PDA

View Full Version : Remember when we were talking about coach fran getting a pay raise?

AggieJohn
06-25-2005, 09:09 AM
take a look at this (http://www.coachfran.com/news.aspx?id=283)

interesting, he takes his own money that the school has given him and puts it back into the program....this man want's to be here....

CHS_CG
06-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
take a look at this (http://www.coachfran.com/news.aspx?id=283)

interesting, he takes his own money that the school has given him and puts it back into the program....this man want's to be here....

I dont have a problem with fran.. Hes a great coach and hes goin to turn the aggie football program around, but.. its funny how A&M tells people like my mom that "we dont have enough money to give raises" yet coach fran gets a huge raise.. I agree with my mom if they can afford to give Fran a huge raise.. they should be able to give the rest of them raises..

Bandera YaYa
06-25-2005, 09:28 AM
...sounds like this man just wants a new facility....on top of his "surprise" increased salary......... :rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
06-25-2005, 10:12 AM
he wants to be there for 3 or 4 years, then he'll leave at the last minute and leave a&m without a chance to get a good coach. remember past actions is a good indication of future actions.

big daddy russ
06-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...sounds like this man just wants a new facility....on top of his "surprise" increased salary......... :rolleyes:
Damn conspiracies!!!

lepfan
06-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Sounds to me like it is a good way to get a tax write off. ;)

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I dont have a problem with fran.. Hes a great coach and hes goin to turn the aggie football program around, but.. its funny how A&M tells people like my mom that "we dont have enough money to give raises" yet coach fran gets a huge raise.. I agree with my mom if they can afford to give Fran a huge raise.. they should be able to give the rest of them raises..

yeah talena, something that SGA was doing when i left this spring was trying to make a movement to get the custodians a living wage while they were there, and wehn they found out that fran got that raise they were mad, but something else you have to think about is that the athl. dept. doesn't take that much of the actual budget from a&m, they are mostly an entity by themselves