PDA

View Full Version : CWS and Harold Reynolds

injuredinmelee
06-25-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok I have really enjoyed over the last few years listening to his commentary, but he just called Augie PRECIOUS. That is not acceptable under Section 1 Rule 8 of the man code.

LH Panther Mom
06-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ok I have really enjoyed over the last few years, but he just called Augie PRECIOUS. That is not acceptable under Section 1 Rule 8 of the man code.

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/mund009.gif That's just wrong!

BHBrave08
06-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Very Very Wrong!! http://www.gcn.ie/newgcn/forum/smileys/sm/vomit.gif

injuredinmelee
06-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Another Man Code violation I just recently noticed was in Top Gun. When Goose dies and Maverick is in the restroom in his skivvies looking in the mirror. The commaner comes in talks to him then on the way out places his hand on Mavs shoulder. This is a CLEAR violation!!! It is never acceptable to touch another man while he is wearing only underwear, but to make it worse it was in a RESTROOM!!! Wheres the outrage???

BHBrave08
06-25-2005, 07:13 PM
lol. Not right!

44INAROW
06-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ok I have really enjoyed over the last few years listening to his commentary, but he just called Augie PRECIOUS. That is not acceptable under Section 1 Rule 8 of the man code.

LOL I have to agree. I have enjoyed Harold, but that is a little over the top :eek:

Maroon87
06-26-2005, 10:25 AM
I like Harold Reynolds doing color commentary. He doesn't take himself too seriously like some other analysts do (Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan, especially).

jason
06-26-2005, 10:26 AM
i cant stand harold reynolds....he over analyzes EVERYTHING....

him and bill walton should be put on a deserted island together.....

KTJ
06-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by jason
i cant stand harold reynolds....he over analyzes EVERYTHING....

him and bill walton should be put on a deserted island together.....

Wow. Out of the thousands of threads over the past week that I've read on Harold Reynolds (on college bbs boards and it was literally thousands) you're the first person to say they hate him.

I'm not kidding.

ILS1
06-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by jason
i cant stand harold reynolds....him and bill walton should be put on a deserted island together.....

Man,that is harsh for anyone let alone Harold. That should be punishment for someone very evil and sick!!! I like Harold he's one of the good guys. He's not like the other guys who always harp on HIS playing days or that's not the way they played in his days!!! But your right about that 'precious' comment. That was just wrong in the man code. LOL!!! He's very impartial and not judgmental. He's very laid back and insightful especially about base stealing and bunting,which he was good at. Give me heck Harold!!!!

:D :D :D

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 02:11 PM
he's just trying to make them austin people feel at home