PDA

View Full Version : Important address tonight--The President from Ft. Bragg N.C. at 7 pm central time

Old Cardinal
06-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Tonight the President will address the nation standing among the 82nd Airborne Paratroopers. One of those that will be scanned-- as a special group-- by the TV cameras-- that has been highly decorated in combat(Silver Star and/or Bronze Star recipents in that special group), is my son. He has occasionally posted on 3A Down Low.
It is a relief for these military folks to celebrate the fact that no 911 re-occurance has taken place, partly through their heroic proactive efforts. We have been spared bloodshed on American soil because of folks like those returning to Fort Bragg for some R & R.
There are 70,000+ paratroopers and only 2000 were selected and honored to fill the limited seats in the building where the President will address the nation.
Let us pray that Al Qaeda cannot get nuclear weapons because they are barbarian enough to use them against our citizens.

Please keep the political comments out.

Phil C
06-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Thank you for the information Old. This is a thread that doesn't need to be followed up with words. God Bless your son and the other military men and women who serve our country.

Phantom Stang
06-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thank you for the information Old. This is a thread that doesn't need to be followed up with words. God Bless your son and the other military men and women who serve our country.
All I can say is, me too. May God bless.

LH Panther Mom
06-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
All I can say is, me too. May God bless.

Ditto

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 06:37 PM
what channel