PDA

View Full Version : god bless facebook, it helps you make fun of people

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:14 AM
this is what facebook pictures some popular aggie football players have...

Ray Ray Jones
http://i09-4.thefacebook.com/pics/8/4/n8314824_5085.jpg

Boone Stutz
http://i10.thefacebook.com/gpic/84/n13257.66.jpg

John Ray(our 12th man all year) from giddings
http://i04.thefacebook.com/gpic/84/n6227.81.jpg

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:24 AM
not trying to rain on ur parade but im not sure if it is entirely legal to take people's pictures from a site you have to have a password to enter and post them on a public forum....even if they are aggie football players...i could be completely wrong but seems to me u have to have some sorta consent there....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:26 AM
not to rain on your parade, but it doesn't really matter, i really don't think that ray jones is going to check 3adownlow.com see his picture there and say hmm i don't want it on their, i think i will take the risk here shane

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
not to rain on your parade, but i doesn't really matter, i really don't think that ray jones is going to check 3adownlow.com see his picture there and say hmm i don't want it on their, i think i will take the risk here shane
k, dont refer to me by my first name anymore on here....actually just dont refer to me anymore aggiejohn...thanks....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by sahen
k, dont refer to me by my first name anymore on here....actually just dont refer to me anymore aggiejohn...thanks....

oops my bad it was a mispelling, honestly :rolleyes:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 12:36 AM
i honestly had no idea that spelled his name. pretty inconspicuous if you ask me sahen. well since he let the cat out of the bag on himself, maybe he could talk matthew328 into changing it for him or something...:thinking:

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i honestly had no idea that spelled his name. pretty inconspicuous if you ask me sahen. well since he let the cat out of the bag on himself, maybe he could talk matthew328 into changing it for him or something...:thinking:
no i asked if i could change my name to just john since i transferred now and they said no

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:40 AM
nah...i like my s/n.....im just tired of talkin to aggiejohn on this site....anyone else can call me shane..i dont care justnot him....i'd rather just talk to john in person than on the downlow....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:42 AM
nah...i like my s/n.....im just tired of talkin to aggiejohn on this site....anyone else can call me shane..i dont care justnot him....i'd rather just talk to john in person than on the downlow....

please refer to me as aggiejohn, thanks;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 12:43 AM
nah...i like my s/n.....im just tired of talkin to aggiejohn on this site....anyone else can call me shane..i dont care justnot him....i'd rather just talk to john in person than on the downlow.... so you know him in person or what?

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:45 AM
so you know him in person or what?
yah we r both from liberty...well we both live there now and grew up here....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:45 AM
yah we r both from liberty...well we both live there now and grew up here....

shane used to be known as Vanilla Ice

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 12:46 AM
so you two have like a personal grudge or rivalry or what? or are you pretty good friends, but dont wanna talk on here?

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:47 AM
shane used to be known as Vanilla Ice
cause i had those shirts w/ hoods on them that i wore to church....

john u were known as "big head" if remember correctly...

AggieJohn
yeah you wore the hoods, on a misson trip if i remember right, it was 90 degrees and you had a shirt with a hood if i remember right

sahen
so you two have like a personal grudge or rivalry or what? or are you pretty good friends, but dont wanna talk on here?
haha...we r friends....rivalry is i go to baylor and he loves a&m and likes to take jabs at baylor all the time.....

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:49 AM
yeah you wore the hoods, on a misson trip if i remember right, it was 90 degrees and you had a shirt with a hood if i remember right
no we went to a conference in dallas and it was teh "church clothes" day.....i had a hood on my church shirt...but it was short sleeve....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:49 AM
yeah we don't really hate each other in person, and i actually respect baylor as a school, just don't like it as a athletic institution

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:50 AM
yeah we don't really hate each other in person, and i actually respect baylor as a school, just don't like it as a athletic institution
i dont hate you on here....it just irks me that almost every chance you get u try to cheap shot baylor....other than those posts im fine....

bullfrog_alumni_02
gotcha. makes tons of sense when you know the history of something.

AggieJohn
no we went to a conference in dallas and it was teh "church clothes" day.....i had a hood on my church shirt...but it was short sleeve....

yeah you were all about those hoods then, but then again i was big into katy wright at that time too, so there, we both have something embarrasing

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:51 AM
gotcha. makes tons of sense when you know the history of something.

yeah i think we've skirted it before

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:51 AM
yeah you were all about those hoods then, but then again i was big into katy wright at that time too, so there, we both have something embarrasing
u liked katy??? haha she goes to baylor too u know?

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
u liked katy??? haha she goes to baylor too u know?
between katy and kathleen, yeah i was big into them

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:53 AM
oh and do you know if your sister has talked to my brother lately since he was shipped off, i haven't heard from him at all

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:53 AM
between katy and kathleen, yeah i was big into them
ha...for some reason i always thought of katy as a lucy-like character on "Charlie Brown" i dunno y....oh well....weird how times change i guess...

sahen
06-24-2005, 12:54 AM
oh and do you know if your sister has talked to my brother lately since he was shipped off, i haven't heard from him at all
i dont think she has....i think i saw a letter here from him the other day however i think it was a thank you letter for grad stuff cause it was mailed from yall's address i think...not sure though...she aint here so i cant ask right now...

