PDA

View Full Version : A tangent: Now is the best time I have seen to begin self-directing stock investment

Old Cardinal
06-24-2005, 09:30 PM
I looked over a lot of financial indicators today and would like to venture an economic comment. The Companies in nearly all sectors of the economy are increasing successfully at an increasing rate. Based on technical and financial indicator changes, I would seriously recommend to you younger folks that now is an opportune time to get your feet wet in the world of self-directed financial investment.
Companies are starting to earn a lot of money, sales are up, unemployment is dropping and things are in a prime position to head upward.
I would venture a guess that the Dow Jones Industrial Average will climb from approximately 10,400 to a high of over 11,000 by years in. Now is a prime financial climate opportunity for beginning to participate in the great American dream. Any comments on the recent financial projections?
I have been able to help a few folks on the board through the years to venture into this arena and will help anyone else that wants to delve into this interesting way of supporting the growth of the USA economy.