PDA

View Full Version : The great Selena is eliminated in tennis at Wimberton!

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 05:32 PM
She was eliminated by Jill Craybras. By the way Jill is a former Texas Longhorn!

BHBrave08
06-26-2005, 05:35 PM
TEXAS WINS AGIAN!!!

mwynn05
06-26-2005, 06:39 PM
The great Selena eh?

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
The great Selena eh?

Good job mwn! I saw that error afterward but was waiting to see who would catch it. Either way good job by a former UT Lady Horn! Of course Serena should have listened to her father because she was ill and had a bad ankle and was out of shape. She needs to get her ankle well, get over her cold and get back into tennis playing shape. She didn't look good at all.

Bandera YaYa
06-26-2005, 06:51 PM
I think she has made a huge name for herself....i mean her life has been all about tennis since she was a young kid.....I hope she listens to her heart and if tennis is what she still wants to do, then she will do it again, if not, then I wish her all the best in what the next stage of her life brings.......her daddy needs to live his own life.....she will always be a tennis great.....

PhiI C
06-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I think she has made a huge name for herself....i mean her life has been all about tennis since she was a young kid.....I hope she listens to her heart and if tennis is what she still wants to do, then she will do it again, if not, then I wish her all the best in what the next stage of her life brings.......she will always be a tennis great.....

No doubt about it Yaya that she has the talent to come back if she wants or go another direction with her life. She was and still can be if she wants a great player indeed.

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
The great Selena eh?

and the wimberton?