PDA

View Full Version : Congratualation, Burnet Dawgs

Swarm 51
09-14-2002, 01:17 AM
Was happy to see the Dawgs came through tonight against Shoemaker. Keep up the good work. Who and where does Burnet play next Friday night? Since Gatesville has an open date might just try and watch the Bulldogs play. Again, congratulations. Continue taking one game at a time.

spaniard
09-14-2002, 01:20 AM
hey, great job tonight gatesville, burnet is playing at home this coming friday against midland christian, a private school that i believe has won the last two tapps championship games in their division. i dont know a lot about them, but it is homecoming for us, so look for an excited and huge crowd on burnets side.

Chris Hart
09-14-2002, 01:26 AM
Thanks Swarm51.
Great game for ya'll tonight,however it didn't surprise me.We are pulling for you guys.Our community was very impressed with yall's football team, and most of all your class.That's what high school football is all about.Keep after em Hornets!

CentralTxFan
09-14-2002, 09:54 PM
Burnet's next game will be in Burnet Friday Sept 20 against Midland Christian. It is Burnet's homecoming so get there early. I don't know if many MC fans will be at the game since this is a big distance for them to travel. Game time is 7:30! Hope to "see" you there.