44INAROW
06-25-2005, 10:48 AM
www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

this is pretty neat.......

jason
06-25-2005, 11:19 AM
Your birth tree is

Walnut Tree, the Passion

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

that describes me to the T....

44INAROW
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by jason
Your birth tree is

Walnut Tree, the Passion

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

that describes me to the T....

mine:
Your birth tree is

Cedar, the Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am impatient and I do like luxury and I am not shy - I do make quick decisions but mainly due to the IMPATIENT thing lol.....

big daddy russ
06-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

Personality-wise, that's pretty much me. Don't complain a whole lot, but I am pretty laid back and can be lazy at times. I don't like fighting too much and tend to roll with the punches.

Keith7
06-25-2005, 02:00 PM
any of those could describe anybody if you think about it hard enough

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm a walnut tree also...:thinking:

44INAROW
06-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
any of those could describe anybody if you think about it hard enough

yes, I suppose you are right, I was just having a little fun :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

fun is good....I sure don't feel like cleaning my house today....not fun at all!:(

TAMUGRAD
06-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Thanks 77INAROW, that was fun, not really into that stuff but I don't really seem to be into this laundry i'm trying to do either

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
Thanks 77INAROW, that was fun, not really into that stuff but I don't really seem to be into this laundry i'm trying to do either

LOL....it's 44inarow...number of straight games Cuero won. Bet she wishes it was 77 :D :D

TAMUGRAD
06-25-2005, 02:23 PM
oops!!!! hit the wrong key, don't hire me to do your ten key, or your laundry

BHBrave08
06-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey this is pretty accurate.

Your birth tree is Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary

Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000069.gif

LOL...speaking of laundry, since you're not gonna do mine...guess I should get busy...;)

44INAROW
06-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
http://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000069.gif

LOL...speaking of laundry, since you're not gonna do mine...guess I should get busy...;)

We're making Picante Sauce this afternoon.. This batch is much better than our first attempt a couple weeks ago. trying to per-fect the right amount of jalapeno (actually the seeds) is the hardest part.. I like it hot but not so hot you can't eat it :thinking:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Poplar, the Uncertainty

Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

i guess its right for the most part...but a few things on it are almost the opposite, the corage part and the organized part...

onfirebball05mustang
06-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Your birth tree is

Hornbeam, the good taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

:thinking: Maaybe, maaybe not... :thinking:

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 02:20 PM
i was born on a tuesday

gobbler grad
06-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Elm Tree...the noble-mindedness

pretty neat...

WOS92
06-27-2005, 12:00 AM
LOL

AggieJohn
06-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by WOS92
LOL
stat-packer

DragonEagle01
06-27-2005, 01:13 AM
Pine Tree, the Particularity
Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

FootballChik98
06-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Cedar, the Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

I'm actually kind of shy....