PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Jason Kidd has any regrets for not coming to the Spurs two years ago when he was a free agent. I think the difference between the Spurs offer and the Nets offer was about $6 Million out of over $90 over several years. Of course on that difference taxes would probably have got a lot of it and if at San Antonio he would have that ellusive ring. Bad dicision Jason. And I think Karl Malone thought about joining the Spurs this year too but decided against it. Bad decisions by those men and no ring.

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Oh and did you all notice that during the past NBA championship series the media kept saying that Tim Duncan had not won a ring without David Robinson. Well now he has. No disrespect intended for the Admiral who was great but they forgot that he hadn't won an NBA championship without Duncan.

mwynn05
06-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Jason Kidd has any regrets for not coming to the Spurs two years ago when he was a free agent. I think the difference between the Spurs offer and the Nets offer was about $6 Million out of over $90 over several years. Of course on that difference taxes would probably have got a lot of it and if at San Antonio he would have that ellusive ring. Bad dicision Jason. And I think Karl Malone thought about joining the Spurs this year too but decided against it. Bad decisions by those men and no ring. You cant really compare things like that Phil if Kidd went ot San Antonio the Spurs team might have been a lot different.

Bandera YaYa
06-26-2005, 07:02 PM
AND thank God they didn't......would not have been the same team......we don't need those type of players on our team, especially kidd.....I have no respect for someone who hits their wife....

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 07:05 PM
I think he has had counseling to correct that problem YaYa.

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 08:06 PM
i think that jason kidd brings a really weird auroura

LWFH
06-26-2005, 08:52 PM
I think you mean "aura", unless of course you think he emits a really wierd light, then I guess aurora would work.

I don't think auroura is a word.

lostaussie
06-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i think that jason kidd brings a really weird auroura i agree. i think.

Gobbla2001
06-26-2005, 09:01 PM
No joke, Yayayayayaya... I think San Antonio regrests ever trying to GET jason kidd into SA...

Bandera YaYa
06-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I think he has had counseling to correct that problem YaYa. .....Correct that problem???? His wife is not a clogged drain........Well, heck then, I guess a pat on his back is in order for all his good intentions...........Blah.....once a wife beater, always a wife beater...... :hand:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-26-2005, 10:35 PM
so yaya, i take it the term "wife beater" refering to the white shirts that have no sleeves and wrap around the shoulders arent brought into your house? i like those shirts but would never under any circumstances hit a woman.

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
so yaya, i take it the term "wife beater" refering to the white shirts that have no sleeves and wrap around the shoulders arent brought into your house? i like those shirts but would never under any circumstances hit a woman.

i tried wearing a wife beater one time, closest thing to a bra that i'll ever put on, those things feel horrible...i'll stick to t-shirts thanks

District303aPastPlayer
06-27-2005, 02:20 AM
and i wonder how Manu feels being cheated out of the MVP trophy... MHO :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-27-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i tried wearing a wife beater one time, closest thing to a bra that i'll ever put on, those things feel horrible...i'll stick to t-shirts thanks igues its all a matter of opinion. i wear alot more white t-shirts than anything else. but occasionaly ill put a wife beater on. on the subject of kidd, im glad hes not w/ dallas anymore and very glad he doesnt play for san antonio now.

Phil C
06-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Actually Manu and the other Spurs publicly spoke up that Tim deserved the MVP and Tim the class act he is said they were all deserving of it.

Phil C
06-27-2005, 04:24 PM
If they had got Jason Kidd they might have had to let Tony Parker go. Aren't you all glad it worked out the way it did? Whew!

big daddy russ
06-28-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
No joke, Yayayayayaya... I think San Antonio regrests ever trying to GET jason kidd into SA...
I always thought they should've gone after Jermaine O'Neal a lot harder that summer. They had a 19-year old up and coming PG already. Throw in an incoming Euro League MVP out on the wing and one of the league's best defenders since Michael Cooper and this team would've been hell on wheels.