
06-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Anybody know why ESPN took him off of the coverage of Game 7? Seems suspicious, huh?

Gobbla2001
06-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I remember it differently. When Detroit got down 2-0,he said they were DONE!!!! Then when they tied it up 2-2,he said San Antonio was done. After that,he pretty much stuck with Detroit till the end!!!

:D

Really? I didn't know that...

I was listening to the the thompson brothers on the ticket 760 outta SA and they brought him on the show after they went down 2-zip, he said 'It'll be tough, and the Spurs look like they have the advantage, but I gotta stick with Detroit', didn't pay attention to him on T.V. though, may have been different...

jason
06-28-2005, 09:34 PM
hes better than harold reynolds or bill walton...

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
so what did he say bad about A&M?

600 posts btw:D

nothing, he's just negative and out right rude about anything he doesn't like, and normally there is no reason not to like it

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
hes better than harold reynolds or bill walton...

i'll take harold anyday over steven and bill

Old Tiger
06-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Jim Rome sucks too!

The guys from PTI are money though!

turbostud
06-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Before Game 5 of the 2005 NBA finals Greg Anthony and Bill Walton said that Tim Duncan has yet to prove himself because "he hasnt won a title without David Robinson." Since the 99 Spurs championship Bill Walton has never given Tim Duncan or the Spurs any credit. Bill Walton is the biggest moron in sportscasting history. I don't know what he has against Duncan and the Spurs but they keep proving that he is a moron every year and will probably keep doing so over the next few years.

Gobbla2001
06-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Before Game 5 of the 2005 NBA finals Greg Anthony and Bill Walton said that Tim Duncan has yet to prove himself because "he hasnt won a title without David Robinson." Since the 99 Spurs championship Bill Walton has never given Tim Duncan or the Spurs any credit. Bill Walton is the biggest moron in sportscasting history. I don't know what he has against Duncan and the Spurs but they keep proving that he is a moron every year and will probably keep doing so over the next few years.

Bill Walton just knows that Timmy D's career SO FAR makes Walton's look bad, and it keeps getting worse...

It's Jealousy...

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 10:50 PM
bill walton was the biggest joke ever to play, he wasn't that great of a player

Maroon87
06-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Jim Rome sucks too!

The guys from PTI are money though!

I love Romey! I've been a Jungle dweller for 10 years now. I realize he's a flip-flopper, but he makes me laugh...

BTW...someone should tell Stephen A. Smith that his all-time favorite player is getting an NBA champioship ring. That's right...RAW-SHOW NAH-STARE-O-VITCH! How's that taste, Philly Flash?:p

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:24 PM
some one should tell him that the only reason that espn picked him up is because berman is getting old

Old Tiger
06-28-2005, 11:36 PM
The only way Berman will leave ESPN is because of death

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:44 PM
trrue

injuredinmelee
06-29-2005, 06:32 AM
I hate Smith and the BUG EYED guy (whatever his name is). Smith just runs his mouth way too much and Bug Eyes tries way too hard to be black.
Before someone wants to jump on me and tab racism, I love Turico, but also detest Berman.

AggieJohn
06-29-2005, 07:06 AM
stuart scott, his eye thing does bother me sometimes however i like to listen to him report stuff, he has good pauses and the athletes he interviews work well with him

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hate Smith and the BUG EYED guy (whatever his name is). Smith just runs his mouth way too much and Bug Eyes tries way too hard to be black.
Before someone wants to jump on me and tab racism, I love Turico, but also detest Berman.

isnt his eye thing a case of bells pallsy... and if so... thats kinda wrong...

Old Tiger
06-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
stuart scott, his eye thing does bother me sometimes however i like to listen to him report stuff, he has good pauses and the athletes he interviews work well with him They hired him to replace Berman! He does everything for ESPN(Stuart Scott)

JasperDog94
06-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Does Smith have to sound like a complete thug when he talks? He's got some okay analysis, but he sounds like he's from the getto when he speaks. You can hear him in other venues and he's very well spoken and articulate.

Just tell me what you think without sounding retarded.

Old Tiger
06-29-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Does Smith have to sound like a complete thug when he talks? He's got some okay analysis, but he sounds like he's from the getto when he speaks. You can hear him in other venues and he's very well spoken and articulate.

Just tell me what you think without sounding retarded. When he is calm he talks well but when he gets excited he talks like a complete idiot. It's kinda like when a dog pee's cause they get excited, Smith just blabbers.

JasperDog94
06-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
When he is calm he talks well but when he gets excited he talks like a complete idiot. It's kinda like when a dog pee's cause they get excited, Smith just blabbers. :clap: :clap: :clap: