PDA

View Full Version : 7-on-7 Game= A nice black eye

CRHSeagle
06-24-2005, 09:15 PM
So Im at a friends house yesterday and the qb for this years team tells us that they had a 7-on-7 game cancelled for today and if we wanted to play them instead. (Us as in football alumni) So we play the next day we play and when we were on defense I saw a wide reciever come across on a drag route. I start running towards the reciever and the ball comes flyin to him. He jumps to get it and I jump to slap the ball away. I break up the pass and the guys chin pops me right under the eye. Now everything under my eye is blue and its pretty swollen. As for the kid. He jaw was hurting him pretty bad and he couldnt talk right because he couldnt open his mouth all the way. Just thought Id share this story....

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Ouch! But sounds like fun!

AP Panther Fan
06-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Yikes...whoever said 7 on 7 is tame?

hope you feel better soon!;)

CHS_CG
06-24-2005, 09:24 PM
that sounds painful!... bet u will remember that later on in life though lol

JHS_c/o_06'
06-24-2005, 09:32 PM
pain is weakness....leaving th.....yeah thats a bunch of crap dude.....hope the swelling goes down soon...

"put some ice on it....you'll be alright" - Doc (our athletic trainer....he told me that after i broke my hand)

mwynn05
06-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
pain is weakness....leaving th.....yeah thats a bunch of crap dude.....hope the swelling goes down soon...

"put some ice on it....you'll be alright" - Doc (our athletic trainer....he told me that after i broke my hand) Ther isnt a whole lot more you can do

Astrosdawg07
06-25-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

"put some ice on it....you'll be alright" - Doc (our athletic trainer....he told me that after i broke my hand)

U left out the aspiren and athletic tape!:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-25-2005, 01:18 AM
im glad to hear you accomplished your goal of knocking the ball down. thats what is important. im sure you will be fine. a guy i work w/ recieved a black eye a few weeks ago. we teased him alot and said his wife was beating him and he got kinda mad. then we called him left eye, like in TLC. he got mad on that one too...anyway my point is it should be cleared up in about 2-3 weeks. and for the record ice will help the sweeling go down tremendously(sp?).

i think every doc/trainer that works for a school system says that, heck they say almost the same thing to us in the army. take motrin, drink water and walk it off.

SilsbeeD
06-25-2005, 01:50 AM
when i read this thread i thought someone got in to a fight or something lol