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:55 AM
ha...for some reason i always thought of katy as a lucy-like character on "Charlie Brown" i dunno y....oh well....weird how times change i guess...

yeah, katy apparently is doing good at FBC waco this summer and i dated kathleens sister in law after she got married for a year or so, and then i broke up with her and lost contact of kathleen

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 12:56 AM
i dont think she has....i think i saw a letter here from him the other day however i think it was a thank you letter for grad stuff cause it was mailed from yall's address i think...not sure though...she aint here so i cant ask right now...

cool will you ask her for me, i haven't heard jack from him since i left liberty

sahen
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
cool will you ask her for me, i haven't heard jack from him since i left liberty
just talked to her....said the letter was from him and that he called brookshires and she talked to him for like 10 min there....she said he is in south carolina....

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 01:01 AM
cool beans, thanks man..l'm off for the night

CHS_CG
06-24-2005, 01:24 AM
are you two cute... yall sound like a married couple!:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 01:31 AM
might not wanna say that too loudly...the both liked the same girl, and you know what that means...(i hope you do because im clueless.):D

CHS_CG
06-24-2005, 01:32 AM
might not wanna say that too loudly...the both liked the same girl, and you know what that means...(i hope you do because im clueless.):D

again i must put this for ur post...

:nerd: :nerd: hehe
:kiss: its all in good fun hun!:D

CHS_CG
06-24-2005, 01:33 AM

AggieJohn
06-24-2005, 06:40 AM

i don't know if he liked the same girl that i did, but i would of definately still got her, when he was freshman i was a junior at least, so well you know how that rule works

spiveyrat
06-24-2005, 07:14 AM
not to rain on your parade, but it doesn't really matter, i really don't think that ray jones is going to check 3adownlow.com see his picture there and say hmm i don't want it on their, i think i will take the risk here shane

I guess you think that a tree falling in a forest with no one around makes no sound too, huh? It doesn't matter if he's going to check in on 3ADL or not. Just because he doesn't know it doesn't make it right. If someone were dating your girlfriend without your knowledge would that be ok? Sahen's right. :nerd:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 01:19 PM
i don't know if he liked the same girl that i did, but i would of definately still got her, when he was freshman i was a junior at least, so well you know how that rule works yea it means hes gonna talk trash about you and be arrogant and think he knows everything and your gonna beat him up. then his older brother will come and beat you up sine he just graduated. (not stating that this is how it happened w/ AJ and Sahen though) the fact is i skimmed through the posts and the girls names started w/ k, so i naturally assu,ed it was the same person. kiinda like in austin powers when dr evil assumes powers dies and the world will come to an end and it all goes to plan, he just doesnt wanna supervise any of it...

Ranger Mom
06-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Shouldn't God begin with a Capital "G"??

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 01:23 PM
your right RM it should be.

pirate44
06-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Shouldn't God begin with a Capital "G"??
Amen sister!!

sahen
06-24-2005, 08:23 PM
i never liked the 2 girls that we mentioned on this thread earlier like that...one i dont really know and one is a friend...

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-25-2005, 01:11 AM
oh ok, so the one that AJ liked was in your grade or what?

Phantom Stang
06-25-2005, 05:09 PM
yeah, katy apparently is doing good at FBC waco this summer and i dated kathleens sister in law after she got married for a year or so, and then i broke up with her and lost contact of kathleen
Wow!! I can't believe you're telling the whole wide world about your affair with a married woman!!:eek:

mwynn05
06-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Wow!! I can't believe you're telling the whole wide world about your affair with a married woman!!:eek: Ya'll just look for things to pick on him about....taking things out of contexst and twisting them also

Phantom Stang
06-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Ya'll just look for things to pick on him about....taking things out of contexst and twisting them also
It wasn't personal.
Thanx for the ice water.:rolleyes:
I'd of responded to anyone's post,written in that manner, with the same joking reply.;)

sahen
06-25-2005, 10:33 PM
oh ok, so the one that AJ liked was in your grade or what?
yah..one of them was in my grade...the one i knew

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Wow!! I can't believe you're telling the whole wide world about your affair with a married woman!!:eek:

obviously you don't read to well

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 02:14 PM
yeah katy was in his grade, kathleen was in mine, but that's all water over the bridge

sahen
06-26-2005, 04:01 PM
yeah katy was in his grade, kathleen was in mine, but that's all water over the bridge
cool..in aggieland the water is above the bridge

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 04:04 PM
cool..in aggieland the water is above the bridge

crap is that not how the saying goes

sahen
06-26-2005, 04:07 PM
crap is that not how the saying goes
i always thought it was "that's water under the bridge"....i guess i could be wrong but thats the way i have always heard it..

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 04:15 PM
well i don't know i found out that hors d'vours and "ordervs" were the same yesterday

WOS92
06-26-2005, 04:16 PM
ROFL

AggieJohn
06-26-2005, 04:18 PM
well that's how you know your a redneck
http://www.tamu.edu/univrel/aggiedaily/news/stories/01/9-3-01.jpg

WOS92
06-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Indeed

AggieJohn
06-28-2005, 11:56 PM